Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast (1052 Views)

The 'Joloff Rice' Served By British Airways (Pictures) / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Steam Ship Used By British Government In 1880 Spotted In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
British Immigration Laws are anything but stable. It is like their weather moody, unstable and unreliable.

With this new visa rules rolled out, it would make no sense to relocate because you might not be allowed to bring in a dependent with the revised income rules.

Is it fair though? For their citizens who have had to grapple with high cost of housing because of the influx of legal immigrants, it is fair.

For Nigerians who thought the final bus stop is in sight, not fair at all.

Who says that British Immigration Laws will not change decades down the line?

I have maintained that The British Government used this Skilled Visa route the 2yrs allowance to the Masters Students to get a job after graduation to shore up funds for their economy.

The way out for japarians is not to go for Masters in The UK. Choose Canada or a country with fixed Immigration Laws.

If you still need to go to The UK, have a plan B,C to Z.

Love your country Nigeria with her imperfections because no other country will love you like your country.

I hope sense and international cunning falls on our Civil Service and Citizens.

2 Likes

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by CoronaVirusPro: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigerians will still find a way to infiltrate the system.

The British had their way in Nigeria and its time we have our own way in their country!

They can put-up as much measures as they deem fit, my people will always find a way around it!

They want to see verifiable bank statements and other docs, they will get it!

2 Likes

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerians will still find a way to infiltrate the system.

The British had their way in Nigeria and its time we have our own way in their country!

They can put-up as much measures as they deem fit, my people will always find a way around it!

They want to see verifiable bank statements and other docs, they will get it!

Omg , this is hilarious 😂 😃 😄 😁 🤣 😸.

British Government 1

Nigerian Citizens 100

Game on
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by SharingIsLife(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by Biola67: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rest. You no get visa money before
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Biola67:
Rest. You no get visa money before

The God that did it for better people with sense and comportment, will surely do more than UK Citizenship for me and mine in Jesus name Ooooo.
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by ednut1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
PeachtreeReside:
British Immigration Laws are anything but stable. It is like their weather moody, unstable and unreliable.

With this new visa rules rolled out, it would make no sense to relocate because you might not be allowed to bring in a dependent with the revised income rules.

Is it fair though? For their citizens who have had to grapple with high cost of housing because of the influx of legal immigrants, it is fair.

For Nigerians who thought the final bus stop is in sight, not fair at all.

Who says that British Immigration Laws will not change decades down the line?

I have maintained that The British Government used this Skilled Visa route the 2yrs allowance to the Masters Students to get a job after graduation to shore up funds for their economy.

The way out for japarians is not to go for Masters in The UK. Choose Canada or a country with fixed Immigration Laws.

If you still need to go to The UK, have a plan B,C to Z.

Love your country Nigeria with her imperfections because no other country will love you like your country.

I hope sense and international cunning falls on our Civil Service and Citizens.

Canada currently has 800k students. With PR targets of 500k a year. Out of the 500k only 260k are economic PR. So Canada self don hard. Alot of post study work visas are expiring next month in Canada. With no headway in sight too.

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
ednut1:
Canada currently has 800k students. With PR targets of 500k a year. Out of the 500k only 260k are economic PR. So Canada self don hard. Alot of post study work visas are expiring next month in Canada. With no headway in sight too.

Dayum!!!!!

I saw the Naira equivalent of those figures.

Imagine that flowing into Nigeria quarterly....

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

Dayum!!!!!

I saw the Naira equivalent of those figures.

Imagine that flowing into Nigeria quarterly....
The best way is to go learn French, get high scores and qualify for Canada PR ( express entry) or if your occupation in Nigeria is in demand find work visa .directly from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
ednut1:

The best way is to go learn French, get high scores and qualify for Canada PR ( express entry) or if your occupation in Nigeria is in demand find work visa .directly from Nigeria.

Doesn't Canadian PR require that much money like The UK routes?
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by lastkingsman: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
ednut1:

Please what is "economic pr"?
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2023
https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1731722657677099468?t=YQvhQayV4kry7lFoXoh3Cw&s=19

The comments here are saddening.

Where educated Nigerians are going in their droves to sign up for Carework Jobs shows how much we need to sit up as a Country

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2023
It is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
It is a welcome development.

Hello Like-minded one 👋👋👋
I concur with you.

I hope we learn our lessons .
Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

Hello Like-minded one 👋👋👋
I concur with you.

I hope we learn our lessons .
Yes oo.

Everybody should leave UK for her citizens and stay back in Lagos or Anambra.

1 Like

Re: The British Government Just Served Nigerians Hot Breakfast by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Yes oo.

Everybody should leave UK for her citizens and stay back in Lagos or Anambra.

You want Anambra to get too crowded too?

We really need to build our country. Citizens, Politicians and Civil Service.

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Finland Or Receive 6m Naira / Car Rental In Nigeria / International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.