Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M (14948 Views)

States Spend ₦‎1.7 Trillion On Trips, Meals, Others, Borrow ₦‎988 Billion / National Assembly Proposes ₦10Bn As Presidential Candidate’s Election Spending / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Chienex24(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

What many don't know is that Aso Rock is actually like a Secetariate with many workers and many department

Aso Rock Presidency alone has staff strength of a Local Government .. they have doctors, nurses, drivers, other staff handling archives and libraries

The Aso Rock budget has huge recurrent expenditure

Puppet wanting to give them a soft landing. A slave forever.... Tueeeeeeh!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by WorldRichest: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2023
That's how Nigeria's leaders have been looting our treasury

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Bliss52: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2023
wiseoneking:
Born to be in bondage? They said 10 billion for travelling and you are talking about local govt and domestic staff. I pity you

Honestly uneducated people are just to many in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2023
Na wetin them dey chop self wey reach those huge amount of money??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by JAPAHTML: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:
cool

Villa animals get 210M naira while APC e-rats and keyboard warriors get 30k monthly salaries

What a life!
thats to tell you that they have been reduced to lower animals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by TruthsFM: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2023
The rich continue to be richer and the poor continue to be poorer in Tinubu wicked economy policies. Don’t expect any tangible development in Tinubu government. His government has bound to failed woefully beyond repair. It’s very unfortunate situation we found ourselves in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by joebeckz(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2023
I want to be one of those animals in aso rock oh. Abeg who fit turn me to monkey make we split the returns 50/50?
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by WorldRichest: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2023
fineboynl:
Why do Nigerians complain?

What does blaxk race expect when they sell votes both in primary election and main election.

Election are not cheap and in today Nigeria is for the highest bidder. Some Senetor spend over 300-500m to become senator. President spend over 100-300 billion to become president .

Atiku has wasted over a trillion in all his failed bid to become president.

Black people has the lowest IQ in the whole world just after orangutan.

Nigeria is in mess today because of black race and low IQ. Not just politicians but the generality on the people.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. The fact that your parents have low IQ does not mean that others too also have zero IQ like your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by emmancipated(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
Sinzu money.
Spending
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by GlocusDan: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
As usual. Nigeria politicians will always do what they are doing to destroy the economy of the nation. With this there is no hope for the common man.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by ItisWell22(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
🥱
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by moneyissweet(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
I am here making money and taking care of things, so wetin concern me with Nigeria and how much the drug baron and his bandit VP stole?
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Zeebuy: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
Bliss52:

Honestly uneducated people are just to many in Nigeria

You're one of them
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by youngreezy(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
yes!!! they keep enjoying while the useless supporters suffer in poverty and hunger ....who do black people this thing abeg?why am I a black man for Christ sake?how can these men be this wicked still some black useless people still dey support Dem? black Africans are really worthless and useless set of baboons.......why did white people end slavery sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by WorldRichest: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
moneyissweet:
I am here making money and taking care of things, so wetin concern me with Nigeria and how much the drug baron and his bandit VP stole?

You go weep tire.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by fabolouz1(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Some animals are treated more better than some humans.
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by babamoha(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
To move forward in Nigeria our government needs to cut their spending
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Mosba: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Villa get another kind of animals apart from those termites eating the future of the country away?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2023
sotall:
cool

Villa animals get 210M naira while APC e-rats and keyboard warriors get 30k monthly salaries

What a life!

Where can I apply to get my 30k dear liar?
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Most Nigerians does not know the millions in one Billion that's why they keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by dominic17: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2023
Why don't Tinubu himself lead by example?thought he is the president
Chimaceezee:
suffer now and enjoy later indeed
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by youngreezy(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. The fact that your parents have low IQ does not mean that others too also have zero IQ like your family
shut up,why the thing dey pain you? black man with aggression,no sense,no reasoning just monkey behavior....I wish white people out all of you in a cage and feed you bananas

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by dominic17: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2023
The link is there
Deminz:
News doesn't have link
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Whoever still supports this present administration is indeed very myopic in reasoning and blinded by the veil of sentiment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nooo!
Some small brains think Aso rock is just BAT and Shettima alone!
10B for travel,keep defending with your 30k

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Imagine animals having a better budget than the citizens of a country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I854Hb_t7M
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Enemyofpeace: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
That’s the true meaning of emilokan. If una no like am, go to court

Guys you broke up with her and want to collect everything you bought for her💁can you unhmmmm all the hmmm you hmmmed her Nii 🤷🤷🫣🫣🫣
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Confirm4real(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
I'm very sure Agbadorians get share inside that amount grin

Nigerians should be patient while they live extravacant life...
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Fkmodhi: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Make God just destroy this country forever because what’s this nonsense fgs….
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by dominic17: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
Even as that , are they supposed to be fed from national treasury don't they receive salaries? Other Nigerians who will feed them? Are feeling to be more Nigerians than other Nigerians
Bliss52:
cool

What many don't know is that Aso Rock is actually like a Secetariate with many workers and many department

Aso Rock Presidency alone has staff strength of a Local Government .. they have doctors, nurses, drivers, other staff handling archives and libraries

The Aso Rock budget has huge recurrent expenditure

Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Ewedegubbler: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
I hate this government but somehow I like this Shetima guy
Re: Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M by Bahamas95(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2023
Una never chi chumting, when una chi chumting una go chew chinchin.

These people don finish Nigeria patapata, the annoying thing is that some foolish masses will still be defending them because of peanuts given to them.......Even the audio/mystery animals in Aso rock feed better than them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / ICPC Freezes SURE-P Directors’ Accounts, Seizes Vehicles Over N3bn Fraud / Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.