Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Masterbation And Virginity - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Masterbation And Virginity (1438 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? / Sell Your Virginity For $780,000 / I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masterbation And Virginity by stanoxky(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2007
Please house,a friend once put this question to me ;does a guy who materbates,but has never done the real thing with any girl still consider himself a virgin?and another question was whether masterbation has any effect whether positive or nagetive to a guy,Please your candid advice is needed for my guy
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by fatty27: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
Either way, you have been violated.

By the way, when did men start worrying about virginity? That your friend must be a teenager looking for an excuse to go into real business.
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by Raymond88(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2007
Masturbation relieves stress that's for sure. Try it during exam periods and see the miracles it performs wink I guess that's one of it's positives. . .oh, it makes you feel VERY good too. grin
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by stxxx: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2007
Me i think when it is done constantly it wickens erraction,and makes u come on time when u start doing the real thing,thatz what me i think though no medical proof,But tell ur friend to abstain from that, it does him no good
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by stingersmi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Raymond88, U Dont have to say that, causeresearch proves that masturbation reduces the level of asimilation of whosoever indulges inthat act.

@poster :
Masturbation isa very bad habit and will lead the person to many things. like homosexuality, weak erection,and other health harzards. I advice u take your friend or let him see a doctor. For the health harzardsand possible ways of avoidin it.
Best of luck!
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by Raymond88(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2007
No doubt excess masturbation causes memory loss, but that doesn't mean it can't reduce the stress of exams though (if done moderately).
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by PTBNaija(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
I definitely just went over this yesterday in my training session (not that I even need training to answer this lol). If you masturbate you are still a virgin. You have to have sexual relations with another person to no longer be considered a virgin.
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by gaygal(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2007
Funny. I thought there was only masturbation. Now there's "MASTERBATION" Can someone teach me that one? lol,
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by MrInfo1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2007
gaygal:

Funny. I thought there was only masturbation. Now there's "MASTERBATION" Can someone teach me that one? lol,

your @ the right place my dear wink
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2007
gaygal:

thats a typo gal.lol
Re: Masterbation And Virginity by DIAMONDAY(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
you guys are marvelous with your response. all you say here is true. but there is still one fact that you dont mention clearly,

is the person still a virgin or not?

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Date / A Gal I Once Nakked. / okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.