Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable (18406 Views)

NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by ChoCho54(f): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Themanleshey: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu that doesn't believe in Climate Change. He only went with his Hundreds of entourage to waste tax payers money like his predecessor

I disagree with you , he don turn himself to begger just to see his country succeed.

I pray that his wish for investors to start falling in will start yielding result soon . 🙏🏽

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by IyaTola: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Rootprof:
The hardship is much. Pain in the land. Only the masses are feeling it. The leaders sees masses like they are faking and pretending. Until we are ready to take the bull by horn, Nigeria will never move forward. Let change our mindset and face the reality about life that these old people are only looking for more money and power NOT to FIX this country.
Till then keep fighting for yourself.
Let start with you, I willing to follow you

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Jagabanarmy: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2023
tinsel:

This is not an issue of wailing. I am a Tinubu supporter, time is running out. He needs to get hold of his presidency. Things are right now not organized there. We have gone past propaganda. Time for action. 4 years is fast approaching. I still believe Gbaja is not the best fit for that position he is holding. Fashola would have brought organization to the presidency.
Don't mind them.. when you criticize constructively, they tagged you wailer or Omo Ibo.. ......demented fellow

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Adayi1(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. You probably watched something else. Election is over o so deal with the reality that Asiwaju is not in your league and those of the mediocre candidates you supported till Nigerians rejected them at the polls.

His points was so impressive and impressionable that it was the talking point of reference the Kenyan President used and suggested to African Presidents.
When you hate someone blindly... Nothing he ever does will make sense to you... Don't mind them...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Decarbonisation: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Embarrassing.

Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2023
Themanleshey:

I disagree with you , he don turn himself to begger just to see his country succeed.

I pray that his wish for investors to start falling in will start yielding result soon . 🙏🏽

You don't beg investors to come. Put in the right policies. Investors are like bees and will always be attracted to honey (good economic policies).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by inkon: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2023

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by SmartyPants(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2023
Racoon:
Lame damage control. So why did he agree to go there and with a large retinue of delegates for that matter? After all the druggie once said that climate change is not Nigeria's wahala? Always failing with explanation being made by stooges.

The source later told TheCable that the meeting never took place so the president left for his hotel room and returned at night to sign an agreement with Olaf Scholz, Chancellor of Germany, aimed at expanding Nigeria’s grid capacity and boosting electricity supply in the country.

Like him or hate him, BAT seems to be big on FDI.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by williblacq: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Baba had better businesses to do [quote author=fergie001 post=127307892][/quote]
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Intergrated: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
I just pray Nigeria’s oil gets finished! All these excessive wastage by government will end.
abeg nooo.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
ok
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by slowice(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2023
International embarrassment. Yoruba ronu oo, we have seen your best and your best is really besting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Reference(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Na waoh. Even with a thousand angels delegates by his left and right hands.... even if each one of them contributed just one word to his speech writer..... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by slowice(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2023
International embarrassment. Yoruba ronu oo, we have seen your best and your best is really besting. grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by viodemus: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2023
This useless dey drag travel with the previous useless.

if na to waste and plunder money, this one na first. This was an unnecessary travel, especially with that many people.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by TINUBUISMAD: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban talks less than necessary but has so many evidences to show
I thought that it's only sense that you don't have but now, I know that stupidity is included too. I pity your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Felix6: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. You probably watched something else. Election is over o so deal with the reality that Asiwaju is not in your league and those of the mediocre candidates you supported till Nigerians rejected them at the polls.

His points were so impressive and impressionable that it was the talking point of reference the Kenyan President, HE Ruto, cited, used and suggested to other African Presidents.
Ewoooh.

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by bender79: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Ashiwaju Jagaban talks less than necessary but has so many evidences to show
Eyaaah another agbado
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by johnog4sure: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2023
The Guy say Tinubu......I still dey laff
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by ajepako(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Emilokan to loot the country dry

Not to give sensible lectures on any subject much less climate change wey I know nothing about

E gbenu soun cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Fatbam005: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Wailers gon wail.
It's in their DNA.
Shut up and let's face reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Masterclass32: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Excuses upon excuses.

Such embarrassment.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by CherokeeDeAss(f): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Excuses upon excuses

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by TheATM: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2023
sweetjohn:
The world watch and shook head for a criminal in their midst representing a criminal country
A criminal country in which you are among the citizens.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by badoh(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2023
tinsel:

This is not an issue of wailing. I am a Tinubu supporter, time is running out. He needs to get hold of his presidency. Things are right now not organized there. We have gone past propaganda. Time for action. 4 years is fast approaching. I still believe Gbaja is not the best fit for that position he is holding. Fashola would have brought organization to the presidency.
The issue he had with Fasola that nearly cost Fasola second term wouldn't allow him to trust Fasola totally anymore. He needs someone with absolute loyalty. Infact, had it been Aregbesola did not Bleep up, he would have preferred him over Gbaja. However, performance and competency should take priority over loyalty in governance.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by putin2: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2023
Is Bala bua a president of real country? I don't think
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
All available energies are geared towards kleptocratic enablement. Chronic speech and debate dodger.
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by Emir01: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu doesn't believe in Climate issue wahala, he said it during campaign, I think he used style to exonerate himself for making promises on global stage that he will not fulfill
Re: Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable by membranus: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Themanleshey:

For him to achieve that let the president put the deplorable power supply into perfection, and the long awaited developmental rejuvenation of the country will begin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" / FG Plans To Sell Electricity Transmission Company / EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.