Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Can No Longer Trust Jendo Packaged Snack Product - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Can No Longer Trust Jendo Packaged Snack Product (253 Views)

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can No Longer Trust Jendo Packaged Snack Product by ChiefAdams: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
I bought this packaged Chinchin from Jendo at Abule Egba this morning. Although, I bought a lot of other items from there, but this particular Chinchin really shocked me. As soon as I got home and unpacked all the products I purchased from the store, I decided to have a taste of my precious chinchin o. Lo and behold, My precious chinchin preciously shocked me to the bone.

Guys, I opened the lid only to discover that the seal had been completely broken. Obviously, a staff of the company must have tampered with it and had a taste of my precious chinchin. As funny as this sounds, what annoyed me the most was the fact that I did not check the cover before purchasing it.

To make matters worse, I once had this feeling that something like this must have been happening at the branch of Jendo. 2 weeks ago, al also went shopping there, but on getting home, i felt that someone must have tampered with one the 5 alive bottles i bought there. The cover opened too easily without the normal stiffness. I waved it aside that it must have been my premonition.

Guys let's always watch out when purchasing anything eatable at this particular Jendo store.

Picture 1: the bottled Chinchin still covered
Picture 2: The discovery. Seal torn completely

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Simple King Prawn Chinese Fried Rice | Recipe / What Does Chicken Back Mean / Surest Gbegiri Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.