Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release (42282 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by havenz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ooni my man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Agugbadin: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
One wonders why only Emefiele is currently being held, what about others who served in their administration.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by SoNature(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Nigeria government don't obey court orders,but want Nigerians to obey and respect the judiciary grin cheesy.
As for the idea that he failed to secure his bail,just da play, even if he bring people who have billions, they won't grant him bail without the approval of the oga on top.

Emefieli is in jail, while his boss is enjoying life. Life no balance at all.

That's probably why he wants Ooni to go help him beg Tinubu.

In all your gettings, get sense and never pray for a senseless child like Emefiele.

Dude had the opportunity to leave the country but he wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Menclothing: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
His wife is from
Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Lukuluku69(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Donedeal1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kabiyesi this erand is a serious relegation sa.

Ori ade inside the prison

for a confirmed criminal

Ooni this level is too low

My own views oh.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by nairavsdollars(f): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
One of those who benefited from him

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by yommygift15: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
They should lock him up with emefiele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by jrusky(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sir the Ooni-risha of Oduduwa land pls I beg you sir stay away from anything that concern Emefiewerey we want to deal with him to the extend when he comes back to this world again he will never be wicked, arrogant, paint currency in colours and will never take side in politics again infact we want to skin him alive that is just the truth.

Sir once more Emefiewerey must suffer what Nigerians suffered during his demonic cash swap that killed many and destroyed many life we want him rot in prison.

Emefiewerey must suffer, obi motherfucker gringory is our next target we will set him up and he will enter our trap and we knock him.off.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ooni of Ife and Pope Francis... I never know who like politics and wakawaka pass. tongue

Na here we go dey, the guy man ruler go begin reason Presidency. cool

I like the man pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by frog12: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
this man can not afford 300million shocked shocked shocked shocked

why these obas no fit mind their business and allow law to work itself?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by wman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
I do not think the Ooni of Ife should be involved in issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by JustPowerApps(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
My liege should leave this man alone , let him feel what Nigerians felt back then when he introduced currency redesign.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Babathanks(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Ooni of Ife and Pope Francis... I never know who like politics and wakawaka pass. tongue

Na here we go dey, the guy man ruler go begin reason Presidency. cool

I like the man pattern.
That pope even tire me self. is too political

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Laple0541(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Oni should allow that animal to rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by tfelicityk(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, this is commendable.

Hope it is not what I am envisaging at the moment?

Some Nigerians will soon jump the gun about his visit to Emefele...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by adecz: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
This Royal father should mind himself.

Why is he seeking the release of a criminal
CBN Governor who almost killed the
economy..

This same Royal father is a living witness
to what Emefiele did to us during the
currency issue earlier this year, where banks
we're attacked by angry Nigerians and
Many youth were killed, because of Emefiele's
selfish policies.

Same Royal father did not appeal to
Emefiele to calm down. In fact, the supreme
court pronounced the Emefiele decision
as illegal, yet Emefiele ignored the court
until Buhari came out and said he didn't
tell anyone to disobey court decisions.

For all we care, Emefiele should die in
detention, away from the billions of
dollars he stole❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐

☝️☝️☝️Oga Royal Father, better park well
& commot mouth from wetin nor
concern you❗️❗️❗️

On second thoughts sef, dem say Emefiele
wants to start calling out the name of the
beneficiaries of his "generosity" with our
dollars💲💲💲.

Maybe he was regularly giving out cheap
dollars to the major royal fathers, and
Ooni is one of the beneficiaries & is
going to beg him not to mention his name
& Emefiele should give him some time
to get to Tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Mr Emefiele has found favour. This is very rare and probably unprecedented. Whatever prayers he said to God to have found this kind of favour, he should not stop.

He really went too far punishing innocent Nigerians with some now dead as a result of his harsh naira redesign policy even after the courts told him to reverse the ill implemented policy, but God doesn't want the death of a sinner, especially a penitent one.

As in, a whole Ooni visited him while he is in incarceration. Ha!

If he is a sinner, what then do we call Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, etc?!! Saints?!!

I keep telling you people that there is a very thin line between sycophancy and idiocy. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by BreconHills(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Hmmm the Ooni is Mr President personal friend ..he should talk to his friend and former Oga at the Top to temper Mercy ...Ooni can't have any Oga at the Top again except Baba God . . .

Who says he is not visiting at the behest of the FGN?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by ade4real2016: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nice one from Ojaja 11....One good turn deserves another...He must be one of those that benefited from his office as Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria...Many of them can't come out like Ooni did but influence his release underneath....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
Babathanks:

That pope even tire me self. is too political

Dat one don leave Papacy duties patapata...!

He is nothing but a global politician and power-hungry diplomat who speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Mosba: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
God forbid his release, for the sake of Nigeria and Nigerians, he must rot in that jail

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Ijaya123: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
This Oba does not even know his place at all. That's why he finds himself in several embarrassing situation because he will not sit down in his domain.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by spy24(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
The way some of you people criticize the naira redesign shows that it will take long before we get it right in this country

That policy would have been one of the best thing to happen to us if it was not sabotage and well implemented...

But as usual black man only values what is at hand and pays little or no attention to long term benefits of policies of these kind
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by mclloyd22: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
political science.. this bail conditions sha, you must trust the ex cbn boss to do this for him. court was like ‘oga make e no be like say we no grant you bail’
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by bdon123(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
richie240:
Ooni shd not stop there o, let him plead for the release of Kanu, Evans (d billionaire kidnapper), shekau, Igbos, bandits, robbers etc.

Shebi we want to dey show craze together!
cool
If not that u dont hav sense..how does emefiele relate to ipob,evans etc?is he a criminal
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by mywells: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
If they release him now the EFCC would re arrest him,not as if he can not meet his bail condition,just imagine the fight between the DSS and the prison service personnel ,he's just taking his time.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by triplo3: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
SoNature:

That's probably why he wants Ooni to go help him beg Tinubu.

In all your gettings, get sense and never pray for a senseless child like Emefiele.

Dude had the opportunity to leave the country but he wouldn't.

Very dull man. He was standing at Villa with Gbaja, Kyari and co to welcome Tinubu, thinking Tinubu would forget. I still don’t know who was advising him or if it was jazz. Now they’re giving him wotowoto…I’m sure he never expected it

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Cocolatti(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. Mr Emefiele has found favour. This is very rare and probably unprecedented. Whatever prayers he said to God to have found this kind of favour, he should not stop.

He really went too far punishing innocent Nigerians with some now dead as a result of his harsh naira redesign policy even after the courts told him to reverse the ill implemented policy, but God doesn't want the death of a sinner, especially a penitent one.

Check my signature for free stuffs!

Buhari not Emefiele punished Nigerians with the Naira policy. However, today your Lord and Master President Emilokan is KILLING Nigerians with his subsidy policy.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by kingsways: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
What these people are doing to Emefiele is grossly unfair
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Ojuntana: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Check my signature for free stuffs!

Just imagine if it was Obi of Onitsha that visited him.

Just imagine what you would have written instead of this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.