Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Snow Experience In The UK �� (34210 Views)

My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Crafteck1: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Your case is different from other people's cases. The fact that Mr. A is not doing well in Nigeria does not mean other people are not doing well here. There are people relocating out of that UK to other places. There are also people relocating into Nigeria because they are doing well here. Different strokes for different folks.

Lets cut it short, majority of nigerians are working like elephants and chopping like ants
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by idomytin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
One amongst the many people why UK government increased skilled worker salary to come in or renewal your worker visa so.. only you three kids..
Come here dey mumu yourself.
42yrs+ old man, you are a mumu man!
Your neighbours now go come generalized ALL black as same as you now. Even you and your wife dey spell mumu.. well I happy for your children,because for you, you are beyond repair mumu. Snow when nor move me 3years ago ( person when never see snow b4 ooo the only country I go na Dubai and Ghana). You come here dey disgrace your family when we still dey Autumn.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Gajagojo: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
The neighbours just peeping through their windows in disgust at the Black Monkey family acting bush.
Eating Kerosene cooked food for prolonged periods in childhood can cause irreversible brain damage
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Alpharey: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
eepeepook:
My friend, censor those children's faces. That you and your wife decided to show bad belle people on Nairaland your faces doesn't mean your kids consented to the act.

Nothing special about snow. The only novelty is walking on it. Sniff the inside of a deep freezer and squeeze the ice if you want to know how it feels, looks and smells.

So he should hide the fact that he is in UK abi? Nigerians and their babaric mind set
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Xtraterestial: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bleep
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Realiskit(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:
Y'all matured just go abroad and act like Kids and jungle folks at the sight of snow and those dem oyinbos go jux dey look una shake head. what happens to gathering all the family together, watching from the window inside or licking the ones that fall by ur window turn by turn if u so wish

Very poor if you'd ask me sad
. You're wrong. Nothing is wrong in sharing their first experience with snow. Besides here in Germany and many European countries , the natives still take out their children to play during snow falls.
So don't be hard on them, it is just normal thing during the winter season.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Fujiyama: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I don't know how true these are, but I read a lot of times how many things that we practice as Africans are simply due to the peculiar culture and climate of the Europeans. And I don't mean this generally.

Classic one is us wearing clothes, and especially as a form of modesty. That one is due to their cold region.

But here in Africa, our ancestors used to walk about virtually bare-chested and with little garments, and no one thought it good or bad.

^^^
Contact with the East (Arabia) and the West (Europe) was very costly to almost all traditional African societies they interacted with. Our way of life wasn't perfect (whose is?) but one side lost nearly everything in the interaction and we all know which side that is. You are absolutely right about the clothing thing. The Economist had a piece on Nigeria years ago with biting satire on how Nigerian office workers (bank workers are the most notorious) are compelled to wear 3 piece wool suits in scorching, near 100% humidity. undecided It makes no sense and I for one am glad I left that workplace prison yard years ago. Unfortunately, the reality is that you simply won't be taken seriously in some circles if you turn up in anything other than a business suit...even if you are hyperventilating. The appearance of professionalism MUST be maintained.

To this day, South African women (and women from a few Nigerian ethnicities) go about their business bare breasted as the occasion demands. There's nothing to it...it just is. I don't mean to start a firestorm here but as far as I'm concerned, puritan Arab and European religious beliefs brought a repression about sexuality and the human body that has left us all more confused than we ever were before.

Magnoliaa:
Housewives nko? Same thing. And I even believe this one. Man going to work, while the wife remained at home to tend to the house and kids was their own form of marriage arrangement.

African women were not known to be 'housewives' in the past. Until we had contact with the Europeans.

There are many more examples of cultural transposition between whites and Black Africans like that.

^^^
I'm no authority on this but traditional African societies were mostly agrarian - and all hands had to be on deck to work the fields...which I guess explains why the idea of housewives (in the sense it is described today) was alien (sort of) to traditional African societies.

