Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Satanism In The US - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanism In The US (285 Views)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanism In The US by Moniya4Real(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
US Women’s Magazine Shares Advice On ‘Satanic Abortion Ceremony’

In a post to its 4.2 million Instagram followers last month, Cosmopolitan presented a series of slides on how to perform the medical procedure as instructed by teachings of The Satanic Temple (TST) - a group that bills itself on its website as “the primary religious Satanic organization in the world.”

The ritual involves staring into a mirror and chanting ‘By my body, my blood; by my will it is done’.

Read the full story here

Subscribe to RT: https:///rtnews/52471
Re: Satanism In The US by Moniya4Real(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
As in. Really serious

This is really steep
Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Moniya4Real:
US Women’s Magazine Shares Advice On ‘Satanic Abortion Ceremony’. In a post to its 4.2 million Instagram followers last month, Cosmopolitan presented a series of slides on how to perform the medical procedure as instructed by teachings of The Satanic Temple (TST) - a group that bills itself on its website as “the primary religious Satanic organization in the world.”

The ritual involves staring into a mirror and chanting ‘By my body, my blood; by my will it is done’. Read the full story here Subscribe to RT: https:///rtnews/52471
And how many of those who partook of the "ritual" did so against their will? lipsrsealed

I guess my real question is why should we care what Satanists are up to if no crimes are committed against anyone else by it? undecided
Re: Satanism In The US by Deepspirituals: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And how many of those who partook of the "ritual" did so against their will? lipsrsealed

I guess my real question is why should we care what Satanists are up to if no crimes are committed against anyone else by it? undecided
. Many are already aware of your Strange Questions ,Seems No one is Willing to waste Precious time anymore .

Wouldn't you answer your question yourself ,A response to your question would definitely Make you answer the same question you asked .

Funny U... grin

1 Like

Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. Many are already aware of your Strange Questions ,Seems No one is Willing to waste Precious time anymore . Wouldn't you answer your question yourself ,A response to your question would definitely Make you answer the same question you asked . Funny U... grin
You are just hungry for my attention and time, aren't you? undecided
Re: Satanism In The US by Moniya4Real(m): 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hmmmm, like we should mind whichever religion we believe in right?

Kobojunkie:

Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Moniya4Real:
■ Hmmmm, like we should mind whichever religion we believe in right?
Who made anyone police over what someone else believes in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Satanism In The US by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who made anyone police over what someone else believes in? undecided

It's in times like this that I love Kobo.
Re: Satanism In The US by terrezo2002(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Satanist has spoken
Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrezo2002:
■ Satanist has spoken
know that I am not the reason you live in fear of even your own shadow there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Satanism In The US by terrezo2002(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
know that I am not the reason you live in fear of even your own shadow there. undecided
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
God has given me power and authority over the devil and his powers. It is the devil that is afraid of me.
Try again.
Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrezo2002:
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
God has given me power and authority over the devil and his powers. It is the devil that is afraid of me.
Try again
Storyland!
It is more than obvious that what drives you lot is the fear of even your own shadows and nothing else. God has absolutely nothing to do with it all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Satanism In The US by terrezo2002(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyland!
It is more than obvious that what drives you lot is the fear of even your own shadows and nothing else. God has absolutely nothing to do with it all. undecided
I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers.
Try again
Re: Satanism In The US by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrezo2002:

I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers.
Try again
OMGosh! the typical fear-induced response!! grin

Re: Satanism In The US by terrezo2002(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OMGosh! the typical fear-induced response!! grin
Ha ha ha
You are the one who is under the bondage of fear. He who is in Christ has conquered fear.
Where do you belong? Definitely not in Christ.

You need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Died Days After His Ex-Disciples Submitted Their 1st Interview To BBC / TB Joshua: A Blessing or A Curse You Decide Today / My Mental Health Challenges, Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.