Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 (2144 Views)

Which Android 5.0 Phone Is Best For 20K Or Below? / Permanently And Officially Unlock Your iPhone 4 And 4s / Lightly Used Iphone 4 Running Ios 5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2011
I have Never locked,new sealed 32Gb iphone 4 for sale at a very competitive price.All you need is to put Nigerian Sim and use,no need to unlock,because this is ORIGINAL that can be used anywhere the GSM network operates.

If interested,kindly get across to me on Apple.merchant@yahoo.com OR on 08023128196.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Jeffy1206(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
which syd u dey nd pls i want to c d pics of d fone
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Jeffy1206(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2011
which syd u dey nd pls i want to c d pics of d fone.dis ma add.jeffogbaji@yahoo.com
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Dabss(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Your email is very suspicious. Apple merchant indeed.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Your email is very suspicious. Apple merchant indeed.

That is wat i have been pondering!

@Op with that email address, Everything sound too good to be true.

No offense smiley
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2011
Call for your Original Apple products.I do not sell Fake Apple products with Gevey Sim Cards
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

That is wat i have been pondering!

@Op with that email address,  Everything sound too good to be true.

No offense  smiley
££VICTOR££ Why will you not think what I am selling sounds too good to be true? You sell Iphone 4 Jail broken and you are waiting for some rogue to Jail break into IOS 5.0 before you can market your fake products. I sell only Original and those who have bought are using iphone 4 running on IOS 5.0. You do not even understand the Apple World and technology since you are just the typical Otigba businessman.You should be sane not to run down other people's buisness because you cannot sell your own running on IOS 5.0(that was why you were running adverts adversing people not to upgrade yet, what a folly)

I have noticed you have tried to discredit me before now,by saying that if my price was good i should advertise the price,but everyone knows that Apple products come at a premium price as long as they are good, but I am just too busy for your shallow character.What you are selling,you cannot sell in the USA, or any developed country if not you will be by now be in Jail.Learn to do good business and not be short changing
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
jojo2011:

££VICTOR££ Why will you not think what I am selling sounds too good to be true? You sell Iphone 4 Jail broken and you are waiting for some rogue to Jail break into IOS 5.0 before you can market your fake products. I sell only Original and those who have bought are using iphone 4 running on IOS 5.0. You do not even understand the Apple World and technology since you are just the typical Otigba businessman.You should be sane not to run down other people's buisness because you cannot sell your own running on IOS 5.0[b](that was why you were running adverts adversing people not to upgrade yet, what a folly)[/b]

I have noticed you have tried to discredit me before now,by saying that if my price was good i should advertise the price,but everyone knows that Apple products come at a premium price as long as they are good, but I am just too busy for your shallow character.What you are selling,you cannot sell in the USA, or any developed country if not you will be by now be in Jail.Learn to do good business and not be short changing
shocked shocked I don enter wahala,

Me running thread advising people not to upgrade, i guess u battling with the wrong person! I did not do such!

It's clear you don't understand anything about Apple product. So its fake iPhone that use Gevey sim?

Well as for the jail break. I don't sell any jail break phone. I use to caution my buyer if the iPhone is Factory Locked which can be used with Gevey sim.

Lolz Jail? for what reason? I laugh in Spanish.

One advise for you my broda, change your contact email address, That makes no brain, calling yourself Apple merchant.

Apple merchant that don't know anything about iDevies. LOL
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Dabss(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
££VICTOR££:

shocked shocked I don enter wahala,

Me running thread advising people not to upgrade, i guess u battling with the wrong person! I did not do such!

It's clear you don't understand anything about Apple product. So its fake iPhone that use Gevey sim?

Well as for the jail break. I don't sell any jail break phone. I use to caution my buyer if the iPhone is Factory Locked which can be used with Gevey sim.

Lolz Jail? for what reason? I laugh in Spanish.

One advise for you my broda, change your contact email address, That makes no brain, calling yourself Apple merchant.

