Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

When Will ICAN Release The Result Of The Nov 2023 Diet Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will ICAN Release The Result Of The Nov 2023 Diet Exam? (1524 Views)

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself / When Will ICAN Release May 2022 DIET Exam Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will ICAN Release The Result Of The Nov 2023 Diet Exam? by starryadmin: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
When Will ICAN Release The Result of The Nov 2023 Diet Exam?

Excitement is building up as we eagerly await the release of the ICAN exam results!
We understand that the anticipation might be nerve-wracking, but let's take a deep breath and focus on the positive energy within us.

I received over 300 emails and WhatsApp chats from people asking when “When Will ICAN Release The Result of The 2023 Nov Diet Exam”

I would have predicted the exact week and date the result would be released, but I would not do that because the result might not be released on the predicted week and that could make me a liar.
Nevertheless, by default, the Nov diet result is always released on the last week of December, but if delayed, it could be early January………. Just a prediction though based on previous results

In the meantime, let's channel our energy into optimism.
It's natural to feel a mix of emotions but remember, you've put in the hard work and dedication.

While we wait, let's avoid unnecessary tension and stop posting false information about the release of the result.

Embrace the excitement, celebrate your accomplishments so far, and trust in your abilities.
The results are just a small part of your journey, and whatever the outcome, it's a stepping stone towards your success.

Stay positive, stay confident, and remember, by God’s grace, you will PASS.

If you did not write the just concluded diet exam, it is time to start preparing for the next diet.

To get the ICAN Video Lectures, Solutions to ICAN past questions, Solutions to ICAN study pack and ICAN exam Study Guide.

Call Starry Gold Academy on 07086810335, 08023428420, OR 08123189141

Or click here to chat with the admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

Click here to join our FREE ICAN Telegram Classes NOW
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

To your Success this diet
With LOVE from
Starry Gold Academy.

Number 1 tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, Project Management and others.

#ICAN #ICANresult #ICANexam

Re: When Will ICAN Release The Result Of The Nov 2023 Diet Exam? by sheesh2(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is clickbait

(1) (Reply)

Post Jamb{utme} / How Can I Polish My Grammar? / Final Year Computer Science/Engineering Project Topics, Materials And Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.