Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I was just interviewed on TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I was just interviewed on TVC (403 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was just interviewed on TVC by isaajibola(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2023
I was just interviewed on TVC, where I proved behind any reasonable doubt that both @PeterObi and @SaharaReporters are liars. Anybody can register for #COP28 . And I registered for it while on air. The Nigerian government did not pay for 1411 delegates to attend as they claimed. Anybody who registers with a Nigerian passport is regarded as a delegate from Nigeria. But that does not automatically mean that they are representing the Nigerian government. Most Nigerian delegates were from the private sector. And you do not even have to be at the Dubai venue physically. You can register as a delegate to attend remotely from your country of residence. Please go to worldclimatesummit.org, and you can also register. Even if you hate Tinubu, don't destroy Nigeria's image with lies from Arise Peoples Party and Peter Obi.

#TableShaker

2 Likes

Re: I was just interviewed on TVC by SadiqBabaSani: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Liar, you a re big liar, a mind twister and you need help
Re: I was just interviewed on TVC by Bobloco: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2023
isaajibola:
I was just interviewed on TVC, where I proved behind any reasonable doubt that both @PeterObi and @SaharaReporters are liars. Anybody can register for #COP28 . And I registered for it while on air. The Nigerian government did not pay for 1411 delegates to attend as they claimed. Anybody who registers with a Nigerian passport is regarded as a delegate from Nigeria. But that does not automatically mean that they are representing the Nigerian government. Most Nigerian delegates were from the private sector. And you do not even have to be at the Dubai venue physically. You can register as a delegate to attend remotely from your country of residence. Please go to worldclimatesummit.org, and you can also register. Even if you hate Tinubu, don't destroy Nigeria's image with lies from Arise Peoples Party and Peter Obi.

#TableShaker

You expect sane Nigerians to take you serious because you were interviewed by TVC, a propaganda machinery of this present government
Re: I was just interviewed on TVC by eepeepook: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
I can attest. It happened when I slapped Dangote for pouring too little milk in my coffee.
Re: I was just interviewed on TVC by happney65: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
You go explain explain tire no evidence. grin

1 Like

Re: I was just interviewed on TVC by iokpebholo: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Can any sensible thing come out of an Ajibola?You guys defend everything from the basis of tribe....

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Troubles For Wike As Timi Frank Demands Probe Over Rivers DPO Killing, $30 / Kwara Hotel Renovation Sparks Outrage, Protest Demanding Presidential Interventi / Boko Haram storm yobe with motorcycles, Hilux vans, kill 12 after opening fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.