Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS (4855 Views)

Before APC Happened [photos] / #ESN: Did Fulani Jazz Us??? - Kalu / BREAKING!!! Dino Melaye Passes Night On The Floor At DSS & This Happened(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
DSS and Fulani soldiers are really trying to paint ESN bad. I want u guys to know ESN did not kill anybody, do u know that they can make prosthetic head that will look like real human heads. Let us not be deceived by OyigboUpdate and his DSS crew.

Below is a prosthetic head on YouTube that looks exactly like human head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQ3cr-hMYc

These DSS can call artist to design for them

6 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
The OP is not different from a Boko Haram or ISWAP member

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
The OP is not different from a Boko Haram or ISWAP member

If the Northerners love boko haram despite everything and Gunmi love bandits can u tell me why I should not love ESN and Unknown gunmen who are my brothers

13 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by helinues: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Another ESN sympathizer.

Go and explain all this to DSS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
minasi4841:

If the Northerners love boko haram despite everything and Gunmi love bandits can u tell me why I should not love ESN and Unknown gunmen who are my brothers
I didn't say you should not love them.

I'm even in support of the havoc they are unleashing on the South East.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
helinues:
Another ESN sympathizer.

Go and explain all this to DSS

The DSS are even the ones doing the makeup

2 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by asanausana91: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
minasi4841:

northerners don't support iswap,Boko Haram or bandits. You are the people that are in support of that terrorist organization called ipob. Moreover, anytime Boko Haram or bandits carried out an attack,the only people we see celebrating all over the internet are igbos. Northerners are not in support of bandits. Gumi is a PDP chieftain and a loyal friend to Atiku. Therefore, PDP and Atiku know more about these bandits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Oceemo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Another cannibal sighted I don't see y any sane human will be trying to cover up for criminals and cannibals if that person is not one of them. Thanks we now know u part of the cannibal crew so it won't be long before the hands of the law catch-up with u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by ba7man(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Until dem chop your family member, be blaming Fulani herdsmen and DSS operatives.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by NafeesaAA(f): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
On 21 Oct 2020

Their supreme leader told them.

"K!ll policemen, cvt 0ff their heads

And r0ast them."����

He said it was a command.

The world heard it did kept quiet

None of the EndSars agitators condemned it

They kept quiet

That day in Ogidi, a policeman was r0asted.

The next day in Obigbo, some policemen were r0asted

The supreme leader said that when heads are cvt off

And bod!es r0asted, the prey goes to hell.

That is the all knowing supreme leader

Of umuchineke.

They say he is sane.

Now, cannibalism has returned to Igboland.

If it were a written statement, they would have denied it and said it was written by the DSS.

But the tapes are everywhere. It was a live programme. That day, he thought the country had fallen.

The death cries of the souls lying in those pits and shallow graves in Orsu has been heard by God.

Those who k!ll their innocent brothers like Cain never live peacefully.

Copied

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Whiteangel1234: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oga go and Siddon abegi stop defending Evil they will eat your own flesh one day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Oga go and Siddon abegi stop defending Evil they will eat your own flesh one day

Unity beggar shame on u

2 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by christistruth01: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
IPOB Cannibals Eating Murdered Police Officers heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by heniford2: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
minasi4841:

ESN is not boko Haram nor bandits this are graduate working and are been Payed to defend Eastern states so kill this bitterness you have against them the have never kidnapped ur family member nor killed any igbo man so we in the East value them than Nigeria Army or Navy okey undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by tamdun: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yea, it's movie scene about cannibal grin

