Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. (1364 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by mrswagger: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2011
Gooday justwise and everyone, I have three offers from three universities in uk. I wish to study foundation programme in Business management for january 2012 resumption. My university gave me a conditional acceptance letter upon me achieving ielts or pearson test of english to be changed to Unconditional acceptance letter. But I intend taking Pearson before next month runs out. But justwise I have a problem, all the original document I used in getting admission to the universities all got burnt. There was a fire incident in my uncle's office where I kept all the original documents which was scanned and sent to the school for admission.
But justwise, I made a lot of effort in recovering all my lost original documents because I will need them for my visa application. The document which I submitted for admission are; Transcripts of result, School leaving certificate/Testimonial, Certificate of Meirt (laboratory Prefect), waec result 2008, waec result 2007.
Justwise, I'm very lucky that I still have one waec certificate with me. Which is 2008 waec, I had my result in one sitting. I have a grade c5 in english and a grade B3 in mathematics. But the other waec result is burnt. Which is the one I took in my school the year 2007. I had a grade c4 in mathematics, a grade D7 in English language. I combined the two results for admission.
Justwise I have been able to recover all document which got missing from my secondary school. But my school said they don't issue may/june waec certificate twice. They said they can only give me statement of reults which would be signed by my Principal.
justwise can I get another waec certificate from waec?
Secondly, if I'm unable to get another waec certificate, can my statement of result which I took from my school replace the waec certificate. Can the uk embassy accept statement of result, which was signed by my principal. Because I took the may/june waec 2007 in my secondary school.
Lastly, I would like to tell you that I have recovered all missing original documents which were used for admission. I have gotten them back from my school, but justwise my school refused to give me another school leaving certificate which match with the one I submitted for uk admission. They said they don't issue it twice. Instead they gave another school leaving cetificate with a letter headed paper, which I took to my principal and it was signed.
Justwise I would like to ask you if the uk embassy can accept this documents even if they don't match with the one I submitted for uk admission. But all the document all have the same principal's signature and they all carry the same information provided and are all signed.
But all the documents I used in getting admission were scanned and I still have them on my laptop and my email.
Thanks justwise and everyone, I'm kind of confused at the moment, so I would like to hear ur opinion on this. All suggestions are kindly welcomed and appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon,
Re: Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by justwise(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2011
mr swagger:

Gooday justwise and everyone, I have three offers from three universities in uk. I wish to study foundation programme in Business management for january 2012 resumption. My university gave me a conditional acceptance letter upon me achieving ielts or pearson test of english to be changed to Unconditional acceptance letter. But I intend taking Pearson before next month runs out. But justwise I have a problem, all the original document I used in getting admission to the universities all got burnt. There was a fire incident in my uncle's office where I kept all the original documents which was scanned and sent to the school for admission.
But justwise, I made a lot of effort in recovering all my lost original documents because I will need them for my visa application. The document which I submitted for admission are; Transcripts of result, School leaving certificate/Testimonial, Certificate of Meirt (laboratory Prefect), waec result 2008, waec result 2007.
Justwise, I'm very lucky that I still have one waec certificate with me. Which is 2008 waec, I had my result in one sitting. I have a grade c5 in english and a grade B3 in mathematics. But the other waec result is burnt. Which is the one I took in my school the year 2007. I had a grade c4 in mathematics, a grade D7 in English language. I combined the two results for admission.
Justwise I have been able to recover all document which got missing from my secondary school. But my school said they don't issue may/june waec certificate twice. They said they can only give me statement of reults which would be signed by my Principal.
justwise can I get another waec certificate from waec?
Secondly, if I'm unable to get another waec certificate, can my statement of result which I took from my school replace the waec certificate. Can the uk embassy accept statement of result, which was signed by my principal. Because I took the may/june waec 2007 in my secondary school.
Lastly, I would like to tell you that I have recovered all missing original documents which were used for admission. I have gotten them back from my school, but justwise my school refused to give me another school leaving certificate which match with the one I submitted for uk admission. They said they don't issue it twice. Instead they gave another school leaving cetificate with a letter headed paper, which I took to my principal and it was signed.
Justwise I would like to ask you if the uk embassy can accept this documents even if they don't match with the one I submitted for uk admission. But all the document all have the same principal's signature and they all carry the same information provided and are all signed.
But all the documents I used in getting admission were scanned and I still have them on my laptop and my email.
Thanks justwise and everyone, I'm kind of confused at the moment, so I would like to hear your opinion on this. All suggestions are kindly welcomed and appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon,
Your post is confusing, since you have been able to recover all the missing original documents why are you worried then?
Re: Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by femmy2010(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2011
Trying to understand the post myself,
Re: Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by mrswagger: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
Justwise & femmi. Thanks for yóur reply. I'm sorry you don't understand the post well. But I would like to ask you some certain questions so that you can understand;
1. Can waec issue me another may/june certificate after I have once collected it once from my school. The certificate got burnt, so can I get another one from waec office?
2. If waec is unable to issue me another certificate, can my statement of results which was signed by my principal replace the missing waec certificate? Becos I took the may/june waec in my school.
3. When applying for a uk student visa, Can the uk embassy accept statement of result from my secondary school, which was signed by my principal?.
4. Can the uk enbassy accept document which don't really match with the one I sent to the university in uk. But they all carry the same principal's signature and the same information provided to both documents. Because I replaced the original documents but they don't look exactly like the one I sent to the university in uk for admission. All becos of difference in paper type. My secondary school gave me a letter headed paper instead of normal certificate. But it was signed by my principal.
Justwise, I hope I have been able to explain and illustrate this better for your understanding. Thanks justwise and everyone, hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2011
mr swagger:

Justwise & femmi. Thanks for yóyour reply. I'm sorry you don't understand the post well. But I would like to ask you some certain questions so that you can understand;
1. Can waec issue me another may/june certificate after I have once collected it once from my school. The certificate got burnt, so can I get another one from waec office?
2. If waec is unable to issue me another certificate, can my statement of results which was signed by my principal replace the missing waec certificate? Becos I took the may/june waec in my school.
3. When applying for a uk student visa, Can the uk embassy accept statement of result from my secondary school, which was signed by my principal?.
4. Can the uk enbassy accept document which don't really match with the one I sent to the university in uk. But they all carry the same principal's signature and the same information provided to both documents. Because I replaced the original documents but they don't look exactly like the one I sent to the university in uk for admission. All becos of difference in paper type. My secondary school gave me a letter headed paper instead of normal certificate. But it was signed by my principal.
Justwise, I hope I have been able to explain and illustrate this better for your understanding. Thanks justwise and everyone, hope to hear from you soon.

You should get in touch with WAEC about that and see what they will say AND write your school in the UK and explain your situation to them so that they can update your record to reflect your current situation as regards to the certificates.
Re: Justwise And Others I Need Advice On This. by mrswagger: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
Thank you justwise for your urgent reply. I will do as you have said. I will get in contact wth them asap, Cheers!!! Thanks a lot!!!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Admission With 2.2 In Canadian University. / 5 Times My British Companion To Nigeria Got Confused By Some Nigerian Expression / Thing You Should Know Before Moving To Italy ( Immigrants Must Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.