Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

When God Gives You A Spouse (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Gives You A Spouse (part 2) (71 Views)

Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. / The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Gives You A Spouse (part 2) by Interesting15: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional *(6th December 2023)*

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: When God Gives You A Spouse (Part 2)

And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.” Genesis 2:23 NKJV

*Message*

When God gives you a spouse, it's just the best that can ever be. Today, several single youngsters are scared of marriage, due to the negative things they keep hearing from folks with bad marriage experiences.

They hear about husbands who cheat and abuse their wives. They hear about wives who frustrate their husbands and even get impregnated by someone else, and the poor man would think he is the father of the child. These are logical reasons you should insist on getting a spouse from God. That is to say, the person you will be getting married to must be a true child of God who is endorsed by Him.

No reasonable woman wants to share her husband with someone else, and so, a woman desires a husband who will stick faithfully to her alone. Many yet-to-get-married ladies are trying to avoid the mistakes that many already-married women make when choosing a husband. In the same vein, no reasonable man wants a wife that will frustrate him and keep peace of mind far away from him. Hence, several bachelors still have a big phobia of marriage.

But this won't be your portion if your spouse is a gift from the LORD. As a daughter of God, the man God will bless you with will be a blessing indeed. The fear of God in him will keep prompting him to obey God's instructions that a man should be contented with his wife's body alone (Proverbs 5:19), and should avoid adultery (Exodus 20:14, Romans 13:9).

And as a son of God, the Lord will bring to you one of His delightful damsels who enjoys running her home like the virtuous wife in Proverbs 31.

When God gives you a spouse, it's a blessing you will enjoy all your days.

*Prayer*
Today, let's pray for anyone about to take a step outside of God's Will for them, as far as marriage is concerned.

*Further Reading*
and I will make you swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell; but you shall go to my country and to my family, and take a wife for my son Isaac.”
Genesis 24:3‭-‬4 NKJV

Please, Share with your groups and contacts📌📌

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In An Instant / Rest In Christ Is Cease From Work Of Law || Dr. Abel Damina (full Short Clip) / The Power Of A Trap Is Embedded In Its Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.