Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Don't Travel Out If… - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Travel Out If… (411 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Travel Out If… by Blackveil: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
A lot of times I see posts both from people abroad and people that come from wealthy homes discauringing people from leaving Nigeria and I always try to understand why

The people that complain mostly are those that were doing well in Naija, people from wealthy homes, people with pride and ego, people who feel entitled, people who are reaping from relatives abroad etc.

Me as an ordinary young man without connection, that was earning 40k naira per month in Nigeria but now saving 400k per month outside Nigeria, how I want take complain?

My advice is to young men out there that don't want to do illegal things like Yahoo to make money, find way Japa!

1 Like

Re: Don't Travel Out If… by Coder2Client(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
What route did you japa with?

School, job or what?
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by Blackveil: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Coder2Client:
What route did you japa with?

School, job or what?

School
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by Coder2Client(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackveil:

School

Good for you.

You have the capacity to school there na
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by Lovemeharder(f): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Help a sister.
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by ahmedio2017(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackveil:

School

What about those who do not have the money to fund schooling nko? Can we exploit visiting to Canada what's your take? Does it worth it?
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by Blackveil: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
ahmedio2017:

What about those who do not have the money to fund schooling nko? Can we exploit visiting to Canada what's your take? Does it worth it?

Please anything you do, make sure it is a legal way that can let you work. I didn't have money also I had to borrow and worked for the rest of my fees when I arrived

1 Like

Re: Don't Travel Out If… by ahmedio2017(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Blackveil:

Please anything you do, make sure it is a legal way that can let you work. I didn't have money also I had to borrow and worked for the rest of my fees when I arrived

Ok like how much do you think I'll need for the whole processing
Re: Don't Travel Out If… by LoveJesus87(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2023
Blackveil:

which country

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Be Denied Of Visa Several Times . / I Go Through This Road Everyday Nd This Is What We Suffer Ifite Unizik, Awka / Help! Advise A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.