Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 (18767 Views)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 9th December 2023 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020 / West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 9th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by LagosG: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
Unai emery
Nice one man,nice one
After been called a fluke u just have to take the villa job and prove them gunners wrong..
Now this is not a fluke,man City behind Aston villa with almost 6 point
Battering both City and arsenal back to back
Now other will take note not to look down on villa henceforth
Give unai is flowers already! He's a good coach.!!
Na their fellow small team go reset them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by mywells: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Didn't watch the match at all was driving.
kennyz247:

I'm sure you didn't watch the match
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by JOACHINpedro: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Crumbian:

A great nairaland betting philosopher once said... "Alabi is a cruel man"

grin grin
The great philosopher doesn't know that money must go round.
A red for you is a green for him.

6 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Wordson(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
webincomeplus:

Still doesn't change the fact that football doesn't work that way. One team will beat them at home this season, and that would would have lost to either Arsenal or Man City, too.

What I'm telling you is that your argument that Arsenal must lose to them just because Man Citu lost to them is a flawed one.
Hmmm... Well, I check points difference, performance, Stats before making my judgement

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Wordson(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Prophet Wordson... I salute you specially.

Arteta out!!! undecided
lol.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
In a game of football betting you involve all logic psychology and intelligence minus emotions and you will win your bet

In a game like this don't be scared of Aston villa beating man City the previous night

Just put all your hard earn money on arsenal to win

You've come correct with most of your analysis which is a beautiful thing and I applaud you for that but like somebody once said, nothing is said to be certain in life.

Best of luck next time.

9 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by shimolv: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
ASTON VILLA 1 - 0 ARSENAL (LANDLORD - ARSENAL FAN REACTION) || PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH HIGHLIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMtS03EzgOQ

Robbed Onana Ten Hag Arteta Unbeaten Emery PGMOL Zinchenko Jesus VAR

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Druss(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
The English media isn't talking about Unai Emery because he's a foreigner.

Klopp, Arteta, Guardiola, Ange, Ten Hag are English?

9 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Bahamas95(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Druss:

Klopp, Arteta, Guardiola, Ange, Ten Hag are English?
You don't understand.

I mean say assuming Unai Emery na English coach we for nor dey hear word.... They make more noise when their person is doing exploits.

That was how they hyped Sancho when he was at Dortmund and deceived Man U to sign him. Their focus now is on Jude Bellingham.

4 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by tradepunter: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
You don't understand.

I mean say assuming Unai Emery na English coach we for nor dey hear word.... They make more noise when their person is doing exploits.

That was how they hyped Sancho when he was at Dortmund and deceived Man U to sign him. Their focus now is on Jude Bellingham.

Abeg the talk about English media is getting stale...... Let's just enjoy this beautiful league

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by samcarter3030(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
In a game of football betting you involve all logic psychology and intelligence minus emotions and you will win your bet

In a game like this don't be scared of Aston villa beating man City the previous night

Just put all your hard earn money on arsenal to win

Logically speaking, villa won City @ villa Park. Why putting hard earned money on a team that's a GoEdition of man City?
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by hollywater: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Villa has better history than Arsenal
Please mention them!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by nairacha: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2023
https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/76B6HVV
Omooba77:
Arsenal faces former coach......
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2023
millionboi2:
Mr intelligence,you are in the village now

Mr psychology grin

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by LZAA: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
You don't understand.

Isn't that human nature?
It's the same reason barca hype la masia to high heavens despite the drop in production of top top players in recent years
Or Liverpool who believe most of their players are the best in the world
So there is no prejudice
It's just....human nature 🚶‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by LZAA: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
You don't understand.

Isn't that human nature?
It's the same reason barca hype la masia to high heavens despite the drop in production of top top players in recent years
Or Liverpool who believe most of their players are the best in the world
So there is no prejudice
It's just....human nature
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by VIKTO83(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2023
People are not thinking in d line of reality.
The England FA fixes or aids who wins matches or invariably the league.
If u are still thinking that between Arsenal and Man City there's a league winner u .ust be dreaming.
The 2024 league champions is gonna be Liverpool FC.
I'm Arsenal fan but I'm realist.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by federal9: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2023
They defeated Man City and Arsenal.

