Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Patriotism: Are You Trully Patriotic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotism: Are You Trully Patriotic? (78 Views)

ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patriotism: Are You Trully Patriotic? by Validated: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please, join me if you have never received any government money, except NYSC allowance.
Never stolen government money, either through embezzlement, fraud or misstatement.
Never stoop so low to collect money to vote a candidate in any elections.
Never evaded taxes.
Never been involved in shady deals that hurts Nigeria

Please, show yourself. I am proud to be ONE!

You see all those shouting that they love Nigeria, they are after lining their pocket at the expense of Nigeria. All are thieves and frauds.
Re: Patriotism: Are You Trully Patriotic? by SoNature(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Patriotism doesn't pay in Nigeria. Steal if you have the opportunity. Nigeria can never work. It will always be a country of two steps forward and five steps backwards until thy kingdom comes.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Forgery: Court Discharges, Acquits APGA National Chairman, Njoku / Kebbi's Idris Okays Payment Of Gratuity, Workers' Benefits / Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.