I have some thoughts on this. I believe there is a tension in European (and I dare say Arab) culture on how it views the housewife: these cultures recognize the importance of the housewife in raising kids and tending to the home BUT they (particularly the Europeans/Westerners) have also simultaneously devalued that role...and conditioned us all to somehow view being a housewife (today) as undesirable. The course of human modern history would perhaps have been very different if governments had decided to assign a value to the (unpaid) work done by housewives (in homebuilding and raising kids) and remunerated them accordingly. We would all probably have a very different view today about housewives if that were the case. Of course that opens up a whole new set of arguments and I'm not sure I know nearly enough about the subject matter to argue either for or against.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Kachidubem: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Biola67:
80% of Nairalanders no get Intl passport
I keep correcting folks...There is nothing like "INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT"

Passport is passport everywhere in the world.

That why no authority ever say "Lemme see your international passport"

They only say "Lemme see your passport"

Tufia !!!
Nigerians and hype nonsense na 5&6

Every other humans rou d the world call it passport, But Nigerians must show dia mumu slave and call it "International"

Calling Ecowas passport "international" lmao

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Biola67: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Tufia !!!

Every other humans rou d the world call it passport, But Nigerians must show dia mumu slave and call it "International"

Anything you and your papa like make e talk. International passport is international passport. No be you go tell me Wetin to call am.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by TobiAbuja: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Freezer ice is nothing like fluffy freshly fallen snow. Jealous villagers at work. Keep up the good work OP.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Kachidubem: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Biola67:

Anything you and your papa like make e talk. International passport is international passport. No be you go tell me Wetin to call am.
Lmao

Mumu man ...stop disgracing your family and people from this country .

Once again , there is nothing like "international passport"

It called "Passport" world wide.

Na people like you go do mistake enter UK, start blog , come dey talk "How to play with snow without getting cold BLA BLA BLA grin"

Stop disgracing us abeg
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Biola67: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Lmao

I’m a mumu man ...I won’t stop disgracing my family and people from this country .

Once again , there is something like "international passport"

It’s not called "Passport" world wide.

Na person like me go do mistake enter UK, start blog , come dey talk "How to play with snow without getting cold BLA BLA BLA grin"

I won’t stop disgracing my family
Okay then.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Offpointng: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
StraightGaay:
You are always off point, why is that?

the world'd be a boring place if everyone thinks straight.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Offpointng: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Tufia !!!

Normal normal Biola67 people no dey everly geh sense. Dem plenty for Osogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Biola67: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpointng:

Normal normal my family members no dey everly geh sense. We plenty for Osogbo
alright then.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Kachidubem: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

Whats not to congratulate... What is the standard of living therr compared to here?
What is the monthly income, : expenditure ratio
Expenses in Nigeria no much oo compared to that side

I use prepaid meter ...my NEPA bill no dey pass 2k monthly

I stay in a spacious one bedroom flat in Aguda , surulere 400k per year... very spacious
That about 30k naira per month

I do my cooking , budget of 30-40k for foodstuffs monthly, sometimes e nor dey reach

Lastly Nobody dey disturb me for TAX for dis Nigeria...lmoa

I own a 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge.
Both business fetch me about 2 million monthly...I hardly step out except evenings just to check on some of my shops... except that... I just play FIFA all day online.

If you earn well here or manage to break even, just dey enjoy naija dey go, coz trust me things are quite cheap here ...I've got a sis in UK there, Scotland to be precise... it ain't all rosy.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Fujiyama:
^^^
Contact with the East (Arabia) and the West (Europe) was very costly to almost all traditional African societies they interacted with. Our way of life wasn't perfect (whose is?) but one side lost nearly everything in the interaction and we all know which side that is. You are absolutely right about the clothing thing. The Economist had a piece on Nigeria years ago with biting satire on how Nigerian office workers (bank workers are the most notorious) are compelled to wear 3 piece wool suits in scorching, near 100% humidity. undecided It makes no sense and I for one am glad I left that workplace prison yard years ago. Unfortunately, the reality is that you simply won't be taken seriously in some circles if you turn up in anything other than a business suit...even if you are hyperventilating. The appearance of professionalism MUST be maintained.

And this, this leads me to the fact of etiquette being culture-specific! What is 'professional?' Why should Africans be in clothing that is deemed professional by Western standards, but doesn't suit our skin/biological makeup? There is nothing wrong with afro, too. Packing one's hair in its natural state, and styled/beautified is already "made." There are some wigs that our women wear too, that it just looks off. Way off. Because it doesn't go well with our complexion and bone structure, but because that is what is deemed 'standard', many give into the culture without even questioning why. Why they're conforming to what they do.

