Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area (20212 Views)

Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Train Crushes Mother And Daughter To Death In Delta (Photo) / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by NOwazobia: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
post=127313734:

Are you on cheap Drug?
I think someone who scout the internet everyday for bad news to market his blog should be the one on cheap drugs.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by olaniyi263: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Death everywhere in the APc shitholeMay God continue to save his peopleDeath everywhere in the APc shitholeMay God continue to save his people...
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
See what you caused,you took soul of 3 body in a blink of eyes.when they are cautioning you,you raise forsaking deaf ear of yours,that you should normalise your driving speed.no matter how slow you drive you will certainly get to your destination;see how sluggish a snail is it alway get to it destination.may the deads soul rest in perfect peace.

Imagine the sorrow.

People who would have been saying happy new year in less than a month gone. We than God for life and protection.

The mechanic should do 25 years minimum for manslaughter and reckless endangerment
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Ofadaman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Customers car burnt
Three lives lost
And yet he felt the need to save his own life, imagine the unimaginable sorrows and pain he's brought upon another family just because of his stupidity and overzealousness
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Emdebby2: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
What a sad news! May their souls rest in peace 🙏
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Mhizzard(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
armadeo:

Imagine the sorrow.

People who would have been saying happy new year in less than a month gone. We than God for life and protection.

The mechanic should do 25 years minimum for manslaughter and reckless endangerment
what a big lost
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by DEWKID(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Higherthan:
Child of hate spotted
Am still waiting for you to preach LOVE ?
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Caseless: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2023
We haven't been able to solve any of our national issues that comes with our own attitude to things, so I won't say anything about us tackling overspeeding. May God punish that mechanic and impose sadness on him for the rest of his life.

People who have no business driving should not be driving. People run on high speed in places they see kids and people everywhere on both sides of the road. They want to impress.

I do not trust two types of Nigerians: A nigerian wearing a police uniform with gun and a Nigerian driving a car. They are feeling like kings and you are expected to succumb to them or respect them everyday. Police can switch into accidental discharge anytime and a nigerian driving feels like he's a king and a pedestrian should worship him and respect him at all times - so he doesn't care about you, he just drive to chase you out of the road. They don't even obey traffic. They run against opposite traffic.

We're terrible as a people.
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
You re a Sadist and Bastard.
Higherthan:

Your family mind is the bitter ones, too odd
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Abelino:
I Abelino is a Sadist and Bastard.
Gbam
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Foolish Idiot
Higherthan:

Gbam
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2023
Abelino:
Foolish Idiot
Coming from someone who looks like a bigger, with pele mark, that minus tribal mark, in a shop where you are selling bunz grin cheesy

I already saved your pix if you'll remove it I'll keep tagging you foolish idoit born by mistake, son of many fathers, bastardo..
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2023
I fine pass your Generation. Fool
Higherthan:

Coming from someone who looks like a bigger, with pele mark, that minus tribal mark, in a shop where you are selling bunz grin cheesy

I already saved your pix if you'll remove it I'll keep tagging you foolish idoit born by mistake, son of many fathers, bastardo..
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Abelino:
I fine pass your Generation. Fool
grin cheesy
🐒 No fineehim mama like am,amazing grin
Olola, werey bu pele grin
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Jobless Modafuka. Olila
Higherthan:

grin cheesy
🐒 No fineehim mama like am,amazing grin
Olola, werey bu pele grin
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2023
Abelino:
Jobless Modafuka. Olila
You're the jobless idoit here, selling fried bunz and puff puff work??
grin wink
Okolaaaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Abelino(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
I get money pass your Generation. No Cap. Broke Idiot
Higherthan:

You're the jobless idoit here, selling fried bunz and puff puff work??
grin wink
Okolaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Higherthan: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Abelino:
I get money pass your Generation. No Cap. Broke Idiot
Okolaaaaaaaa bunz seller....
Net worth 23.41 naira
Opay: outstanding balance -41,000
Gtb: -261 naira
grin cheesy
Olofo Omo 😁

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area by Pineapplelove: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Higherthan:

Okolaaaaaaaa bunz seller....
Net worth 23.41 naira
Opay: outstanding balance -41,000
Gtb: -261 naira
grin cheesy
Olofo Omo 😁

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) / NRC Employees Lured Us To Board Train Without Tickets - Daramola Adenike / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Delta, 13 Persons Rescued (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.