Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Snow Experience In The UK �� (34204 Views)

My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
One thi g I noticed about nairaland is that those hun gry and frustra ted people always find way to attack others when they see them happy

These two guys below are in those class of people I'm talking about.
Verywickedgoat
Offpointng

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by hkidola00(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin grin
Aaaaarghmed:
OP,congrats abeg,leave the haters.you for just use smileys cover una face from Nairaland haters wey no dey ever see positive things.I never post photo here,anyday I will be motivated to.i go cover my face.too many frustrated people on this site

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by aolaotan(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin grin grin they will tag you as being envious soon
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by aolaotan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
u don sabi dem finish bro grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by daania50080: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Enjoy..am happy for your kids the have renewed hope..Enjoy..am happy for your kids the have renewed hope.....

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Decarbonisation: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mayormoffy:
I have always dreamt & imagined how snow ❄️ is and feels.. Back then after watching Home Alone the movie ,with all the thrills & fun with snow..I decided from then that I must act my own scene of snow play...long story short after over 2 decades I finally experience the joy of fulfilling one of my life long dreams...not just me alone but with my wife & kids...
The euphoria that came with it is unbelievable 😍 & can't be fully explained until you experience it...see me that use to off my shirt upandan because of heat for naija..I never fit open chest except to bath..The cold ehnnn e sweet & at the same time tough but as Nigerians na we must sure overcome..
Moral of this my brief story you see that your dreams & desire don't give up on it ..no matter what Believe & Faith it..above all trust God..He will sure make it happen in His time..mine took decades but yours can weeks just Faith it.. God is Amazing 👏

Una no get bills to pay? classes to attend? work to go to?
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Maynman: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:
Y'all matured just go abroad and act like Kids and jungle folks at the sight of snow and those dem oyinbos go jux dey look una shake head. what happens to gathering all the family together, watching from the window inside or licking the ones that fall by ur window turn by turn if u so wish

Very poor if you'd ask me sad
Not all "oyinbos" have seen snow and when they do see, they also get excited when they see if for the first time .

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Come on, you wrote all of this because of a mere snow that we experience in some parts of SA yearly? It's like someone experiencing a hail storm for the first time and seeing it as an achievement.

Tell us something we don't know.
Mayormoffy:
I have always dreamt & imagined how snow ❄️ is and feels.. Back then after watching Home Alone the movie ,with all the thrills & fun with snow..I decided from then that I must act my own scene of snow play...long story short after over 2 decades I finally experience the joy of fulfilling one of my life long dreams...not just me alone but with my wife & kids...
The euphoria that came with it is unbelievable 😍 & can't be fully explained until you experience it...see me that use to off my shirt upandan because of heat for naija..I never fit open chest except to bath..The cold ehnnn e sweet & at the same time tough but as Nigerians na we must sure overcome..
Moral of this my brief story you see that your dreams & desire don't give up on it ..no matter what Believe & Faith it..above all trust God..He will sure make it happen in His time..mine took decades but yours can weeks just Faith it.. God is Amazing 👏
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by benzion72(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Eyinbo detest winter always looking forward to summer. Ignoramus black man want to experience subzero freezing temperature. Chai this life no balance
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by ffo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
The neighbours just peeping through their windows in disgust at the Black Monkey family acting bush.

this kind of comment comes from someone suffering from inferiority complex who most likely has not step beyond the walls of his village. Do you know lots of white have not experienced the snow before and are also looking forward to the experience and will do the same thing as he did? But because he is black like you, you think he is acting bush. you sound like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by ffo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
benzion72:
Eyinbo detest winter always looking forward to summer. Ignoramus black man want to experience subzero freezing temperature. Chai this life no balance

how many oyinbos have you met that "detest" winter for you to conclude that he is an ignoramus because he is excited about snow experience. you are suffering from inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by ffo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:
Y'all matured just go abroad and act like Kids and jungle folks at the sight of snow and those dem oyinbos go jux dey look una shake head. what happens to gathering all the family together, watching from the window inside or licking the ones that fall by ur window turn by turn if u so wish

have you EVER stepped out of your village not to talk more of outside Nigeria.
now, its poor for bad belle like you.

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by lastkingsman: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
airsaylongcome:

When you "escape" from "hell", you have to celebrate your achievement! There's a saying that when a lizard falls from a tall palm tree and survives, it nods at itself in appreciation of its accomplishment. If you don't celebrate your wins, who will?
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nice experience

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by madone: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
The neighbours just peeping through their windows in disgust at the Black Monkey family acting bush.
fu...cking impersonator talking trash on every thread.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Didi2d(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
I love snow too, hopefully one day

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Greenfaces: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
no be dem get planet earth, na God. So make all man respect himself. Who fit travel make him travel on top God earth. Who no like make him drink gum

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Vicjnr08: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
The neighbors just peeping through their windows in disgust at the Black Monkey family acting bush.
Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by deltaF0SS: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:

shocked grin shocked
No b lie
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Ambitious21: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:

You are a big liar.

Oyinbo self dey fall for snow 🌨️..

Come here and see.....

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by enemyofprogress: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by trollx: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
In all do what makes you happy!!! One man's happiness is another man's hate.

No shades! No offense!!

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Idaytesj29(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You are really not only a very wicked goat. A pissed one too

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
scally11:

Naija people sabi misbehave sha. Na so dey go comot enter UK begin dey cast our country. Last week na so I carry my food enter work staffroom with all the oyinbos there. I dey eat fried rice and turkey. After eating the chicken I wanted to eat the bone. Na so one of the fine oyinbo way done dey eye me look me and asked if I was gonna eat the bone. I told her yes now. She said do I eat bones I said if its soft.
U need to see how she said she's never seen any one eat bone in her life. Na so I just jejely drop the bone inside trash bin. No be me una go use open discussion on how primitive Africans are. My mother said u Don dry ur dirty linen outside but of course that is what the op just did
If I were you, I'd have cracked that bone and sucked the marrow so she can see well. I don't give two fuqs about her or her opinion.

My issue with OP is that he is just like many UK japarians. They talk too much about every little thing.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by grandstar(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mayormoffy

This is impressive.

I was in the London from January-March 2020 (came back the Monday before the British lockdown started). It only snowed once and it was a very light shower.

Nevertheless, the place still cold!

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:

Oh shut up. Let him have his moment.

Your type will even eat the snow and take it back to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Maynman: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Come on, you wrote all of this because of a mere snow that we experience in some parts of SA yearly? It's like someone experiencing a hail storm for the first time and seeing it as an achievement.

Tell us something we don't know.
It's her first experience and you can't blame her for getting excited. You are used to it that's why it's not new to you.

Even "oyinbos" also get excited when they see snow for the first time, it's just natural.

https://twitter.com/crk5/status/1731079585469784540?t=oYD87wB1450aGws2hZaQAA&s=19

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Mom007(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
That's a lie. The whites act more childishly than we do especially when the first snow falls. Stop hating and be happy for others.

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by frog12: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
these people are usually useless shocked shocked
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by smiliyB(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
247man:

Even whites dat see it every time come out to do video of first snow in winter . Especially the moment when the rain turns to snow live. It’s a thrilling moment and memorable. Nothing poor about it.
Thank you, help me tell them. Anyway I'm not surprised, the negativity wey full this app no be small

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by 247man: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
smiliyB:
Thank you, help me tell them. Anyway I'm not surprised, the negativity wey full this app no be small

Na person wey carry snow matter come nairaland na him i blame. Why come here to pepper dem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.