Apple merchant that don't know anything about iDevies. LOL

Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Da_b¤§§ or what is your name? You belong to Romance section, a member of my staff just told me.Did Apple manufacture Gevey Sim? That makes it a whole fake when it is used with Iphone .So stop running people down and you have never owned a authentic Apple phone that is why you are looking for Cheap products.If after selling over 500 Apple products just on Nairaland,i do not know what I am selling then I think something is either wrong with me or with those who have bought from me.Unfortunately,not one has even returned his or her product.That is why people should buy the original and not fake.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2011
Great Deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Dabss(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2011
Lmao.
So my iphone is not authentic abi? Smh

Pls any of the 500 customers should pls confirm that this merchant is really from apple.
Just 10 buyers will do.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2011
Great Deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
Great Deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2011
Great deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Dabss(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
Apple merchant!!!
I hail u.
So you never catch any mugu yet? Change username and try again bt this time use a sensible name as your email.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Apple merchant!!!
I hail u.
So you never catch any mugu yet? Change username and try again bt this time use a sensible name as your email.
I now know you do not have a job.I need not be distracted by people like you.I need not change my email,if i am not straight forward somebody will have said i duped him or her.You cannot even buy what i sell,so i need no distraction from people like you.I am a recognised Apple Reseller if you do not know, and i need not proof it to you.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Dabss(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2011
Lmao jobless?
Coming from someone wif one other job other than "great deal"
You said u have sold over 500 iphones on nairaland? Pls list just 20 usernames of ur buyers.
SCAM!!
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

Lmao jobless?
Coming from someone wif one other job other than "great deal"
You said u have sold over 500 iphones on nairaland? Pls list just 20 usernames of your buyers.
SCAM!!

Boss!, Leave this Apple merchant alone 0o,

Let him be selling his authentic iPhone China iPhone. grin
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
jojo2011:

££VICTOR££ Why will you not think what I am selling sounds too good to be true? You sell Iphone 4 Jail broken and you are waiting for[b] some rogue to Jail break into IOS 5.0[/b] before you can market your fake products. I sell only Original and those who have bought are using iphone 4 running on IOS 5.0. You do not even understand the Apple World and technology since you are just the typical Otigba businessman.You should be sane not to run down other people's buisness because you cannot sell your own running on IOS 5.0(that was why you were running adverts adversing people not to upgrade yet, what a folly)

just to make some clarification here.
1. Jailbreaking your iphone is a thing of choice when u buy d fone. what u loose is ur warrantee. if u want to go back to apple for any reason, all u av to do is connect to itunes and click restore and d jailbreak is gone.
2. the people u call rogues that jailbreak these iphones are being employed by apple(comex of jailbreakme, d guy that jailbroke ipad2 is an example).
3. NOBODY has ever been arrested for selling jailbroken iphones anywhere in d world (u can give me a link of one if u av).
4. I was the one dat warned people not to update yet and my reason is clear. before people like u started selling iphone4( cos i cant see any advert from u concerning 2g,3g,3gs), many people av been using iphones in nigeria. many of them also bought it in nigeria not knowing that its not factory unlocked, majority of them av never upgraded so they dont know if the fone will lock or not. with all the noise and awareness of ios5, i just felt many of them will be tempted to upgrade without knowing d full details of their fone.
5.Are u saying that because gevey is being used with the iphone, the iphone is fake I use a samsung bluetooth earpiece with my iphone4 and sony ericsson fone, does dat mean my iphone is fake cos d earpiece is not from apple i think u are d one running other peoples biz down here.
LOCKED IPHONE UNLOCKED WITH EITHER GEVEY OR SOFTWARE ARE ALSO ORIGINAL. they are cheaper and more limited to use dan d factory unlocked ones BUT THEY ARE NOT FAKE!!!.

I also avoid selling locked iphones unlocked with gevey or ultrasnow(cos of the stress) but i help customers get it when they request for it.
I also hardly sell new ones cos they are expensive and they tie my money down, that doesnt mean we that sell used iphones( either factory unlocked or gevey unlocked) sell fake products.

dont run other peoples biz down. if an iphone is recognized by itunes, IT IS ORIGINAL.

EOD.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
tumababa:

1. Jailbreaking your iphone is a thing of choice when u buy d fone. what u loose is your warrantee. if u want to go back to apple for any reason, all u av to do is connect to itunes and click restore and d jailbreak is gone.
2. the people u call rogues that jailbreak these iphones are being employed by apple(comex of jailbreakme, d guy that jailbroke ipad2 is an example).
3. NOBODY has ever been arrested for selling jailbroken iphones anywhere in d world (u can give me a link of one if u av).
4. I was the one dat warned people not to update yet and my reason is clear. before people like u started selling iphone4( cos i cant see any advert from u concerning 2g,3g,3gs), many people av been using iphones in nigeria. many of them also bought it in nigeria not knowing that its not factory unlocked, majority of them av never upgraded so they dont know if the fone will lock or not. with all the noise and awareness of ios5, i just felt many of them will be tempted to upgrade without knowing d full details of their fone.
5.Are u saying that because gevey is being used with the iphone, the iphone is fake I use a samsung bluetooth earpiece with my iphone4 and sony ericsson fone, does dat mean my iphone is fake cos d earpiece is not from apple i think u are d one running other peoples biz down here.
LOCKED IPHONE UNLOCKED WITH EITHER GEVEY OR SOFTWARE ARE ALSO ORIGINAL. they are cheaper and more limited to use dan d factory unlocked ones BUT THEY ARE NOT FAKE!!!.