Although, I am glad for one aspect in some Nigerian workplaces- Fridays are unofficial days designated for native wears.

What is "proper manners" is what a group of people have decided on and agreed to. And that is why I understand, in part, the culture of respect, especially in Yorubaland. It should not be wielded as a practice of superiority and "showy-ness" and whatnot as many do, but as a form of honor to the person(hood) of someone. So I guess you can say that in theory, I adore the Yoruba culture of respect and reverence. And a part of the reason why that is, I think, owed to the fact of experience. Ideally, we expect someone who has been born a few years earlier than another to have more knowledge, experience, etc., that the other, so it should be like, 'oh I respect you. You have gone through this. I can pick these qualities from you or pick at your brain'

To this day, South African women (and women from a few Nigerian ethnicities) go about their business bare breasted as the occasion demands. There's nothing to it...it just is. I don't mean to start a firestorm here but as far as I'm concerned, puritan Arab and European religious beliefs brought a repression about sexuality and the human body that has left us all more confused than we ever were before.

This is certainly a perspective worth exploring. Truly, though, it is a confusing phenomenon—the whole business about sexuality.

^^^
I'm no authority on this but traditional African societies were mostly agrarian - and all hands had to be on deck to work the fields...which I guess explains why the idea of housewives (in the sense it is described today) was alien (sort of) to traditional African societies.

And it was a reason they used to give birth to countless children as well. More hands to work.

I have some thoughts on this. I believe there is a tension in European (and I dare say Arab) culture on how it views the housewife: these cultures recognize the importance of the housewife in raising kids and tending to the home BUT they (particularly the Europeans/Westerners) have also simultaneously devalued that role...and conditioned us all to somehow view being a housewife (today) as undesirable. The course of human modern history would perhaps have been very different if governments had decided to assign a value to the (unpaid) work done by housewives (in homebuilding and raising kids) and remunerated them accordingly. We would all probably have a very different view today about housewives if that were the case. Of course that opens up a whole new set of arguments and I'm not sure I know nearly enough about the subject matter to argue either for or against.

One reason for this may be capitalism, in my opinion. At the risk of reducing it to a simplistic concept, I believe the value it place on tangible, physical things has made any other roles that doesn't fall within the purview of 'corporate work' to be demeaned. Sexism is also another. And of course, postmodern individualism. House care is not seen as a 'real job,' and it is also divorced from the formal 'society': any woman that is a stay-at-home home is automatically believed to have chosen that role for herself. So if it is a personal choice, then what reason does the government have to look into the structural factors that made that so? Why do housewives need to be protected? Why do they need to be remunerated or compensated?

You're right. It'll be a big tunnel of arguments and realities if they function(s) housewives play in the society is looked into.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by VULCAN(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lovely Family.

Enjoy
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
psychologist:

Whilst you are commenting from Damaturu smiley
Lolzz
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Crafteck1: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Expenses in Nigeria no much oo compared to that side

I use prepaid meter ...my NEPA bill no dey pass 2k monthly

I stay in a spacious one bedroom flat in Aguda , surulere 400k per year... very spacious
That about 30k naira per month

I do my cooking , budget of 30-40k for foodstuffs monthly, sometimes e nor dey reach

Lastly Nobody dey disturb me for TAX for dis Nigeria...lmoa

I own a 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge.
Both business fetch me about 2 million monthly...I hardly step out except evenings just to check on some of my shops... except that... I just play FIFA all day online.

If you earn well here or manage to break even, just dey enjoy naija dey go, coz trust me things are quite cheap here ...I've got a sis in UK there, Scotland to be precise... it ain't all rosy.

Though the income is doubtful bit even if its true how many people are in your position... My game house gives about 450 monthly but game installation gives probably 1m weekly if i stress myself but i wont call it average income for nigerians... You cant decised that cos you are comfortable ignore millions that aren't
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by kkins25(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Contact with the East (Arabia) and the West (Europe) was very costly to almost all traditional African societies they interacted with.

I actually checked this after stumbling across one TikTok video. We can't say for all tribes, but, for the yorubas, women who sold goods were often richer than men. As a matter of fact, it was the woman who gave husband 'chop' money after she returns from the market. There was nothing "oppression," dare I say, it was simply division of labour that worked best. In fact, i had to cross check this with other non-european and Arabic tribes.... I found that women from many cultures where not housewives. very far from it. If you look at Fulani culture where competing men would have to flog themselves to win a woman, it provides insight as to the value of women in society during those days. native Americans, indians, Chinese, Japanese, there was nothing like house wife. Men and women do the cooking. men went out to hunt, came back, prepared the food with their wives. Some cultures still do this in asia...

