Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45315 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 3:01am On Jul 08, 2023
The Committee of Inquiry set up by the Government of Anambra State to thoroughly investigate the JAMB/Mmesoma’s matter has submitted its report

Find attached below the unadulterated detailed report.

Signed
Sir Paul Nwosu
Commissioner for Information
Anambra State
July 7, 2023

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 3:03am On Jul 08, 2023
More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by UCyril: 3:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

635 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Fkmodhi: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2023
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…

455 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Houseontherock1: 3:19am On Jul 08, 2023
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.

471 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by abibox02: 3:21am On Jul 08, 2023
In the end, the truth has prevailed. JAMB passed the integrity test, that is how other institutions should be.

494 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by NapoleonHill: 3:28am On Jul 08, 2023
What a shame.

223 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Villagemeat: 3:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.
Shut up

26 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2023
The funny thing is that those shameless fools supporting this girl will still give excuses for her after going through this report. Very disgusting pigs

507 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by femisplash: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Jamb has already come out with verified facts and incontrovertible evidences against the forged results and to futher authenticate its system as being foolproof, therefore anyother investigation or committee is a mere waste of time and resources. Shame on the enemifs of the state who are fond of attacking our institutions from the Police to INEC to the Judiciary to Jamb, you shall all lose las las.

308 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 3:47am On Jul 08, 2023
All ds 'investigative committee/report' na oversabi.....a total waste of time and resources.
The girl wey done confess her crime tey-tey?

Na like this una go dey set committee upandan to 'investigate' any ndigbo citizen caught for crime?

Na bcus una nor like to dey hear truth, that's why!

I blv all d "jamb is attacking her bcus she's our sista" crew will allow us drink water drop cup henceforth.
cool

194 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Creamypie(m): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2023
No need again nah. All these special center candidates shouldnt be taken seriously at all.Shes not even intelligent at all, using old result format last used 2 years ago to do dagbo result, Making her result slip to be different from others. Once again, jamb has offered 1million to any person who can point out even the smallest mistake in their portal, which no person, including supporters of forgery, has come out at all . some are now saying at 19, she's too young to forge it by herself, all in a bid to exonerate her. 19 na small pikin? At 18, I don clear waec. Na public school I go. Ika grammar school, Agbor

267 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 1Alex: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2023
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tiger28: 4:18am On Jul 08, 2023
ONLY Soludo I can trust amongst these folks!

Other Governors would have found a way to manipulate the committee.

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tiger28: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.
Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DoTheNeedful: 4:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Big shame on everyone who leveraged on this girl's dishonesty to propagate ethnic victimhood and hate. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

318 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 2mch(m): 4:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Shame to all the perpetual victims. Who have chosen to see life from the lens of victimhood instead of admitting faults. A way to escape responsibility and accountability consistent with the elders of that group. Including a shameless old woman called Oby Ezekwesili. Who will drag her whole tribe in the mud for cheap political gains when she’s educated enough to know the truth. Just misleading and lying to the gullible youth.

233 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DMCY: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Oga o! And if we talk now they will say they’re been victimized.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by beerfraud: 4:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward

226 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by beerfraud: 4:45am On Jul 08, 2023
This committee set up by the state government is commendable but when are the setting up committee on IPOB terrorists’ atrocities?
I feel pity to those who have wedding or other ceremonies in South East today because Simon Ekpa already canceled it
If you are doing any ceremonies seek permission from Simon Ekpa the Chukwu okike abiama of Biafra not to fall on sit at home days

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by b3llo(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2023
What a shame! She needs psychological evaluation and therapy to help her move on. Dear parents and guardians, stop encouraging bad habits in your children/wards calling it smartness. Look at the national shame and embarrassment this has brought. A word is enough for the wise.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by beerfraud: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Only her apology to JAMB is not needed but all “they hate Ibo” guys too

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Maize247(f): 4:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by beerfraud: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
No need again nah. Shes not even intelligent, using old format last used 2 years ago to do dagbo result, Making her result slip to be different from others. Once again, jamb has offered 1million to any person who can point out even the smallest mistake in their portal, which no person, including supporters of forgery, has come out at all . some are now saying at 19, she's too young to forge it by herself, all in a bid to exonerate her. 19 na small pikin?
if 19 years is small let DSS put her inside the same gulag with Nnamdi Kanu if she will not born cheesy

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2023
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by stonemasonn: 5:02am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others
Next is to tender an apology to Jamb, the Jamb registrar and the good people of the Southwest.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by stonemasonn: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
No need again nah. Shes not even intelligent, using old format last used 2 years ago to do dagbo result, Making her result slip to be different from others. Once again, jamb has offered 1million to any person who can point out even the smallest mistake in their portal, which no person, including supporters of forgery, has come out at all . some are now saying at 19, she's too young to forge it by herself, all in a bid to exonerate her. 19 na small pikin?
Lol, some 19 years boys don dey do yahoo yahoo already. too young indeed.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by QuotaSystem: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2023
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉

201 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kingsways: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Jesuschristus: 5:14am On Jul 08, 2023
No it's a lie,the girl sorry woman doesn't look like someone who can do that.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Almaigaa: 5:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up

The thing pain am grin grin

109 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.