I also avoid selling locked iphones unlocked with gevey or ultrasnow(cos of the stress) but i help customers get it when they request for it.
I also hardly sell new ones cos they are expensive and they tie my money down, that doesnt mean we that sell used iphones( either factory unlocked or gevey unlocked) sell fake products.

dont run other peoples biz down. if an iphone is recognized by itunes, IT IS ORIGINAL.

EOD.
grin grin
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2011
Great Deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2011
tumababa:

1. Jailbreaking your iphone is a thing of choice when u buy d fone. what u loose is your warrantee. if u want to go back to apple for any reason, all u av to do is connect to itunes and click restore and d jailbreak is gone.

EOD.
Tumababa i do not have any problem with you,so all these lecture is really not needful.You said any Iphone recognised by itunes is original, will the iphone with gevey Sim be recognised by itunes or itunes will automatically get it locked? By Choice, I sell only authentic( because any other option is STRESS, and you said so yourself that you do not like selling locked phones unlocked/jailbroken because of the Stress),all original from Iphone, and by choice I do not sell used phones.For your information,I have been selling Apple products for over 10 years in Nigeria and that is to mean I have also sold every type of iphone from the very beginning.I only responded to some of the jobless Nairalanders, if not i would have really not needed to have replied them.My clientèle definitely is different from yours, for example i sold 2 Iphone 4s just yesterday for 220,000 each, and only few people can afford this.I have not even advertised the 4s on this platform, and the reason is that I use other platforms to sell this.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2011
jojo2011:

Tumababa i do not have any problem with you,so all these lecture is really not needful.You said any Iphone recognised by itunes is original, will the iphone with gevey Sim be recognised by itunes or itunes will automatically get it locked? By Choice, I sell only authentic( because any other option is STRESS, and you said so yourself that you do not like selling locked phones unlocked/jailbroken because of the Stress),all original from Iphone, and by choice I do not sell used phones.For your information,I have been selling Apple products for over 10 years in Nigeria and that is to mean I have also sold every type of iphone from the very beginning.I only responded to some of the jobless Nairalanders, if not i would have really not needed to have replied them.My clientèle definitely is different from yours, for example i sold 2 Iphone 4s just yesterday for 220,000 each, and only few people can afford this.I have not even advertised the 4s on this platform, and the reason is that I use other platforms to sell this.
cool. but iphone with gevey sim will be recognised by itunes and itunes will not automatically get it locked. it will only lock IF u upgrade.

Anywayz I hope to be like u one day sha ( selling brand new iphones strictly for the big boys) grin grin grin
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2011
jojo2011:

Tumababa i do not have any problem with you,so all these lecture is really not needful.You said any Iphone recognised by itunes is original, will the iphone with gevey Sim be recognised by itunes or itunes will automatically get it locked? By Choice, I sell only authentic( because any other option is STRESS, and you said so yourself that you do not like selling locked phones unlocked/jailbroken because of the Stress),all original from Iphone, and by choice I do not sell used phones.For your information,I have been selling Apple products for over 10 years in Nigeria and that is to mean I have also sold every type of iphone from the very beginning.I only responded to some of the jobless Nairalanders, if not i would have really not needed to have replied them.My clientèle definitely is different from yours, for example i sold 2[b] Iphone 4s[/b] just yesterday for 220,000 each, and only few people can afford this.I have not even advertised the 4s on this platform, and the reason is that I use other platforms to sell this.

Look at this Mofo! You were accusing me of creating a thread that Tumajay created trying to lecture people the rick of upgrading to 5.0,

iPhone 4s, Well lipsrsealed
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by Suntemi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
Enough of all this naw.
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2011
Good deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2011
Good deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
good deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2011
Great deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2011
good deal
Re: Brand New Iphone 4 On Ios 5.0 by jojo2011: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2011
good deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Price / Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month Old)--22k / Android Only Swapping And Sales Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.