I have some thoughts on this. I believe there is a tension in European (and I dare say Arab) culture on how it views the housewife: these cultures recognize the importance of the housewife in raising kids and tending to the home BUT they (particularly the Europeans/Westerners) have also simultaneously devalued that role...and conditioned us all to somehow view being a housewife (today) as undesirable.

I read one handout that nearly put me in the same position as deborah who was stoned to death. The thing really touch me that day, I had to go to our group chat and make comments on hijab.. Before the time of Mohammed, women were lesser than "human"... As in, "male child" or "female child", If female bury her..... That was the shit going on in Arabia.

The course of modern human history would perhaps have been very different if governments had decided to assign a value to the (unpaid) work done by housewives (in homebuilding and raising kids) and remunerated them accordingly. We would all probably have a very different view today about housewives if that were the case. Of course, that opens up a whole new set of arguments and I'm not sure I know nearly enough about the subject matter to argue either for or against.
I think men will fight for that position too. grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Kachidubem: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Crafteck1:

Though the income is doubtful bit even if its true how many people are in your position... My game house gives about 450 monthly but game installation gives probably 1m weekly if i stress myself but i wont call it average income for nigerians... You cant decised that cos you are comfortable ignore millions that aren't

Your game house gives you 450 monthly ... but you doubt the combo of 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge doesn't fetch me approx 2 million.... you are funny !

You dey underestimate the power of owning bet9ja shops... that business is the surest business that can take even a lazy man like myself out of trenches in two seconds.

About other citizens,I'm talking in the aspect of seeing people cough out as much as 20 mill to relocate to the UK... I find it weird.

Things arent cheap over there , the day my sis showed me where she stays for £300 monthly , FEAR catch me.

All I'm just saying is , if you earn well here anything around 500-2m ... stay put and don't live above your hand.

Food is cheap here. (Better Soup, I heard one fufu in UK is 1 pound, something that sells for 100 naira here)

Rent is cheap here. (You don't have to live in lekki, there are nice houses in Surulere esp in Aguda where I stay)

Use prepaid meter especially if you are single.

Use public transport sometimes (Let be honest, sometimes it just cheaper to use, no be everytime you must drive)

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Crafteck1: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kachidubem:

Your game house gives you 450 monthly ... but you doubt the combo of 3 bet9ja shops and a game lounge doesn't fetch me approx 2 million.... you are funny !

You dey underestimate the power of owning bet9ja shops... that business is the surest business that can take even a lazy man like myself out of trenches in two seconds.

About other citizens,I'm talking in the aspect of seeing people cough out as much as 20 mill to relocate to the UK... I find it weird.

Things arent cheap over there , the day my sis showed me where she stays for £300 monthly , FEAR catch me.

All I'm just saying is , if you earn well here anything around 500-2m ... stay put and don't live above your hand.

Food is cheap here. (Better Soup, I heard one fufu in UK is 1 pound, something that sells for 100 naira here)

Rent is cheap here. (You don't have to live in lekki, there are nice houses in Surulere esp in Aguda where I stay)

Use prepaid meter especially if you are single.

Use public transport sometimes (Let be honest, sometimes it just cheaper to use, no be everytime you must drive)

I hate anything bet so i guess you are right on income aspect.
Dont make direct comparism... Use mimimum wage to do it or just compare 2 fast-food workers, person wey pay 300 pounfs per month makes it in 20 working hour or max 30,2bed in lagos is average 800 to 1.8m now, median salary no fit pass 200 to 250k,how long do you think it takes for family man to save that,
Or single person to save 650 for miniflat at 200k per month which is big boy salary at this level....

Ps5 is about 550naira or 500 usd, it would take a minimum wage earner there 2 easy weeks of 10 to 12 pounds per hour wile paying other bills or 7 days work, at 30k or even 45k per month here, can you afford ps5 without blood money?
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Kachidubem: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2023
Crafteck1:

I hate anything bet so i guess you are right on income aspect.
Dont make direct comparism... Use mimimum wage to do it or just compare 2 fast-food workers, person wey pay 300 pounfs per month makes it in 20 working hour or max 30,2bed in lagos is average 800 to 1.8m now, median salary no fit pass 200 to 250k,how long do you think it takes for family man to save that,
Or single person to save 650 for miniflat at 200k per month which is big boy salary at this level....

