Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) (41187 Views)

Both Old And New Notes Are Now Legal Tender – CBN Official / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Soludo Tours Government Offices To Check Compliance: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ramdris(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:

We can do more... South West is untapped

North Central is untapped

Intra cities are largely unorganized
I love the way u reason. Nice one...
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Artscollection: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:

The southwest wey some of una go tap, Howfa!! People's business in Lagos has be exploited unnecessarily
For now igbos should focus on industralizing the east using nnewi as a case study. They ship their product to all PARTS of the country and beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
All the 5 states governor of South East can build fast train that can connect, Akwa to enugu Akwa to Onitcha, straight to Owerri, to aba ,umuahia, okigwe, Abakaliki and ends in enugu. All they need is to partner with private sectors, individuals and company like innoson to produce the train .. they should bullshit Nigeria government and develop their region

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Zeebuy: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
All the 5 states governor of South East can build fast train that can connect, Akwa to enugu Akwa to Onitcha, straight to Owerri, to aba ,umuahia, okigwe, Abakaliki and ends in enugu. All they need is to partner with private sectors, individuals and company like innoson to produce the train .. they should bullshit Nigeria government and develop their region
I hope they do this soon. I don't know the nonsense they even discuss in those their meetings

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by aoaachives(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Burgermotors:
Only God knows how fast Igbo land will develop if we get biafra

Why do you need biafra before developing Igbo land ?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

I hope they do this soon. I don't know the nonsense they even discuss in those their meetings
my brother the thin tire me.. such train will ease trafficking and reduce road accident... Innoson can manufacture this trains just partner with him with other private sectors it won't cost them anything

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by RepoMan007: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Innoson more like Igboson.

Who uses the whole back view of a vehicle to write brand name anyway? That's so wack.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by MEEVEET: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Artscollection:

The southwest wey some of una go tap, Howfa!! People's business in Lagos has be exploited unnecessarily
For now igbos should focus on undustralizing the east using nnewi as a case study. They shop their product to all PARTS of the country and beyond.
Where do you think the money to industrialize Igbo land would come from?
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by MEEVEET: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
You want make Ronu people burn the vehicle, they are so hateful
They won't If most of the profit is sent back home
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Artscollection: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:

Where do you think the money to industrialize Igbo land would come from?

Ask knew people. That is why they should be used as a case study.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by izubext007: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Think 🤔 soludo would be the best president if given a chance.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Father4all: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
But, he doesn't manufacture engine grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Solsix(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

You're ignorant on what's happening in Anambra state
You mean what is happening in awka, because those of us in Nnewi have not seen anything

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Zeebuy: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
my brother the thin tire me.. such train will ease trafficking and reduce road accident... Innoson can manufacture this trains just partner with him with other private sectors it won't cost them anything

Honestly, the governors we have in the east are useless. With the exception of soludo and otti. The worst of all the the useless governor of my state, Imo

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Rexymania(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Problems with Igbos. No be 'igboamaka' no be "Anambra to the world" again. You now have to streamline it to 'Nnewi' bcus you're from Nnewi. Fvck you brother

Ogene001:
Nnewi to the world

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ComeToJesus: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
So proud of this man. Its a solid testimonial that good things can come out of Nigeria. This is how real men do the talking and not bragging about who owns Lagos. It's about manufacturing and adding value.

It is not the debate about who is the real agbero or omonile.

21 guns salute for a real man, Papa Innoson.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ufotunang: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Innosn motors...the owner of the company is really trying... even as bad the economy is .the man is really trying and thriving and expanding

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Diligence: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
I now believe Guv Soludo's Strategy is encouraging SMEs, Industrialisation of Anambra State by providing funds/grants... If he continues and there's accountability, sooner than later Anambra maybe needing more human resources to both train and employ. Now, that's a sensible empowerment.

He shouldn't forget to continue with infrastructural development, too...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by membranus: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
God bless Innoson Industries.

God bless Chief Innocent Chukwuma

God bless Anambra State

God bless Governor Soludo (Our Next Nigeria President by God's grace if he continues to be detribalised)

God bless the Nigeria nation.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ufotunang: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Government try and create a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries to thrive with this bussinesses, companies industries will thrive and expand and create more jobs for the youths and nigerians
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by NwekereNdokl: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nice. Anambra is the most developed state in igboland
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by WayoProphet: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lol, which one come be unorganized transportation? You mean the owo da ones? I see what you did there comrade🤣🤣🤣. Stop the vawulence.

SoNature:

Igbos already dominate the organised transportation business in Nigeria.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by WayoProphet: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Werey, they didn't travel out of the country. Must you dance naked in the marketplace with your madness?

BOSSkesh:
Just for small tour
See how they packed 200+ people
And they were complaining about tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Bigchristo: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
The Gov of Anambra state Gov Chukwuma Soludo Tour the massive industrial estates of Innoson vehicle manufacturing company (IVM) Nnewi with his team, he also visited the new CNG vehicle manufacturing plant Innoson is building in Nnewi

From governor Soludo's official page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07oQUjYSX7ANDcNNPQoYVSrmv5EvBSpxPBeRN5svVxnzcPxvdinnX5CZVVaUPUvEql&id=100069540374656&mibextid=Nif5oz

Watch the video to see Innoson Massive Industrial Estates including the new CNG vehicle manufacturing company he is building in Nnewi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVI43DPJig?si=aAWkaGQpdXFQf5Nz
Ronu people won’t like to see this, they believe it’s only Lagos that have or deserved every good thing, Charles Soludo is doing his best to make sure Anambra is doing great in industrialization

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by commoditiesnig: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Good news.. kudos to Innoson and Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Honestfrend: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why is Nigeria government officials not buying this vehicle?

If they want this country to grow they have 2 work for it, but our politicians are all useless all of them..

I believe that if all government officials patronize innoson motor lots of private individuals will do same.. Like this country is gone..
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Cruzmaster: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
OVB123:
Thesame thing obaseki is doing. It's like economists have one thing in common that is claiming other people's glory.

😂😂😂 Wahala. Omoh I don't think that this country will be well again. Only God will save us.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Burgermotors: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fool there are somethings you can not do without government approval, let me tell you this for free I have friends all Igbo men ready to invest big time in the east but the useless policies of Nigeria government is the reason they are not here imagine a country without light Godfobid
aoaachives:

Why do you need biafra before developing Igbo land ?
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by texas1990(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:
Innoson is my brother he needs to partner with Fidelity bank

Produce and give to our Igbo brothers on hire purchase to enter into the transport industry

This is a multi billion naira industry we igbos can dominate
Did you just say giving to you on hire purchase? I trust una Igbos, you will take it sell it and use the money to japa, or start okirika business.
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:

Untapped, said who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.