Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam (10849 Views)

Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Bauchi Uncovers 41,000 “ghost Workers” Out Of 101,000 Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Khyrvxjzy: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
phorget:

Dislike isnt same thing as hatred, I have no reason to hate anyone but that doesn't mean I should like you when you keep doing rubbish things over and over again. I am not an asslicker,I wont asslick so as for you to love me. Like I said earlier, Yaradua was loved by many people including myself and he was never from my tribe, I will clap for whoever that is able to give me a better Nigeria and that is what your lots has failed to understand. To you it is all about TRIBE, ETHNICITY and RELIGION, while to me it is all about SERVICE DELIVERY, COMPETENCE and RESULTS.

only ibo man can save nigeria

no ibo man will be president
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by phorget(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

only ibo man can save nigeria

no ibo man will be president

Are you a fool? What has an ibo president got to do with me? If your current president is doing well will you then send people that didn't vote him out of Nigeria? Stop making it look like I'm supporting a candidacy of a particular tribe, give me anyone that will transform Nigeria into a better country and watch me sing the person's name to the high heavens.

I am not a tribalistic individual so we cant both be the same please.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by mrblessed(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
Since when did you we place value on excellence and merit?
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Anonimoux: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2023
SoNature:
I am even surprised that some people passed. Public service jobs weren't designed to attract competitive people.

It's a place where a bunch of ne'er-do-wells come to work whenever they please, read newspapers and gist, look for ways to steal public funds and go home afterwards.

Smart Nigérians have no business working in public offices because it can only bring out the worst in you.
Someone had to say it out loudly.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Khyrvxjzy: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2023
phorget:

Are you a fool? What has an ibo president got to do with me? If your current president is doing well will you then send people that didn't vote him out of Nigeria? Stop making it look like I'm supporting a candidacy of a particular tribe, give me anyone that will transform Nigeria into a better country and watch me sing the person's name to the high heavens.

I am not a tribalistic individual so we cant both be the same please.

you cant be bittered on everything in Nigeria
even still bittered about lagos that is trying
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by phorget(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you cant be bittered on everything in Nigeria
even still bittered about lagos that is trying

Preach that to those people that are bittered please.
Even if I'm bittered about Nigeria I'm sure you cant be all smiling if your child is misbehaving, you will definitely be proud of a child who's doing right.

Nigeria cant keep remaining in perpetual backwardness and you expect me to be happy, I need a country that works.
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by Khyrvxjzy: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2023
phorget:

Preach that to those people that are bittered please.
Even if I'm bittered about Nigeria I'm sure you cant be all smiling if your child is misbehaving, you will definitely be proud of a child who's doing right.

Nigeria cant keep remaining in perpetual backwardness and you expect me to be happy, I need a country that works.

nigeria is backward

that dosent mean peter obi is messiah
Re: Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam by chinae(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2023
9k civil servantthat was unable to influence their scores.

We all know government work in Nigeria is for the dumps that are scared of taking tasking jobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo / Supreme Court Upholds Right of Female Child to Inherit Properties in Igboland / Throw Away 1999 Constitution, Embrace 1960’s, Bisi Akande Tells NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.