3 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by heniford2: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
asanausana91:
northerners don't support iswap,Boko Haram or bandits. You are the people that are in support of that terrorist organization called ipob. Moreover, anytime Boko Haram or bandits carried out an attack,the only people we see celebrating all over the internet are igbos. Northerners are not in support of bandits. Gumi is a PDP chieftain and a loyal friend to Atiku. Therefore, PDP and Atiku know more about these bandits.
we have documentation of it happened where u guys came out openly to support them saying Education is haram etc undecided we the East support ESN because the understand our language and which is stop fulani from invading East with there stupid mentality if ESN misbehave na house to house we will pick them out and like you the murumiri stuff beating of those boys it will be more deadly to it because we known there house so chill undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by asanausana91: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
heniford2:
we have documentation of it happened where u guys came out openly to support them saying Education is haram etc undecided we the East support ESN because the understand our language and which is stop fulani from invading East with there stupid mentality if ESN misbehave na house to house we will pick them out and like you the murumiri stuff beating of those boys it will be more deadly to it because we known there house so chill undecided
what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Fejoku: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
No one is deceived by the heavy propaganda the terrorist DSS and their online urchins are trying to do against ESN. They are doing all they can to tarnish our image and destroy our reputation with the worst of all crimes. What they don't know is that we are prepared for all they can bring without losing focus on our goal of freedom from the dead Nigeria.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Queeeeeen: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by headbasher96(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls someone should give op the nearest dss office address i think he wants to book an appointment with them to defend his brothers.

U should have been bold enough to ask for the address naw and pls becoming with the prosthethic head carving tools those your brothers were using we will love to see replicas of all the head recovered since u know how to use it.

And dont forget we have fully airconditioned bus steaming on ground to take u to abuja free of charge.

Op want to eat engine oil soup go ask them lady k if body no tell them

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Tinubuadvocate: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Are you disputing the fact that igbo are not cannibalism .
Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
minasi4841:
DSS and Fulani soldiers are really trying to paint ESN bad. I want u guys to know ESN did not kill anybody, do u know that they can make prosthetic head that will look like real human heads. Let us not be deceived by OyigboUpdate and his DSS crew.

Below is a prosthetic head on YouTube that looks exactly like human head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQ3cr-hMYc

These DSS can call artist to design for them

Mtcheew.

Trash.

Wait till they eat you then I can open thread to discuss the issue.

Evil doers everywhere.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by NGpatriot: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
The terrorirsts kept these jihadi savages in the bush with no food because the terrorirst leaders looted their feeding allowance so what's next? Kill, slaughtere, behead and do Suya with their own igbo people as their daily bread.

The these barbaric savages are a million times worse than ISIS or ISWAP, BBQ'uing, roasting and feasting on your own igbo brothers and sisters is savagery and barbarity on a different level.

Sadly, we saw this coming.

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by ivolt: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
But you guys claimed, they are not ESN.
Confused lot.

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by FarahAideed: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
On 21 Oct 2020

Their supreme leader told them.

"K!ll policemen, cvt 0ff their heads

And r0ast them."����

He said it was a command.

The world heard it did kept quiet

None of the EndSars agitators condemned it

They kept quiet

That day in Ogidi, a policeman was r0asted.

The next day in Obigbo, some policemen were r0asted

The supreme leader said that when heads are cvt off

And bod!es r0asted, the prey goes to hell.

That is the all knowing supreme leader

Of umuchineke.

They say he is sane.

Now, cannibalism has returned to Igboland.

If it were a written statement, they would have denied it and said it was written by the DSS.

But the tapes are everywhere. It was a live programme. That day, he thought the country had fallen.

The death cries of the souls lying in those pits and shallow graves in Orsu has been heard by God.

Those who k!ll their innocent brothers like Cain never live peacefully.

Copied

Geratahia!!! 47 people roasted in Sokoto bus by bandits but your voice was no where to be found ... everyone knows you are part of the bandits
Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by Gbagura: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
These guys trying hard to cover their tracks. This OP must be a certified ICOB member.

Don't take him serious jàre

1 Like

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by christistruth01: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Who are ESN ?

Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by christistruth01: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS by minasi4841: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Esns are innocent of all accusations

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Names Of 10 APC Senators Set To Defect To PDP / Proof That Igbos Can't Stay Without Electricity, World Picture At Night. / Election Results Updates In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.