Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Believe You Can Actually Lose Salvation. Here Is Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe You Can Actually Lose Salvation. Here Is Why? (88 Views)

Eternal Security: Can One Actually Lose His Or Her Salvation? / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe You Can Actually Lose Salvation. Here Is Why? by Jackanda1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Someone made a post recently claiming you can't lose salvation, but i disagree.

Salvation is a free gift from God and can be rejected even after been recieved. God doesn't force us to be his children, if we choose to reject God after recieving the truth, He won't force us. Man has free will.

If you say salvation CAN NOT be lost, then explain this scriptures:

1. Paul says 1corin9:27, 'I discipline and bring my body under control so that after preaching to others, i myself would not be DISQUALIFIED.

2.Hebrew6:4-8: For it is IMPOSSIBLE to renew to repentance those who were once enlightened, tasted the heavenly gift, became companion with the Holy Spirit,the good word and powers to come if they FALL AWAY.......

3.Hebrew10:26-31: If we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of truth, no longer remains a sacrifice for sin, but a terrifying expectation of judgement. If anyone disregards Moses' law, he died without mercy. How much worse punishment does one deserve who trample on the son of God........

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Known For? / Jacob Recovered, You Will Recover! / You Are A Temple Of YHVH Almighty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.