Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner (166 Views)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / ‘possessed Doll’ Bought On Ebay For $1100 Reportedly ‘attacks’ Its New Owner / Get Train On How To Use Vtu For Airtime Top, Data & Subscriptions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Selling of Internet Data Bundles can give you good money. Daily / Weekly / Monthly.

One good thing is you can set it on Autopilot.

If you have some money I don't know what do with it, investing into data distributions.

I've a data vending platform that's ready to use. All you will have to do is to buy it and start using it to generate money from sales of data bundles here in Nigeria.

I'll guide you how you can start making good cash from it the way I do with mine.

For just #50k I'll give you https://vtu.databot.com.ng

To make enquirers about this you can reach me on 09069914327 .
WhatsApp / Sms / Call.
Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by yrhuhfy113: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2023
I am very interested BUT, how will i refill it and how will I keep making money from it since there is no traffic?
Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
I am very interested BUT, how will i refill it and how will I keep making money from it since there is no traffic?
It's an easy thing. Peoples use data daily all around us.

I'll show you every thing and tips on how to get buyers both offline and online & start making money from it. Currently I make minimum of #8K without Facebook Ads or much advertising with my own vending platform.

If you're serious with it and build your customer base and also get resellers, you'll be earning on autopilot.

Users can fund their accounts and get their wallet credited automatically and the make any purchases they want to.

1 Like

Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
AdejorLawrence:

It's an easy thing. Peoples use data daily all around us.

I'll show you every thing and tips on how to get buyers both offline and online & start making money from it. Currently I make minimum of #8K without Facebook Ads or much advertising with my own vending platform.

If you're serious with it and build your customer base and also get resellers, you'll be earning on autopilot.

Users can fund their accounts and get their wallet credited automatically and the make any purchases they want to.

Some proofs from my own data vending platform.

Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
I'm yet to hear from you Sir.
Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by yrhuhfy113: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
AdejorLawrence:

I'm yet to hear from you Sir.

its expensive and above my budget.... so much work to be done and its christmas, so it may be hard
Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Update: The Site Has Been Sold.
Thank you.

Anyone who needs data vending websites, you can contact me, I'll build one for you.
Re: Ready To Use (VTU Databot) Become The New Owner by AdejorLawrence(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
AdejorLawrence:
Update: The Site Has Been Sold.
Thank you.

Anyone who needs data vending websites, you can contact me, I'll build one for you.
Another VTU Website + App + Blog + Forum for Sale.
URL:
https://vtu.epower.com.ng

You can find other of sites (blog + forum URL) in the footer.

Cost: ₦‎100,000

You can reach me on 09069914327 WhatsApp/SMS or Call.

PS: Don't contact me if you're not ready.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Court suspends Roger Brown, Basil Omiyi as CEO, board chairman of Seplat / Interested In Buying Nigerian Raw Gold From Gold Miners And Dealers!!! / High Quality Beat Making, Recording, Mixing, And Mastering!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.