They know the tactics.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Usmanovic95(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2023
AyoII:

Lol. As if he was not beaten twice last season by the same Arsenal that sacked him. He's only having a good time at Villa. He will soon come crashing and the same people and media singing his praise now. Will also tear him apart. We will be there.

Emery is actually a good coach, he thrives more In a less pressured environment which allows him to thinker.I think villa will boost his profile but he will still flop if he attempt to manage any big team.No big team will give a person who thinker's with every match a job, you have to come with an identity and a footballing philosophy.

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Druss(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
You don't understand.

Your communication wasn't clear. Also Newcastle's coach is English. They are not hyping him that much. Jadon Sancho was fire at Dortmund. Jude is a solid player.

The only worry I have is there is a tendency for English players to drop after 4 years. Besides the hype is how they get y'all to watch them.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Druss(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2023
AyoII:

Lol. As if he was not beaten twice last season by the same Arsenal that sacked him. He's only having a good time at Villa. He will soon come crashing and the same people and media singing his praise now. Will also tear him apart. We will be there.

He took over from Gerrard and is building his team. Similar pattern as other new managers to the league. Guardiola, Klopp all went through this.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Druss(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Emery is actually a good coach, he thrives more In a less pressured environment which allows him to thinker.I think villa will boost his profile but he will still flop if he attempt to manage any big team.No big team will give a person who thinker's with every match a job, you have to come with an identity and a footballing philosophy.

You are using PSG and Arsenal to judge him, two dysfunctional clubs.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Usmanovic95(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Druss:

To be honest if he was exceptional at either time he manage those teams, maybe a bigger team would have considered hiring him.I doubt if he can still land a job bigger than those jobs he made a dross of.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Druss(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Usmanovic95:

To be honest if he was exceptional at either time he manage those teams, maybe a bigger team would have considered hiring him.I doubt if he can still land a job bigger than those jobs he made a dross of.

You are being harsh. History has shown that PSG is the club that had troubles not him. As for Arsenal, meh.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by aswani(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Druss:

I believe he took over after Arsene, whoever did that was going to fail woefully. Same as with whoever it was that took over after Fergie.

In every single sport, taking over after a legendary manager is a disaster waiting to happen.

The only one that somehow managed to buck the trend was the person that took over after Red Auberach left the Boston Celtics.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Usmanovic95(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Druss:

You are being harsh. History has shown that PSG is the club that had troubles not him. As for Arsenal, meh.

I'm not been harsh bro, like I said emery is a good coach just that he only thrives more in team with less expectations.
A coach who made a mess out of a situation will be forgotten but the media will distort history like it's the team that his cursed. Emery had an infamous time at Psg,he would forever be remembered more for the role he played in the remontada than the few trophies he won there.
Back at arsenal he couldn't handle the expectations from the fans and the language barrier also cost him as he couldn't directly communicate his ideas to the players. The players were increasingly frustrated because he was always coming up with tactics too complex and made arsenal lose their footballing identity.Quite an unpopular figure to both fans and player.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Aston Villa serious oooo
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by TheStrongest: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2023
VIKTO83:
People are not thinking in d line of reality.
The England FA fixes or aids who wins matches or invariably the league.
If u are still thinking that between Arsenal and Man City there's a league winner u .ust be dreaming.
The 2024 league champions is gonna be Liverpool FC.
I'm Arsenal fan but I'm realist.
Did the FA fix Arsenal to lose the league last year?

Arsenal is a big team, don't you think the FA would have fixed them to win the league at least twice since 2004?

Oga go rest abeg.. make I reason about my Chelsea biko.

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by aswani(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Indispensable85:
Aston Villa serious oooo

The Villa no send, City ó, Arsenal ó, Chelsea ó, everybodi mus to collect wotowoto!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023 by slivertongue: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
aswani:

How market? Up The Villa!

naso oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Standard Liege Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 2) On 12th December 2019 / Newcastle Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th November 2023 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.