Ps5 is about 550naira or 500 usd, it would take a minimum wage earner there 2 easy weeks of 10 to 12 pounds per hour wile paying other bills or 7 days work, at 30k or even 45k per month here, can you afford ps5 without blood money?
Do you play FIFA online ?

Are you aware alot of foreigners too still play on PS4... not many of them can actually afford PS5 even at $500...

Until you move there ... you might not understand some things... nice chatting with you bro.

And by the way ,I live in a flat that cost less than 600k per year...I could have gone for self con if I wanted to since I live alone for now...

You quoted 800-1.8 as rent in Lagos , see oga ...people should live according to dia hand... there are still houses of even 350k in this Lagos...na you no wan melo down
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Crafteck1: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Do you play FIFA online ?

Are you aware alot of foreigners too still play on PS4... not many of them can actually afford PS5 even at $500...

Until you move there ... you might not understand some things... nice chatting with you bro.

And by the way ,I live in a flat that cost less than 600k per year...I could have gone for self con if I wanted to since I live alone for now...

You quoted 800-1.8 as rent in Lagos , see oga ...people should live according to dia hand... there are still houses of even 350k in this Lagos...na you no wan melo down

Move out of that flat i want to see something.. Make u see how much landlord go call am, agreement and commission self, na die, as per dem using ps4, no b cos of finances, its about interest, do you think dangote has iPhone 14 or 15....
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by scally11: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2023
luminouz:

If I were you, I'd have cracked that bone and sucked the marrow so she can see well. I don't give two fuqs about her or her opinion.

My issue with OP is that he is just like many UK japarians. They talk too much about every little thing.
Na babe way I dey eye on normal so I no wan derep myself. Atleast if I no eat am I no go die. U need to see her expression about the bone issue
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by BrooklynBoy: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Blitzking:
Enjoy..am happy for your kids they have renewed hope..
While we are in renewed shege
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2023
scally11:

Na babe way I dey eye on normal so I no wan derep myself. Atleast if I no eat am I no go die. U need to see her expression about the bone issue
Lol, like I said I wouldn't give a fuq. I understand your point though.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by blackslayer: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2023
What i find amazing is the number of people simply hating on this family for showing themselves enjoying one of the wonders of nature that is not possible in their country of origin. Why is this something to hate on someone for unless one has some deep personal issues? Anyways, nice pictures and nice family! The first time i saw snow in 2000, i took pictures, made snow man and even had them take pictures of me making a snow angel...Fun times!

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by humberjade: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

They are very st******, and that is putting it mildly.

Same white people that go skiing, and skating on ice rinks o. They even have winter sports. Snow photography and aesthetics are a thing.

In trying to show how 'superior' they are, they only ended up revealing their inferiority complex.

They are the same people that will berate Africans for eating with hands, meanwhile, the yts also eat burgers and pizzas with hand.

Don't mind them, some of them are prolly still dependent on others, while hiding behind keypads to belittle others' giant strides in life.
Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by Fujiyama: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2023
kkins25:
There was nothing "oppression," dare I say, it was simply division of labour that worked best. In fact, i had to cross check this with other non-european and Arabic tribes.... I found that women from many cultures where not housewives.

^^^
This is true.

kkins25:
If you look at Fulani culture where competing men would have to flog themselves to win a woman, it provides insight as to the value of women in society during those days.

^^^

This 'public flogging in order to win a wife' test should be made a national policy. grin

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In The UK �� by descarado: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol black Africans the most unwanted race in the world ,see person dey dance for snow ....white ppl go just look them waka pass
Stop saying trash about what you don't know.
If blacks are 100 in uk, not up to 10 do this. And the ten that do this do it for the kids.

Blacks adults still have not gotten used to playing in the snow like whites do. Yes, whites have fun in the snow. Real fun.
For all kids, it's a dream come through. You ss a parent make those memories with them.

Do I blame you, do we ever present ourselves to our kids back here to have fun with.

Reason we have so many insecure people like you in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.