Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Get Free Meme Coins Every 25 Seconds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Free Meme Coins Every 25 Seconds (191 Views)

8 Meme Coins To Buy Now In 2022 (everything You Need To Know) / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Meme Coins Every 25 Seconds by coinsazette: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Did you miss the airdrop of the following meme coins?

Don’t worry, you have another chance to earn free PEPE, SHIBA INU, Flocky Inu, XLM, Nano and Dogecoin every 25 seconds and more than that. All you need is to follow the instructions given to you.

https://www.corimagazine.com/post-detail/how-to-earn-free-meme-coins-every-25-seconds

Re: How To Get Free Meme Coins Every 25 Seconds by CryptoGuide: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is obviously a pure waste of time; as there are 86,400 seconds in a day.

Assuming you claim 32 PEPE which the website offers every 25 secs without sleeping or doing any other thing (which is totally impossible), that means in a day you will earn 86,400 ÷ 25 × 32 = 110,592 PEPE per day.

110,592 PEPE × current price of PEPE ($0.00000142) = ~$0.157 = ~N182 earned per day.

This in my opinion is a total waste of time and effort; as this amount earned daily is not up to the amount you shall be wasting on internet data to achieve this amount.

Instead of wasting time and effort to earn free meme coin; I'd advise you go out there; get a physical job; and use the proceeds from your job to invest in crypto against the next bull market cycle.

If you'd love a step by step guide on how to invest in the crypto market with your hard earned money profitably or you would love to learn how to participate and earn in crypto testnet events without any investment capital, please feel free to message me on WhatsApp via + 2 3 4 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

coinsazette:
Did you miss the airdrop of the following meme coins?

Don’t worry, you have another chance to earn free PEPE, SHIBA INU, Flocky Inu, XLM, Nano and Dogecoin every 25 seconds and more than that. All you need is to follow the instructions given to you.

https://www.corimagazine.com/post-detail/how-to-earn-free-meme-coins-every-25-seconds

(1) (Reply)

300-450k / Testing My Trading Strategy / Investment Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.