Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Full Details Of The 2024 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Of The 2024 Budget (13803 Views)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: "You Have Not Presented The 2024 Budget" / President Tinubu Arrives National Assembly For 2024 Budget Presentation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Full Details Of The 2024 Budget by AntiChristian: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
ambale:

But I don't really think anyone would pray that his country should not work

Oppositions might look like that, but in everyone's heart, we want the country to be good

A friend of mine couldn't attend his friends wedding just because of tfare to the venue too high.

We hope and pray this government finds balance

Some still have that election time mentality! They are quick to peddle bad news but you won't hear any good news from them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.