Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Japa Diary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Diary (580 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Japa Diary by LuckyKeys1: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hello Nairaland ..

I decided to create this thread to post and keep track of my Japa Journey.

I'm a graduate of Computer Science, graduated since 2018. I have some Tech skills of which I always wanted to Japa to any European countries to work and have a better life for myself and my Family ( my parents and 4 siblings )

1 Like

Re: My Japa Diary by OBTOREPA(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
Okay
Re: My Japa Diary by LuckyKeys1: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
So yesterday, I received a message from the Nigerian immigration Service, asking me to come and collect my Passport.

Today, i hurried down to the immigration headquarters in Abuja and collected the passport, activated it and left.

This is the first step of faith that I have taken in this my Japa Journey. I'm doing everything in Faith and hope in God. I don't have any family member anywhere abroad. I'm planning these with the direction and trust in God Almighty

I'll update this thread when I have secured a job and granted a Visa

Re: My Japa Diary by duduade: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Journey still long o

But I pray you will achieve your aim at the ending

Ammeenn
Re: My Japa Diary by LuckyKeys1: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
duduade:
Journey still long o

But I pray you will achieve your aim at the ending

Ammeenn
Amen.. thanks
Re: My Japa Diary by Dikegodspower(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Keep pushing, it is achievable.
I wish you well
Re: My Japa Diary by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
we gather dey here.. had my intl passport in february and hoping for the right time and funds to move.. everything lies in Gods hands
Re: My Japa Diary by LuckyKeys1: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Keep pushing, it is achievable.
I wish you well
Thank you sir, I appreciate!
Re: My Japa Diary by LuckyKeys1: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
we gather dey here.. had my intl passport in february and hoping for the right time and funds to move.. everything lies in Gods hands
God go run am for us. We will all testify at the end

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight / For Those Who Want To Travel Nigeria Has Got It All / Chile:rescue Mission On-going Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.