Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military (26093 Views)

No More Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military – Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa P / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Era Of Accidental Leadership Is Over – ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by zombieHUNTER: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
undecided

It's no accident that APc are recruiting terrorists into the armed forces
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by SmartyPants(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Arabiyyas:
Accidently Bombing.... Why all in North?

Why pretend not to understand the differences in the operational theatres.

Bandits attack in large groups. This makes aerial warefare against them effective.

In the east they wage guerilla warfare in small numbers of less than 10 and easily disappear into the forests making aerial warfare less viable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Basicend: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hmm.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by izubext007: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
All these bombing 💣💣💣 happened in APC time .......they don't mean well for Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Basicend: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Paystack:
They're even too populated yet contributing nothing.

They're so used to it this current bombing is like Christmas and December fireworks 💥 over there

Trust me, they don't care.... They weren't contributing anything to Nigeria or Earth anyways same thing to their brothers in Gaza.

I urge them to En masse vote in Shettima Next.

That one won't mind using Kano Or Kastina As test site for Nigerian first Nuclear ☢️ weapon

Guy, take it easy. . Those are too inhuman statements from you. . They deserve a peaceful live just like you too. .
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by viodemus: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
he meant to say over 30,000 mishaps since 2017; personally I think that number might be over 300,000 in that timeline.

They killed many people in the SE and labeled them ipob, without accountability; a strong indication that it was tribe and religion related. Many casualties didn't make the news. They kpai people on the street at will, depends on their mode, when a SE person might have been passing by them.

Igbos should stop playing childish games with these people. We need to become very mature, very sophisticated, and very ready to defend ourselves. If they don't want to integrate and make the security forces a balanced and credible forces. Those american power plants and refineries also need to be in the SE. They always expect us to build our own, while they use Nigeria wealth as collateral to build their own. Afterall, it is suppose to be everybody own. So the refinery will still work if it were in the SE. They SE didn't complain when Dangote, and Saudi arabia, turkey, etc are at work in building their facilities in other regions, but this american, german, and Israeli ones, should be built in the SE. Then let the middle belt and lower north, get some solar and agricultural infrastructure. Even those types of infrastructures in the middle belt and lower north, should be in the middle of that, not too close to the core north, and not too close to the east. OR they can do say solar or agriculture close to the north, and the agriculture close to east like benu, kogi, etc.

The SE might/should need to have a blueprint on forming a well trained, disciplined, security forces. It should be an incase of need plan.
The SE needs to stop playing games, the current SE leaders are not the standard of visionary and progressive leaders and trendsetters. The SE currently have over 95% crooks, egomaniacs, and just outright greedy individuals. No vision for the SE, the future of the general tribe, and allies relations.

The SE has given the rulers of Nigeria enough time to adjust the imbalances, but they just want to string us along with no serious plans and actions. They want to useless another generation of the SE, turn them to refugees in other region, then at will, do xenophobia.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Paystack: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Basicend:

Guy, take it easy. . Those are too inhuman statements from you. . They deserve a peaceful live just like you too. .

You're right.

But can't take it back
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Agugbadin: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
SharingIsLife:
These mishaps have been happening since 2017. A good example of how clueless APC government enthroned in 2015 has been. This is an example of how Nigerian lives have been highly endangered due to the clueless and heartless APC government.

But, complaining cannot solve the problem. If Nigerians truly want an end to it, here is how we can begin to unseat the evil government.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVjUh-OALU?si=uzGFRYrSuNLG-riW

All happened under APC watch.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
SharingIsLife:
These mishaps have been happening since 2017. A good example of how clueless APC government enthroned in 2015 has been.
these bombins are everythin but mistakes or accidents. They where planned, airstrikes are very coordinated military actions, especially that bombing part...the villagers where their targets... SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE GOD HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON US
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by IamAsiri: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
these bombins are everythin but mistakes or accidents. They where planned, airstrikes are very coordinated military actions, especially that bombing part...the villagers where their targets... SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE GOD HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON US

And what did they have to gain from all those "deliberate" bombings?
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
bombing ur own citizens for nothing just like Iran.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Darkjudge24: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
pocom35:
The military ought to be more professional than this..

The fact that they have drones that can wipe out 100 lives iin one strike is commendable thanks to bubu... They need to work on their intelligence to ensure they are used on the right target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOQ0k_lLerU
U are sensible, and i think this ur post is the only sensible post in this topic unlike the rest comments that puts the cart before the horse
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Etimemy: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
You can't hear this nonsense in another country
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Codes151(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2023
Military ridiculed with northern illiterates.

lol.

Joke of a country
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Spandau: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2023
SharingIsLife:
These mishaps have been happening since 2017. A good example of how clueless APC government enthroned in 2015 has been. This is an example of how Nigerian lives have been highly endangered due to the clueless and heartless APC government.

They now leave terrorists and bomb innocent people instead. While Nigerians are dying of hunger, they are spending billions on useless travels for thousands of party faithfuls (imagine 1400 people traveling to UAE on our heads!). They are spending billions on cars and renovations of their official residences.

Yet, our doctors and lecturers are running away due to poor remuneration. Then, these wicked souls leave us here to go and patronize overseas education and healthcare after refusing to fund ours due to their profligacy.

They waste our money. Then, they go borrow more and waste so that our unborn generations will labour under the debts without making progress.

