Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) (61824 Views)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
I thought they said Innoson vehicles are not durable. Some said they are made of plastic and China engines.

For me, Innoson vehicles are the best...I am yet to see an Innoson brand abandoned in a mechanic workshop by the owner. The parts are available and easy to maintain
The parts can be directly replaced with Toyota parts
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
fnep2smooth:
some people have no choice than to enter it, they will still be hating inside the bus,
Nawa ooo... Who get time to dey check bus .. innoson wey many people no get issue with... Una Sha wan demarket him business with una wahala... No be everybody go be like you.... When them out nord vehicle here I hope you were cautioning those hating the brand
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Otolomo1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
If not Lagos ... Who go know say you and your product dey exist cool
You self see ham for Lagos you dey shout nnewi to the world
Ogene001:
Nnewi to the world

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Rejouir: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
This guy have money o, that innoson vehicle isn't even affordable. Hmm

This guy have money, r probably a rich man in his kinsmen bought it for him, to assist him.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by shonepa(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
But why op go upload photoshop picture? Na wha o.

orohbirodeysmel:
I thought they said Innoson vehicles are not durable. Some said they are made of plastic and China engines.

For me, Innoson vehicles are the best...I am yet to see an Innoson brand abandoned in a mechanic workshop by the owner. The parts are available and easy to maintain
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Jcoleworld911: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Typing:

Substandard motor. I can never enter

Nnaa, what happened to this boy?🌚

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by shonepa(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Very intentional post, see as ppl dey abuse dem selves on to photoshoped picture. That op na nuisance.

Akujuriobi:
This post makes no sense, is the poster trying to ignite ethnic hatred or what? Innoson is a businessman trying to sale his products, nobody should buy hatred for him. Let us learned how to live with one another and stop this mentality of my tribe is the best. Did Toyota boast when they sale their products or did Japanese people insult those that use their country product? Company fold up when their is no patronage.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by FILEBE(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Assembling parts of a car
Does not mean you produced it

The real producers are Chinese
Innoson is just there to assemble Chinese Car parts and call It a car.
Same thing with Nord

It's like buying a puzzle and fixing the puzzle
That doesn't mean you produced the puzzle
You just bought it and fixed it. Simple

Where is iphone made and assembled? It is China. Samsung we know is made in Vietnam.

So, explain how Innoson or Nord is different
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Areacleo: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
kachistone:

Innoson designs the cars that are produced at the factory at Nnewi. I once watched a documentary on Channels TV Discovery. The programme was done by a half-caste Nigerian male. But I can't remember his name.

Innoson is involved in design and fabrication of their cars.
my brother show me one Innoson product and I will show u it's same exact one by BAIC group China..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Areacleo: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ogene001:

Anamco is assembling Shackman. That can be compared to lanre shittu assembling JAC not Innoson which is a manufacturing line. He can manufacture from any part of the world in his own name. This is not putting batch on someone's product which should have led to legal tussle
show me just one vehicle manufacturered by Innoson and I will show you the exact replica by BAIC only deference is the name badge.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Blackgurl247(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Is it a free ride
🤡🤡🤡🤡
fnep2smooth:
some people have no choice than to enter it, they will still be hating inside the bus,

1 Like

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by afbstrategies: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Assembling parts of a car
Does not mean you produced it

The real producers are Chinese
Innoson is just there to assemble Chinese Car parts and call It a car.
Same thing with Nord

It's like buying a puzzle and fixing the puzzle
That doesn't mean you produced the puzzle
You just bought it and fixed it. Simple
just the same thing as Nord too. Don’t be a hypocrite
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Last time I checked, anybody can use any brand of vehicles for transport and there are other brands of them in their thousands running this kind of business on LAGOS roads, so how's seeing one of a brand a source of boast against other dealers and the commuters of LAGOS state?
SOMEONE even proclaimed that SOME TRIBE would enter it and yet be hating on the firm AS IF 95 percent (don't wanna even say 99%) of commuters using public transport CARE TO KNOW WHICH BRAND OF VEHICLE IS TAKING THEM TO,WORK OR WHEREVER.

SOME people and useless chestbeating like a pathetic APE
gaslighting will take you nowhere. In a thread you talk bad about them and in another you try to insinuate that people do not care which brand of vehicle they enter. Bro just be quiet and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Areacleo:
show me just one vehicle manufacturered by Innoson and I will show you the exact replica by BAIC only deference is the name badge.
is there any legal infringement from innoson? If there’s none I would suggest you remain silent
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2023
kettykin:
The funny thing is that it will outperform the other brands and retun maximum value to the owners , this is the difference between the two investors that chose to invest in transportation business with 2 different vehicles, one with local technology and cheap supplies and the other importing expensive overseas spares and technology.
U self know say na crap u write ..if innoson out performs toyota hiace no be dis life u dey
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
U for carry am go ur village dey use na ..make we see if u go make profit like lagos road
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Irony1:
gaslighting will take you nowhere. In a thread you talk bad about them and in another you try to insinuate that people do not care which brand of vehicle they enter. Bro just be quiet and stop disgracing yourself

In that thread you mentioned, my comment wasn't to even support or oppose the EASTERNERS or anyone at that but to spell out the reality as against the BOAST and CHESTBEATING going on in there. The reality is that hardly would anyone care what brand of vehicle is taken them, what people care and pay attention to is the DESTINATION the driver is going.
About this, if your hope (your tribe notwithstanding) or anybody's hope (their tribes notwithstanding too)is to make LAGOS or any SW states the CENTRE of whatever revolution/unrest/protest/destruction they have in mind, then they're simply headed for a solid RESTRICTION and/or RETALIATION. TAKE YOUR REVOLUTION TO ANYWHERE BUT SOUTHWEST, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO,ASK OR D'YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER MOTIVE ATTACHED TO YOUR WISH.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2023
PHAYOL81:

In that thread you mentioned, my comment wasn't to even support or oppose the EASTERNERS or anyone at that but to spell out the reality as against the BOAST and CHESTBEATING going on in there. The reality is that hardly would anyone care what brand of vehicle is taken them, what people care and pay attention to is the DESTINATION the driver is going.
About this, if your hope (your tribe notwithstanding) or anybody's hope (their tribes notwithstanding too)is to make LAGOS or any SW states the CENTRE of whatever revolution/unrest/protest/destruction they have in mind, then they're simply headed for a solid RESTRICTION and/or RETALIATION. TAKE YOUR REVOLUTION TO ANYWHERE BUT SOUTHWEST, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO,ASK OR D'YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER MOTIVE ATTACHED TO YOUR WISH.

I am glad you said no one would care. That should open your eyes that tribalism and ethnic baiting which you do doesn't pay. Stop being a hypocrite abeg.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Pristine664: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Nnaa, what happened to this boy?🌚

Same thing that happens to your children.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Irony1:

I am glad you said no one would care. That should open your eyes that tribalism and ethnic baiting which you do doesn't pay. Stop being a hypocrite abeg.

CONTINUE deceiving,yourself. so it's not bad when a certain region hate on others but THE VICTIM MENTALITY SUDDENLY DESCEND UPON YOU THE MOMENT RETALIATORY COMMENT SURFACE, or what's your point?
LOOK into the mirror, the hypocrite will come,up facing you unblocked.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Timothy89(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
We are used to Yoruba hatred.

We know their parents teaches them from kids to hate anything Igbo.

so what did Igbo parents taught you nitwits? to love Yoruba?

it's on many records that Igbo always hate those they can't control and those that's above them

you won't get love for hate that's the bone of contention here, you never even see hate. you go see hate most of you go relocate back to your den of ritual region

1 Like

Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
PHAYOL81:

CONTINUE deceiving,yourself. so it's not bad when a certain region hate on others but THE VICTIM MENTALITY SUDDENLY DESCEND UPON YOU THE MOMENT RETALIATORY COMMENT SURFACE, or what's your point?
LOOK into the mirror, the hypocrite will come,up facing you unblocked.

dude stop being a hypocrite. Just accept your failings and shut up..., it is simple.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Timothy89:

it's on many records that Igbo always hate those they can't control and those that's above them

you won't get love for hate that's the bone of contention here, you never even see hate. you go see hate most of you go relocate back to your den of ritual region

give us an example of where igbos hate those they cannot control. I thought it was the Fulani north that do this? You guys should be very careful how you do ethnic baiting because you can go to jail because of it, don't think for a second that you cannot be tracked even with your username and moniker.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
Irony1:

dude stop being a hypocrite. Just accept your failings and shut up..., it is simple.

PERHAPS, the word hypocrisy has changed meaning overnight. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word to start with, let alone relating it to reality. TRULY OUR CYBER SPACE IS FILLED UP WITH ENORMOUS EDUCATED ILLITERATES. NO objective argument, they only drag you around for mudfight, holding onto illogical stance without backing down no matter the quality of the evidence against it. IRRATIONAL ID!0T
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Merry100: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
SCAM ALERT
Please share this information until it reaches the appropriate authority, in order to prevent more people from becoming victims.

The government needs to investigate the activities of Green Africa as it appears that they are not genuinely an airline but rather posing as one to scam innocent Nigerians. They advertise cheap flights to attract customers, but once a booking is made and the flight is paid for, the customer will receive a message stating that their flight cannot proceed as planned due to operational reasons. Subsequently, the airline would proceed to cancel the flight. Despite any persistence from the customer, Green Africa does not provide refunds.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
PHAYOL81:

PERHAPS, the word hypocrisy has changed meaning overnight. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word to start with, let alone relating it to reality. TRULY OUR CYBER SPACE IS FILLED UP WITH ENORMOUS EDUCATED ILLITERATES. NO objective argument, they only drag you around for mudfight, holding onto illogical stance without backing down no matter the quality of the evidence against it. IRRATIONAL ID!0T

Oga please just shut up abeg, you are really becoming very annoying, you think by all this subtle insults you are smart abi. Oga please just be silent abeg you are not smart at all, propaganda and lies no dey sell.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Timothy89(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Irony1:

give us an example of where igbos hate those they cannot control. I thought it was the Fulani north that do this? You guys should be very careful how you do ethnic baiting because you can go to jail because of it, don't think for a second that you cannot be tracked even with your username and moniker.

This dumbbell have come with his tracking threat again, if I catch you ehn, body no go tell you
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Irony1: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Timothy89:

This dumbbell have come with his tracking threat again, if I catch you ehn, body no go tell you

It is no threat bros, it is a promise of what would happen to you if you continue along that path of doom called ethnic baiting and hatred. Trust me you will meet your doom if you continue in this
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Timothy89:

We're not moved by hates from cowards.

You should know that by now.
Re: Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) by Areacleo: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Irony1:
is there any legal infringement from innoson? If there’s none I would suggest you remain silent
remain silent on what? And what the heck does any legal or illegal infringements got to do with this discuss.. The point is Innoson does not manufacture QED he only assemble BAIC vehicles and badge it with Innoson name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / Mercedez Benz GLK 350 Abandoned By In Sapele By Unknown People (Photos) / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.