Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area (20205 Views)

Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by diamond68: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by sukkot: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Maga123: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don't bame frsc and other road traffic waden when they are hard on motorist because many of them are reckless drivers
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by ColonelMichael: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Higherthan:
Bt the time Lagos State government starts doing hee Job, some useless and demented children from the yeast, born from the seeds of hate will say they're targeting them...
One way drivers na them.

see an slowpoke born by mistake by a LovePeddler forgot to read the name of the driver, no wonder he supported a career criminal and a certificate forger, all these destitute shouting education na scam, na them be this....

The 29-year-old driver of the ash-coloured Toyota Camry with registration number BDG-55IHG, who is also a mechanic, one Oluwatimilehin Olajide, was said to have fled the scene of the accident after a mob attempted to lynch him, and ran to a nearby police post.

An eyewitness told PUNCH Metro that the car was on top speed when it crushed the woman and her two children.

He said, “The driver was at a high speed when the car rammed into the woman and her two children. The trio died instantly.

“The driver of the car took off with his car. I guess he was scared of the boys there who wanted to lynch him. They however chased after him,” he added.

When contacted, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident.

IDIOTS
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by NoToPile: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
That Iyana-era - Ilogbo- Ajangbadi /council - shibiri - imude road needs to have speed bumps like the Iyana-ishasi - Iyana school /Iba road.

The way people speed on that interlock way is very alarming.

There's a bit of sanity on the Ishashi road simply because of the speedbumps, you can't run anyhow, sppedbumps everywhere if not there would be different stories of hit and run.

Roads that are not expressway ahan.

This person just killed a whole family, on an inner road.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
ColonelMichael:

see an slowpoke born by mistake by a LovePeddler forgot to read the name of the driver, no wonder he supported a career criminal and a certificate forger, all these destitute shouting education na scam, na them be this....

The 29-year-old driver of the ash-coloured Toyota Camry with registration number BDG-55IHG, who is also a mechanic, one Oluwatimilehin Olajide, was said to have fled the scene of the accident after a mob attempted to lynch him, and ran to a nearby police post.

An eyewitness told PUNCH Metro that the car was on top speed when it crushed the woman and her two children.

He said, “The driver was at a high speed when the car rammed into the woman and her two children. The trio died instantly.

“The driver of the car took off with his car. I guess he was scared of the boys there who wanted to lynch him. They however chased after him,” he added.

When contacted, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident.

IDIOTS
Hope your mother later revealed your real dad to you amongst the 42 men in questions?
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by TheWinterBird(f): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Oh my gosh!!!

Three counts of first degree murder straight.

Don't be surprised if it was intentional. He might've been having a bad day and decided to take it out on three innocent souls.

I hope he has been caught.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by PHAYOL81: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
JUSTWHEN THEY MUST HAVE BEEN GRATEFUL THEY MADE IT TO THE END OF THE YEAR IN GOOD HEALTH YET, THEY NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT THEIR END WAS NEAREST AS THEY HEADED OUT THAT DAY.
SO SAD AND RIP TO THE DECEASED.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
CJStarz:

TWINKLE of an eye,not BLINKLE.
Cheers

Yes CJay ⭐✨ thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by NOwazobia: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
post=127311892:

See More Bad News @ www.naijacovêr. com
This is not funny and very irritating.

See more news is ok, instead of using see more bad news all the time.

If you so much love bad news, then let bad news happen to you.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by bigiyaro(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Which doctor declared them dead at the scene? Some of these victims may be unconscious or in a coma....
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by NaijaCover(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
NOwazobia:
This is not funny and very irritating.

See more news is ok, instead of using see more bad news all the time.

If you so much love bad news, then let bad news happen to you.

Nonsense! undecided

Are you on cheap Drug?
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by OmoFiditi: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
See what you caused,you took soul of 3 body in a blink of eyes.when they are cautioning you,you raise forsaking deaf ear of yours,that you should normalise your driving speed.no matter how slow you drive you will certainly get to your destination;see how sluggish a snail is it alway get to it destination.may the deads soul rest in perfect peace.

I don't pity Lagos reckless drivers. When you try to caution them, they insult you and even increase their speed.
Whatever he sees, he should take.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Nayturalistic: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
CJStarz:

TWINKLE of an eye,not BLINKLE.
Cheers

Oga chill. It is also not called TWINKLE but TWINKLING.

The twinkling of an eye. That is the correct statement.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by uuzba(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
bigiyaro:
Which doctor declared them dead at the scene? Some of these victims may be unconscious or in a coma....
I've heard from a doctor sad stories about how they bring accident victim to hospital.
Nobody has money for injection or gloves or one small thing.
The doctor will be looking at the people as they are dying.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Mhizzard(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I don't pity Lagos reckless drivers. When you try to caution them, they insult you and even increase their speed.
Whatever he sees, he should take.
hopefully he is jail for sometimes hence he will know what he did and for some people like out their that inherited deaf ear to find solution theirs
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by ifko: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
I'm pained he was not lynched
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by CJStarz: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Yes CJay ⭐✨ thanks
U wlcm,bro.
Big up💪💪
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by qtx(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
post=127310895:

Source: https://punchng.com/anger-as-lagos-mechanics-car-crushes-mother-two-children/
None of those mechnics ever go and learn driving. and they are so reckless on the road. A lot of things are wrong with this country honestly! Rest in peace to the innocent family.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by DEWKID(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Higherthan:
Bt the time Lagos State government starts doing hee Job, some useless and demented children from the yeast, born from the seeds of hate will say they're targeting them...
One way drivers na them.

HATE? show me the love you practice and i'll take you dummy serious!
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by ceejay80s(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
I hate all these nairaland repet news ,
The statement alone I read 3 times he rammed into them, same page I read 3 times he was on speed and same page I read 3 time he killed a mother and 2 children...
Make una dey edit news before post, I no get power to dey read one event 3 times on a page
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
RIP to the deads.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Your Mind is a Bitter one. Too Pathetic
Higherthan:
One way drivers na them.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Morbeta11(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tope take note......
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Abelino:
Your Mind is a Bitter one. Too Pathetic
Your family mind is the bitter ones, too odd
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
DEWKID:

HATE? show me the love you practice and i'll take you dummy serious!
Child of hate spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Carrying Fuel Explodes In Anthony Village (photos) / Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget / 24 Persons Cheat Death As Boats Capsize In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.