Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Full Details Of The 2024 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of The 2024 Budget (13780 Views)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: "You Have Not Presented The 2024 Budget" / President Tinubu Arrives National Assembly For 2024 Budget Presentation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by PHAYOL81: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Brb
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by courage89(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Very good
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Bmaster(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
NASS said Tinubu went to drop an empty box.

One clown whose voice resonates like female teenagers didn't get half of the concept, he started echoing what he heard the lawmakers saying.

To him, that is how to play opposition. Even his unintelligent followers agreed with the bullshit he vomited.

Meanwhile, what is displayed here is just the State House Budget, the rest are still in the flash.
if they pay me half of what they pay you I'll do better trolling than you are doing now,mumu
You ain't even good at what they pay you to do πŸ˜‚
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ClearFlair: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

One clown whose voice resonates like female teenagers didn't get half of the concept, he started echoing what he heard the lawmakers saying.

To him, that is how to play opposition. Even his unintelligent followers agreed with the bullshit he vomited.

Meanwhile, what is displayed here is just the State House Budget, the rest are still in the flash.

Flash ko spiderman ni
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Okpollo: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
post=127337393:
Satan and Amadioha will behead and bescrotum all enemies of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ that pray for her downfall and curse her 24/7.

The land will never ever favour such animals, no matter what part from they country they are from.

Iseeeee
Those who through illegallity and unscropulus means and those that supports to cheat on the people of nigeria, thereby making them doubt goodwill of their citizenship will suffer and wish for death but death will not come. Same goes to people that supported bad leaders that during their regime our currency fell from 190/$ to 640/$ and they kept supporting him because of their personal interest will wish that death take them but death will not come, the will suffer ubearable pain .
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by lukui: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2023
Relooted funds

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Bobloco: 2:43am On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Since the dawn of the 4th republic, have you ever seen a national budget in this form

Tinubu himself isn't denying that he went to the national assembly to drop an empty budget box but you his minions are busy searching for excuses, throwing up this nonsense flash drive point
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by rummmy: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2023
I don't understand that of telephone charges and water rates..
Water charges on top of boreholes and telephone charges on top of phones?
See cashing out for tinubu dogs...
Budget never worked in Nigeria..
It only work for looters
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Abufo: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are as uncouth and uncultured as you are ugly in face and thought.........why did you not give these details since last week or on the day the budget was presented....We are waiting for you people to perform the American wonder you performed in Lagos...............you guys are just being arrogant over nothing!

see the groundbreaking and world standard infrastructure that much less endowed nations in Africa are dropping all over their countries...una no go allow us rest over the rickety and overpriced contraptions you guys managed to build in Lagos!

see the standard airport terminal just opened in Kolwezi Congo ....a mere regional capital o! Una no go ever get shame again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NHGE38mMKg
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by MEGAWATCH: 4:28am On Dec 06, 2023
ILoveNG:
Obi, your assignment don land grin grin

Instructions
Write legibly. Illegible handwriting like your unpleasant voice may affect grading.
Provide a clear introduction, body, and conclusion where applicable.
Support your arguments with evidence, examples, or citations as required.
Cite all sources appropriately within the text and include a bibliography or works cited page. don’t ask us to go and verify.
Submit your assignment through the specified online platform X (formerly twitter)
And most importantly, no lies this time

Hoping to hear from you soon. Failure to do your assignment may have negative effects on your relevancy. πŸ˜‚

When people like you mention LIE, I try to ask myself if really you know the meaning of that word?

What kind of LIE can be greater than the one told by Tinubu who since his appearance from no where doesn't know his parents, background, education and family?

Tribalism will make people like you turn a Devil to an Angel.

Anyway, without Hypocrisy and Backstabbing, what will the Yorubas do?
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ezegold4we: 4:53am On Dec 06, 2023
The Only problem with mannagbrills, leo the king, and yarimo is lack of exposure, that's why after defending the failure called buhari, they are now defending the super failure called Tinubu,

I see them as 3 Wise fool's.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by eteebanky1: 5:27am On Dec 06, 2023
Think9ja:
The owners of Nigeria will still take 20% of the total money at the end of the day.

Buhari budgeted billions to be used for N-Power beneficiaries. 2023 is over, the beneficiaries have not been paid for nine months and the ministry can't account for the money. The minister is busy painting her face and uploading pictures left, right and centre. This country na cruise I swear.

My prayer point everyday is Lord, help me to benefit from this flawed system.

Na mumu de pray make 9ja better
Country is gone

N-power isn't a scam but the bosses in that ministry looted the money meant for the beneficiaries

Go and ask D banj
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ItswellMike: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2023
post=127337384:
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNA.

2024 will be the best year so far in our darling nation.

A land flowing with milk and honey that we have been praying for, we shall have,
As long as you believe.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

We Rise.
Lies
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by pinknipple: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Corruption

osim

2024 budget grin
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Bayajjidda: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2023
MANNABBQGR!LLS:
Satan and Amadioha will behead and bescrotum all enemies of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ that pray for her downfall and curse her 24/7.

The land will never ever favour such animals, no matter what part from they country they are from.