But, complaining cannot solve the problem. If Nigerians truly want an end to it, here is how we can begin to unseat this evil government. Yes, we can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVjUh-OALU?si=uzGFRYrSuNLG-riW

It still baffles me how supposedly intelligent folks( but mooks and dingbats in reality) on this forum would think that changing leaders based on political parties is the solution to Nigeria's problems. I mean, how they fail to see that it's the same set of people in APC that are in PDP and LP makes me wonder. People are so intellectually challenged that they don't know that cry about APC government and speaking ill of APC is not the solution. I give up on you people.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by kingharzy: 2:30am On Dec 06, 2023
LOL....
Everyone expects the military to be perfect yet they aren't perfect themselves. How can someone who claims to be "literate" not understand what an accident is? It is something that happens to everyone at anytime and we can only be disciplined to react accordingly when it does happen.
I'm not absolving the Army of any blame or being insensitive to the loss of lives, but let's be realistic, the bickering and propaganda that some folks are inventing is just to show us how polarized we are as a people.

How can sit in your shop and assume the Army is deliberately annihilating some ethnic groups?? Like how?? Let's assume it is so, is the Army made up of a sole ethnic group??

Someone is saying the innocent who died deserved it like WTF?? How hardened the hearts of some people are eh, you'll understand why we're stagnant.

You'll confidently support and hail Israel that uses jet fighters to maim and kill innocent women and children then condemn the Nigeria Army since you people's fathers are bastards na. Someone that still depends on his machete-armed "mai guard", anointing oil, charm and local vigilante for protection will come online and tell a whole armed forces how to operate.
LOL....

Na cheap data I blame sha. Una no fit just use this opportunity thank God say true true, Nigeria get drone wey dey function. Una dey even say SouthEast own na deliberate LOL..... wait till Lagbaja tests this new consignment in Owerri or Gusau so that we'll be sure of the fatality.

Nigeria should be declared a sovereign mental institution.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:45am On Dec 06, 2023
immortalcrown:
Intentional in the East, accidental in the North.

But the common thing in both cases is the death of innocent people. RIP to the innocent souls.

What else do you expect from a country that recruits repentant Goko Kalam with zero knowledge of aircraft into the military?

I wanted to like your post, but when i saw you couldn't muster the courage to write "Boko Haram", i left it.

Why are you guys so afraid of everything, including even telling simple truths?
Unfortunately, many Nigerians are like that.
Nawaoo.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by correctguy101(m): 5:26am On Dec 06, 2023
Nigeria... Serious set up,

Run from theives, police, the army and even the government.

This might be intentional. Who knows if the locations are being cleared cos of some "valuables" found there? undecided

All the locations "valuables underground" are found in this country must experience one mishap or the other.

Always chasing after so-called terrorists but blasting civilians to high heavens. Never have they bombed any terrorist, only civilians.

I always suspect this Nigerian system.

Awon oni yéyé...
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by eteebanky1: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2023
I don't even know they've voice too

Go and see them on twitter
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2023
IamAsiri:

And what did they have to gain from all those "deliberate" bombings?
lol.. what do terrorist gain from delibrate bombings? WELL you can go and ask our internationally Known terrorist VP shettima.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Blackdisciple(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2023
Useless, they keep on doing this shit, that's why they took that pretty pilot from Kogi State so that they can continue misfiring cos that girl always have accuracy in dropping missiles but they never liked her...

NAF needs to send their pilot overseas for professional training on accuracy in firing missiles cos we can't keep on counting their misfire while the victims families continue to grieve what nonsense is that..
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by nonhuman(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2023
DesChyko:
This one has taken a different dimension.

Take note of how the narratives are forming and the persons behind it because history will not record this.
oga stop posting this nonsense, na u dey post na you dey accuse
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by DesChyko: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2023
nonhuman:
oga stop posting this nonsense, na u dey post na you dey accuse

You dropped your crown, boss

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by beardedboy(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Paystack:
They're even too populated yet contributing nothing.

They're so used to it this current bombing is like Christmas and December fireworks 💥 over there

Trust me, they don't care.... They weren't contributing anything to Nigeria or Earth anyways same thing to their brothers in Gaza.

I urge them to En masse vote in Shettima Next.

That one won't mind using Kano Or Kastina As test site for Nigerian first Nuclear ☢️ weapon
You're evil. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by todugo(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2023
APCs terrorist government
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by magzey: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2023
Arabiyyas:
Accidently Bombing.... Why all in North?
I tire ooo

Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Blacktruth: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Na so so swear just dey my mind like dis for dis people, i nor even kon know d one wey i wan use , weda make i reason with thunder abi make i negotiate with ogun sef , i nor know , because na every year dis pipo dey kill any how all in d name of bombing eeen.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by kingthreat(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2023
May there not be fullout war in Nigeria.
The casualty from friendly fire may reach thousands if there is.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by Jungleluv5: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2023
I know that targeting and killing of terrorists is accidental bombing but if the other way round I rest my case. But come to think of it if there is no smoke there will be no fire because there might be some element of terrorist using innocent citizens as humans shield
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by reiddecuti: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
All under APC!

U thinking what I'm thinking...
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by IamAsiri: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
lol.. what do terrorist gain from delibrate bombings? WELL you can go and ask our internationally Known terrorist VP shettima.

It is well.
Re: Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
IamAsiri:

It is well.
it is not well in Nigeria. It cannot be well when evil men rule...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.