Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) (24768 Views)

Response To Analysts On Voice 89.9 FM. / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview On Voice Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Trinitycian: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
I just finished an engaging interview on the @VOANews, where I spoke extensively on my plan to recover and restore Nigeria. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1587476220635144197?t=dc_wUUxnnuqgtH9JQ5UG6g&s=19

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by cifasio: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Smiles

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by lhordspy: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
I think i am the only one in the world that think this man is wasting his time.

I think he knows that too. But i just dont understand why he still keeps trying hard.

Outside the maybe 5 people pushing atiku's news down our throat here for his dollars maybe. I have never seen or met any Atiku's supporter outside this forum. Not even by mistake.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Bontafa: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Funny bonkery thief .

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by gaby(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yeah..a very nice interview on Voice of America for his American citizens he seeks to Preside over.

Cursed thieves...

Na so karma go make una dey lose una senses and make a mockery of unaselves globally....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by THELATTERMAN(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
By this time in 2023, Obi will be Nigeria and Atiku's president grin cheesy

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by THELATTERMAN(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

I think he knows that too. But i just dont understand why he still keeps trying hard.

Someone somewhere could be giving him false hopes.

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
I'm not really impress with this man, his clueless same with the Pandoras pls let make things happen vote APC Vote Chief Bola Ahmed TINUBU

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Bontafa: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
I'm not really impress with this man, his clueless same with the Pandoras pls let make things happen vote APC Vote Chief Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Obi will import the pampers for Tinubu after he sees the results and wet himself.

While Atiku will borrow another handkerchief to cry for his election failure

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Atiku is same of the same corrupt system

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Kagd10: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Arranged interview. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by fiizznation: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Guess he is trying to send his message to rural dwellers in the northern part of the country. I believe majority of them listen to VOA Hausa and BBC Hausa every day of their lives. Besides that's practically their number one source of information.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Ruggedniggaone: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

that's your next President if you don't like it you can hug the nearest transformer or relocate to Somalia

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by mbaboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are a hypocrite, let Tinibu be interviewed by CNN cuz i want to check something
Ekundayo7574:

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Webdev535(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
H
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by alimiadedayo1: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Atiku is same of the same corrupt system
your obituary is not corrupt?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by DropsMic(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by taylor88(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Says a Tinubu supporter

Tinubu has never granted one interview

You’re busy saying Atiku is wasting time when the entire north is defecting lol

Vote Peter Obi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by Viraltrends123: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kagd10:
Arranged interview. Lol
Them no go attend, una go complain, now they attend, you still complain.

What makes you think you candidate is better. Abi, didn't Obi say Atiku is good, and he is the best man for the job, abi make I drop videos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by MarveworldG: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nice one by Atiku, no need to stay away from the media

At your service. Let's design your home interiors. Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin

Peter Obi g@y partner is talking live... Watch as Peter obi will watch her husband attentively...

From Peter obi voice, we go know say na him be wife, na Atiku be husband grin grin grin grin cheesy

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by twilliamx(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:
Funny bonkery thief .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by dam2000(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Next president inshallah
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by chiefolododo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
He paid to be interviewed
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by grandstar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by 1gbdata: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Gracious.

Baba Atiku the benevolent man.

2023 is your time.

Incoming president.

Please vote Atiku Abubakar, he won't disappoint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by etrange: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is VOA Housa, right? So it's primarily for those that understand the language.
Re: Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) by simonnwekeo: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRA_K08ghk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI7q9UHxriI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH66tXQvdmI
Is now that you guys have started working... But small time we no go come hear update, my neighbour say the said millionaire is not an apc member

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Tunji Braithwaite dead / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.