Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release (42275 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by ORIAYO70(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by SaLongs1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ozommadu:

But buhari shouldn't?? Tinubu has done worst in the past 6months but you still love your bigoted slave chain.

Voluntary slaves everywhere
One at a time. We want Emefiele to see pepper first before any other thing else. Let them break his callous baldhead on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Beolly(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
kingthreat:
WTF concerns Ooni of Ife with a corrupt CBN governor?
That is why the Oba of Benin is more respected because of his neutrality on political issues.
That Ooni behaves like a civil servant.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by seunayantokun(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Further testimony to Emefiele's highly-placed royal connections. What do Nigerians know?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by richie240: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
A criminal will always support his fellow criminal.
bdon123:

If not that u dont hav sense..how does emefiele relate to ipob,evans etc?is he a criminal
Comrade, u've bn sighted!
cool

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Whalis: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Melagros:
Emefiele was/is incarcerated for naira scarcity but the naira scarcity persists to this day, so who's fooling who?
Emefiele should find a sanctuary in prison. He should remain there and let others learn their lessons.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by NAC1666: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by richie240: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
kingthreat:
That is why the Oba of Benin is more respected because of his neutrality on political issues.

That wan sef don dey fall hin hand small-small.
He who houses a maggot-infested wood has
Invited lizards by default.

Any oba wey nor respect hinsef go collect!
cool

Donedeal1:
Kabiyesi this erand is a serious relegation sa.

Ori ade inside the prison

for a confirmed criminal

Ooni this level is too low

My own views oh.
Very valid observations!
A whole first class Oba at that!
May we not give birth to imbecilíc children.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Ojuntana: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriggs:
He fit kpai for d jail house sef.
Thousands of Nigerians died cos of him.
Foolish bald head pig
So now you know that people suffered while your darling daddy was in office

May the pains and sufferings Nigerians went through while you defended their oppressors be yours a thousand fold
So you can begin to wish death on people
You will not escape the judgement of God
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Pat081: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Not only oba of Benin ooo the pass ooni of lfe Sijuade will never do this no matter how rich you are
kingthreat:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Opans: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
300 Millon naira bail condition. That's like biscuit money to Emefiele...

If he is not paying ,there must be something else we are not knowing.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Rejouir: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is why, the igbo's respect the Ooni of ife. Ooni has the diplomacy and wisdom of a leader.

I have noticed in most, event done in lagos, the igbo elites invites the Ooni of ife, even the 5 star hotel, named delborough, the ooni was invited, instead of the Oba of lagos.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
This boy wey dem dey call the hornnny of women no dey respect himself at all at all. How many of him traditional kings dey go inside prison. I no dey surprise, him na yahoo guy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Apel147(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Go and arrest him nah block dull head😜
Why Dem no arrest Jonathan in place of dasuki ?

Ondoterrorist:
Emifele should not e arrested with Buhari free.

But confused Afonjaa nonetities like tsdarkside praise the head and leave the tail
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Etranshub(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
A year ago this man take our eyes see shege 🤣🤣indeed nobody knowa tomorrow
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by mamaafrik(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na why them they relegate our traditional stool be thisooooo,where was òní when Fulanis attacked our people,when Igboho was in prison.

Man with no integrity is not to be allowed to be the oniriisha
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Beuberry(f): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Urheadmaster:
What's your definition of eye service?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Ozommadu: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Vampire. You won't steal my energy. Bye

Onye ụchụ
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
you too dey cry go meet moderators wey no get your time. Go back and face the guy. Na your mate. Stop disgracing yourself by running to the femail moderators. If you like go and report me too tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by LOVEGINO(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
illicit:
Where Ooni dey when I suffered early this year ....

🤕
dem suppose even keep the oni inside also.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Rufai1314(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Buhari too should be arrested
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by owolabi5: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
embarassed
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by membranus: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Looters club.

Emefiele don give Ooni hefty patronage in his hey days. It is payback time.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by deji17: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigeria has a long way to go. Why would Oni beg for the release of a known criminal?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Globalistic(f): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Where is his "Green" ties collections? This useless man made me bought #50,000 cash for #70,000. It will never be well with this idiot.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Justiceleague1: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Emifele should not e arrested with Buhari free.

But confused Afonjaa nonetities like tsdarkside praise the head and leave the tail
That one na human being?!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Justiceleague1: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
illicit:
Where Ooni dey when I suffered early this year ....

🤕
See person wey vote Psy Baba for 8yrs blaming others for his/her/it's suffering,nor be JuJu be that grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by tsdarkside(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Justiceleague1:

That one na human being?!

am not....

dont insult me....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Ondoterrorist: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

am not....

dont insult me....

Shatap

Afonjaa we know you

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release by Justiceleague1: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
1TrippleCee:

If you can jail Buhari, i would love to see you and him to jail since you think you maintain the monopoloy of talking. If Emefiele had not connivved with Buhari, he wont be where he is. You think i dont want to see Buhari imprisoned ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.