Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) VC Commissioned Yet, Another Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) VC Commissioned Yet, Another Project. (128 Views)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) VC Commissioned Yet, Another Project. by Notjustzaki(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
IAUE: VC Commissioned Yet, Another Project.

The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education under the leadership of the Visionary Ag. Vice Chancellor, Prof. Okechuku Onuchuku commission the newly built see-through security fence and Security houses in all the girls hostels.
The Ag. Vice Chancellor of the University was seen cutting the ribbon to open the security units for effective use of its purpose. It was gathered that the aim of this fence is to safeguard the life and property of the students.
The fence covers almost all the girls hostels in the campus and a proper routine Patrol in each hostel will be effectively carried out.

Blue Rivers Media

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) VC Commissioned Yet, Another Project. by Solsix(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
O chim ooooo. I just dey find wetin dem dey commission

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Advantages Of Availing Oracle Homework Help Online / I Want Someone To Help Me Apply For Scholarship Abroad And Pay Them. / Elevate Your Game: A Comprehensive List Of The Best 10 Resources For Game Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.