Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise (30097 Views)

Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii / Police Raid Brothel In Anambra, Arrest Underage Girls Doing Prostitution(Photos / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Esther125: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Nigeria Police say the Second in Command to an Eastern Security Network, ESN Commander, Ebube Virus, has been killed in a fierce gunfight.

The deceased suspect is on the Command’s wanted list due to his nefarious activities in the Aboh Mbaise axis.

The Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, CP Aboki Danjuma said this in a statement issued by Police spokesman in the state, Henry Okoye, on Tuesday

The CP said, “Following the confessions made by the suspected IPOB/ESN Terrorist allegedly involved in the killing of DPO Ahiazu Mbaise and other dastardly acts in the Mbaise axis, operatives of the Command’s Anti-Kidnapping squad led by CSP Oladimeji Odeyeyiwa on Monday 4th of December, 2023 stormed the criminal hideout of a deadly IPOB/ESN Terrorist Syndicate led by Ebube Virus and Ishaka, at Umuogu Amuzu in Aboh-Mbaise LGA of Imo State and dislodged the terrorists.

The statement reads,” In the process, a ferocious battle broke out between the terrorists and the combat-ready Police agents, neutralising the Second in Command to Ebube Virus, who is well-known on the Command’s wanted list due to their nefarious actions in the Mbaise axis. Others who had been shot at had escaped. From the neutralised terrorist, one AK-47 rifle with 19 rounds of live ammunition was found.

“An operation is underway to find additional fugitive suspects and bring them to justice.

“While praising the brave officers for their unwavering efforts in the fight against all violent crimes in the State, Imo State Command *CP Aboki Danjuma*, the Commissioner of Police, affirms the Command’s commitment to working with other

CP Danjuma called on ‘Ndi Imo’ to support the Police and other sister security agencies with timely and actionable information that will assist in the crusade against Terrorism in the state.

He encouraged owners of hospitals and first-aid outlets to report any person seen with or treating gunshot injuries to the nearest Police Station.

https://.ng/2023/12/05/esn-second-in-command-killed-as-police-raid-ipob-camp-in-aboh-mbaise/

11 Likes

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by chigoziri2403(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Must they wait before lives are lost before they do the needful? The police should be proactive and not reactive

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by epondudu: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
Yoruba mana police squad to deal with Criminal Igbos. Imagine if the squad leader is a Hausa/Fulani. grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Solsix(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
I remember when those criminals where holding us ransom in Anambra. Soludo really tried on security

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by englishmart(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
I will be travelling to Finland tomorrow. Simon Ekpa should be worried.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Paystack: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
No face?

Well... I'm all for Biafra but not the way those boys are doing it.

Kill them

Capture the bushmeat in Finland too n chop his head

He's disgrace to Igbo people

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by TheFreshVanilla: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
undecided
Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by FreshCalamcus: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hmmm ....Am I smelling war?

1 Like

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Eriokanmi: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Peace is the way. I urge the FG to release their leader and engage all stake holders in the truce talk. That's what I understand as a path to peace and not all these killings of ipob or fulani bandits. They'd only keep raging and reinforcing and one day...I hope bush meant won't catch the hunter. A few days back, the IGP said ipob should stop making police family orphans. This statement would make sense if only they sue for peace. Most of katsina schools are on compulsory holidays as we speak

Nigeria is the easiest country to rule but our leaders don't have the antidote to vices and agitations yet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Solsix:
I remember when those criminals where holding us ransom in Anambra. Soludo really tried on security
Soludo crushed them

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Oops... Nigerian police at work

TV console/media panel
8x8

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by tyinfinity: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Let the squad be headed by aboki infact all terrorists ipob shall be beheaded

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Kam2021: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Simon keeps sending this young men that should add value to their community ,to their early graves.
You are in the bush ,while Simon is in far away Finland enjoying the good things of life.
Who be mugu for this game now?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by specialmati(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
cool cool cool cool esn still they exit.beside how did they know who is second in command and the first in command

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by spagettiluv: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
operatives of the Command’s Anti-Kidnapping squad led by CSP Oladimeji Odeyeyiwa on Monday 4th of December, 2023 stormed the criminal hideout of a deadly IPOB/ESN Terrorist Syndicate led by Ebube Virus and Ishaka, at Umuogu Amuzu in Aboh-Mbaise LGA of Imo State and dislodged the terrorists
Yoruba man dealing with their coward boko wannabes

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Wickedtruths: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Them don kill Princeoflagos. grin

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by theophorus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Alaga2222
Chaigozien
Amuwaigwe
Dafresh
Tishbite42
Zeebuy
Nonhuman

Abeg how una see this matter like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Wickedtruths: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
chigoziri2403:
:-
Must they wait before lives are lost before they do the needful? The police should be proactive and not reactive
[

Either them collect before the act or them collect after the act. Either way them must collect

2 Likes

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by happney65: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ebube virus ko,Ebola virus ni. undecided

Good riddance

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Rayd502(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Show us his pix....there's one that doesn't wear mask to cover his identity.

I usually imagine where he got his guts.He has a tinted beard.

I just hope he is the person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by money121(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Imagine
Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Wickedtruths: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
FreshCalamcus:
Hmmm ....Am I smelling war?

Because they killed one ragtag fool. Make others come out come use body collect bullet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by ILoveNG: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
A wise man once said “Don’t intentionally make your region unsafe”

10 Likes

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Wickedtruths: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rayd502:
Show us his pix....there's one that doesn't wear mask to cover his identity.

I usually imagine where he giot his guts.He has a tinted beard.

I just hope he is the person.

Same thing you people said when Ikonso was killed like a dog.
See as this one die sef. Them use bullet pieces him head.

9 Likes

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by Olachase(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
those guys too do do i kw say them no go last

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise by atobs4real(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Who say no government, government dey yafun yafun
Na so one purpular convict tell me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo) / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.