Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Skitmaker, OGB, Kogbagidi Graced Burial Of Late Pa Ayantoye In Ogbomoso (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skitmaker, OGB, Kogbagidi Graced Burial Of Late Pa Ayantoye In Ogbomoso (VIDEO) (252 Views)

Junior Pope: Photos From Burial Of Late Nollywood Actor / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skitmaker, OGB, Kogbagidi Graced Burial Of Late Pa Ayantoye In Ogbomoso (VIDEO) by Spectators: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Day OGB, Kogbagidi graced burial of late Pa Ayantoye in Ogbomoso (VIDEO)

On Friday, December 1st, 2023, Michael Charles who is professionally known as OGB and Kogbagidi Alhaji whose real name is Olasunkanmi Quadri Taoreed graced the burial of the father to Job Ayantoye, a publisher who owns many trending news blogs in the country.

OGD who is a Nigerian online comedian who many people are oblivious that he is also a talented musician, thrilled the crowd with his musical prowess during the burial party.

OGB who is also popularly known as Cultists displayed his musical talent in Ogbomoso when he took over the state at the burial of one of his closest ally’s party, Job Ayantoye in Ogbomoso.

Ser details with videos in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/day-ogb-kogbagidi-graced-burial-of-late-pa-ayantoye-in-ogbomoso-video/

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Cancelled For Saying Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music – Mr Eazi / Female OAP Toke Makinwa Is Displaying Her Full Pumped-Up Boobs With Cute Views / Una Sell My Accident Car Brabus B Without My Consent-portable Attack Unique Moto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.