Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful (20676 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by smartemperor042: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
So with this reason, it is justified?

crackhouse:
Obi will do the same if he had the opportunity
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by mrprince01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
somito121:
Shey una see say nothing like tribalism with these people at the top. Fighting for themselves only.

Still surprises me when I see ordinary people defending corrupt persons in authority. Sometimes, I say to myself, we've not suffered enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Lance008(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
15B for this economy
He be like say VP go go rent he house for Abuja
No money in the country
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Johnrake69: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by dejonathan(f): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jig5aw:
So since it was Goodluck Jonathan’s government it’s free money?
You for prefer make them abandon the building?
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Think9ja(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
K
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obi will never ever be presidentof anything except president of Biafra.
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by WAPINATION: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Let me say I agree with him but then why is it now that the effects of the country’s economy is really hard on Nigerians? If it is so needed, why not renovate the existing vp’s residence and save some money that can be used on other more important things than dolling out a whooping 15B for a new residence at this time in nigeria!

With this kind of leaders Nigeria will never make it! no be curse.

1 Like

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by eliwa47(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Na true kiss
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Jungleluv5: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Imagine the project was awarded by ex president not even this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by highchief1: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
crackhouse:
worse.where are his boys in reps and senate.they have joined the old Nigeria.new Nigeria has joined old Nigeria.if my hand catch Obi the slap I’ll give him.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
How would someone in his right senses use 15b to complete a house project...how much is cement and how much is block?..

This VP house project shouldn't cost...more than 1b..in reality

7 Likes

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by isArray: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Is Stanley Nkwocha IPOB too ?

If you're not receiving atleast 350k monthly alert from this govt and you're defending them on grounds of the President being from your tribe or religion then you are a subhuman specie. Not fully developed enough mentally to be classified a full human being
350k is not even a lot, they should be getting about 2M per month
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Peter obi now talks without sense. A disgruntled element.

1 Like

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Zeebuy: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Peter obi now talks without sense. A disgruntled element.

If what he said is senseless to you, you need to get your brains checked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
Stanley NKWOCHA, his surname says it all. By the time they are done with you people, particularly the ronulites, you will all be bald-headed in this country. No be renewed hope? OK na.
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by IamAsiri: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
dejonathan:
You for prefer make them abandon the building?

So, since there is already a building, you don't believe that the .5 of the 15.5billion should facilitate the completion?

3 Likes

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Zeebuy:

If what he said is senseless to you, you need to get your brains checked
I know you will be sad because I hit your lord and savior Peter obi.
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by obi58: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
I don't know why these people just believe that Nigerians are gullible and can be told any half truth...

After spending close to 6bn renovating the residences of the VP in Abuja and Lagos, is it not a case of misplaced priorities to be earmarking 15bn towards an abandoned project when that 15bn can be used to provide loans to thousands of farmers to boost food security?

Why should Wike prioritize completing this structure when there are a thousand and one more pressing infrastructural projects uncompleted/abandoned from the previous regime which would be of more service to the people?

Do you know what 15bn would do if earmarked to renovate general hospitals in Abuja, schools or universities?

Why should this be a priority project of the country in the midst of our current austere situation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by socialmediaman: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
crackhouse:

Let's not try to normalize corruption and financial recklessness just because looters want to maintain the narrative that there are no better alternatives

I was impeached for refusing to inflate budget – Peter Obi

“They want to repair Office of the Governor, which is my office, the approved budget for 2006 was N298 million, I repaired everything with N43.2 million. They said I didn’t do it through due process, because they have awarded the contract.

“The second item was repair of the Governor’s Lodge, which is where I live, everything was N486 million, I did everything with N81 million, they said it didn’t go through due process. That is to show you how government works, they input so many roadblocks.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/232584-i-was-impeached-for-refusing-to-inflate-budget-peter-obi.html?tztc=1

2 Likes

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by AMI3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
crackhouse:
this not all about Obi. It is the resources that are been use. Even Obi was to do the same nobody will have said such spending is justify.
Please leave Obi out of this.
It our tax fund that we are
talking about here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by guideman: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Must it be this time the country's economy is in very deep recession. A country where a whole month income can't buy the cheapest brand of local rice. This is the most insensitive, incompetent and corrupt government ever seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by frog12: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
we are talking of 10 million US dollars. these politicians are MAD shocked shocked

how many times dem go renovate residences for VP and President
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Soltix9y(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
I think it's time we start threatening our reps and senators not to come back to our constituents anytime they fail to do our biddings. How can these people be so insensitive? 15b for VP's lodge. We need to agree and understand we re a third world country and we can't afford the first world's tastes we re always hungry of.
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by CSTRR: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
crackhouse:
Stop making ignorant statements like a novice that is just new to Nigerian politics.

The man was literally impeached as a governor for cutting cost of governance and reducing waste.
He was notorious for frugality.

If you have no clue about Nigerian politics, just sit down look.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Wallade(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/shettimas-aide-n15bn-for-vps-residence-not-wasteful-obi-trying-to-score-cheap-points/amp

15billion Maura for Vice President's house. How ridiculous!

14,985 Small and Medium Enterprises can actually get 1 million naira each from 15 billion naira to transform and augment their businesses in Nigeria and add value to the economy. Wouldn't that be a better way to spend 15 billion naira?

1 Like

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by IamAsiri: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jungleluv5:
Imagine the project was awarded by ex president not even this administration.

It's a lie. Definitely not this 15.5billion. What he meant was that it was Jonathan that awarded the contract for the building project but it was later left abandoned probably by the next administration.
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
somito121:
Shey una see say nothing like tribalism with these people at the top. Fighting for themselves only.

Dem go dey laugh at us when we keep fighting each other through tribalism.
They are united by greed.

1 Like

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Ikpunnegi01: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Zoo is in a great confusion now. Trying so hard to recovery every kobo paid to snatch, steal, grab and run the election with eye neck! See wetin dey vomit for mouth.. Ones you join them, defending them makes you look stvpid!
Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by TheGift: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/shettimas-aide-n15bn-for-vps-residence-not-wasteful-obi-trying-to-score-cheap-points/amp

So simply because the project was not started by your administration it should be completed by your administration?

So even if the project is of no real functional value or economic significance it must be completed simply because it was started?

So even if there are more pressing economic issues , the project must be completed now now, in 2024?

Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
15B pere.

Funds must be looted and avenues must be provided for the looting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party / Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.