Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Childhood Experience Inspired Me To Pursue Music - Winny Ezeme - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Childhood Experience Inspired Me To Pursue Music - Winny Ezeme (170 Views)

Afro R&B Singer-songwriter Winny Releases Amazing Debut,’pretty’ / Beautiful Gospel Songs From 2 Winny Kings / New Music Alert; Kiloshey By Winny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Childhood Experience Inspired Me To Pursue Music - Winny Ezeme by iamcre8ve: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2023
My biological family and I were split up when I was 7 years old due to my dad's job loss and COPD diagnosis. My parents could not afford to care for my siblings and me because of his failing health. On the other hand, a distant relative offered to look after me. Unfortunately, I experienced child labor and molestation in spite of the alluring promises of luxury, comfort, stability, and education. My aunt forbade me from keeping any friends and barred me from communicating with my parents or any other relatives, so I was unable to get in touch with them.
Music was my only company during this time. This childhood experience inspired me to pursue music from a very tender age because I am able to express myself through music and also impact other lives through it.

Wining this competition will empower me to continue to maximize this God-given talent and to use it as a tool to influence lives across the world and every vote is a step closer to this dream.

If you empower me, you have empowered an entire generation!

Kindly Vote for Winny on the Gospel Icons Africa Competition.
Click the link below to Vote
https://gospeliconsafrica.com/winny-ezeme/

Re: My Childhood Experience Inspired Me To Pursue Music - Winny Ezeme by WinnyEzeme: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thank you everyone for your support

(1) (Reply)

DJ Terry - Myfun Time Tp Party Hype Mix / THROW BACK: Tekno – Jogodo (mp3 Save) / Best Of XXTENTACION Songs DJ Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.