Iseeeee

You're number one enemy of Nigeria, you support destroyers of Nigerians.
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2023
All these are fraud figure and unrealistic project..The only solution is full monitoring of any fund allocated and importance in the state house,this will reduced cost of governance and bring about budget surplus at the end of the appropriation year, rather than borrowing, borrowing all the time..All in the name of others govt are doing so...
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Think9ja(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2023
eteebanky1:

N-power isn't a scam but the bosses in that ministry looted the money meant for the beneficiaries

Go and ask D banj
Where did I say that it is a scam Mr ITK?
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Tareq1105: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Thank God the man did not happen to Nigeria. He's such a naive person who knows next to nothing about happenings in govt.

They said Tinubu presented empty boxes and it took a lot of education by people like me to shut them down.

Very unfortunate that Obi LP doesn't know that budget preparation and transmission are done through GIFMIS platform.

What Tinubu did on that day was just a ceremonial thing.

Everything is paperless but Obi (displaying ignorance as usual) and obidients don't know. Very unfortunate but I'm happy Tinubu, as usual, ignored them.

Half education is more dangerous than lack of it.

Who carries photocopies these days imagine like 1,000 copies each, when would the budget be ready? Obi, public service have gone beyond paperwork and I'm happy Nigeria avoided you.

I told one obidient who was making mockery of Tinubu APC on X, not realizing that he was actually making mockery of himself, that I would send the budget to his email box if he wants. I have it in my flash and email.
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
RENEWED HOPE 20% LOADING!!!

Whoever says it won't be better for Nigeria will die for Nigeria to be better!

And their death is now ASAP!

Say something sensible, not jargons.
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by loswhite(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
Shut up hypocrite.
Stop lying.
You and your ipob folks hate the country.
Same people that were so comfortable with the way this country was ran down and looted by the corrupt politicians they supported, but became angry when their gods were no more in power, crying for the past 8 years and in severe pains.
Stop lying, if it was ur pdp along with ur obi the thief and criminal still in power and things are worse, you will still be supporting them.
Hypocrites and liars
It is obvious that you are a man person. How can you compare Buhari years with GeJ? APC supporters are just shameless idiots
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by LeoDeKing: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Thank God the man did not happen to Nigeria. He's such a naive person who knows next to nothing about happenings in govt.

They said Tinubu presented empty boxes and it took a lot of education by people like me to shut them down.

Very unfortunate that Obi LP doesn't know that budget preparation and transmission are done through GIFMIS platform.

What Tinubu did on that day was just a ceremonial thing.

Everything is paperless but Obi (displaying ignorance as usual) and obidients don't know. Very unfortunate but I'm happy Tinubu, as usual, ignored them.

Half education is more dangerous than lack of it.

Who carries photocopies these days imagine like 1,000 copies each, when would the budget be ready? Obi, public service have gone beyond paperwork and I'm happy Nigeria avoided you.

I told one obidient who was making mockery of Tinubu APC on X, not realizing that he was actually making mockery of himself, that I would send the budget to his email box if he wants. I have it in my flash and email.

Succinctly captured.

God bless you and yours.
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Kingozymandias(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Succinctly captured.

God bless you and yours.

You are using more of your accounts to reply yourself 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Unemployment is tough we know but convert to the true fate so we can help your life.

Kafir 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by generationz(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Kingozymandias:

You are using more of your accounts to reply yourself 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Unemployment is tough we know but convert to the true fate so we can help your life.

Kafir 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by AntiChristian: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Say something sensible, not jargons.

To a fool, what is ''sense" and "sensible"?

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by Badonasty(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2023
Lol…na every year dem dey acquire software?…. Na wa ooo
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ambale(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
RENEWED HOPE 20% LOADING!!!

Whoever says it won't be better for Nigeria will die for Nigeria to be better!

And their death is now ASAP!

Let's stop fooling around, you can't go from a negative point to positive straight

First we need to stabilize the economy as every indices point out to negatives

So how is that wishing your country bad

Even the budget will be funded by borrowed funds, which simply means we are still at the mercy of our lenders

Let's be realistic and pray if the government can stabilize the economy first and not hope anything yet
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2023
ambale:

Let's stop fooling around, you can't go from a negative point to positive straight

First we need to stabilize the economy as every indices point out to negatives

So how is that wishing your country bad

Even the budget will be funded by borrowed funds, which simply means we are still at the mercy of our lenders

Let's be realistic and pray if the government can stabilize the economy first and not hope anything yet

You are right. But some wish everything to go bad for their claims about BAT to be right!
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ambale(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are right. But some wish everything to go bad for their claims about BAT to be right!

But I don't really think anyone would pray that his country should not work

Oppositions might look like that, but in everyone's heart, we want the country to be good

A friend of mine couldn't attend his friends wedding just because of tfare to the venue too high.

We hope and pray this government finds balance
Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by ceasare: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
rummmy:
I don't understand that of telephone charges and water rates..
Water charges on top of boreholes and telephone charges on top of phones?
See cashing out for tinubu dogs...
Budget never worked in Nigeria..
It only work for looters

That baffles you? NHIS deductions was included as line item and they still include medical supplies and medication.same for furnitures and office supplies and host of others....d legislatures that shd look through with fine comb are all same 10&10pence.bunch of thieves.....our worst enemies are both d civil servants and politician.we earlier we know it the better...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Warns Tinubu: Steer Clear Of Our Affairs, / President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st / Have Nigerians Seen Only One Fuel Scarcity Under Buhari As Femi Adesina Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.