Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Walking Through The Storm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walking Through The Storm (70 Views)

Worshippers Seen Walking Through Fire. / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking Through The Storm by Mogbonjubola55: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4, ESV)

Everyone faces storms in life where unexpected circumstances shake us emotionally or spiritually. Sometimes we have the Faith to be delivered from the storms instantly; sometimes we have the faith to walk through the storms. But no matter which route you take, you can be sure that GOD Is right there with you. He will equip you and sustain you. HE will give you the Grace, the Supernatural Empowerment, to make it through.

Today, maybe you are facing a storm and can’t quite see a way out. Maybe you’re not sure what the answer is. All you have to do is take it one step at a time by saying, “GOD, I know You have a good Plan for my future. I know YOU are leading and guiding me.”

With every step you take, know that GOD Is doing a work in your life. Know that HE Is with you, and HE will Comfort you. Keep moving forward and walk through the storm to the place of victory HE has prepared for you!

PRAYER
Father, thank You for walking with me through every season of life. I thank You for being a shield of protection around me, for going before me and preparing the way. Keep me close to You and give me strength as I move forward into the victory You have for me in Jesus name! Amen.

by: Pastor Joel Osteen

(1) (Reply)

The Influence Of Celtic Religions On Modern Paganism / A Powerful Prayer For Healing / Beautiful Morning Prayer For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.