Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly (49092 Views)

Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Thundafireseun: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
ViceGovernor:

There's one thing you fail to realise tho.

Power is in the hand of a king 👑 he speaks and it is done. If president Tinubu doesn't sack him all those protesting are just collecting vitamin D under hot sun.

Wike remains the governor of FCT.

Yes I know… and Even those guys protesting are aware, buh one thing you should know is that the protest will surely send a message to both Wike and Tinubu and it will definitely send a cold chill down the spine of Wike
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by gidjah(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bad governance fighting back. North always want to be put on juicy section of power.theybjabe been milking the cash cow dry from ABUJA TO SOUTH SOUTH where they aren't supposed to be found .Just lmaging Buhari making a Fulani semi illetrate hadiza bala PORT OGA for Lagos !she ended up turning up every contract to her Hausa family members thanks to AMAECHI last year then.Wike may not be the best hand to manage FCT ,but he is way better and sound than the average Hausa Muslim out there who has no sound knowledge of the economy or the society only to thief the economy dry !

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Babathanks(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
honestivo:
Wike want to disstabilize FCT same way he did in Rivers state
Are you living in fct?
You guys will just be talking trash, for your information am living in FCT. What is happening now is corruption that is fighting back

5 Likes

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by nickxtra(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thundafireseun:
And they couldn’t give one tangible reason why they want Wike removed

What goes around comes around

Wike wanted Ayu removed….same Wike wanted Sim a sitting governor removed

I see Gods hand removing Wike
Bunch of people sponsored from Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Thundafireseun: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
nickxtra:

Wike has made a lot of enemies don’t rule out Atiku and Ayu

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by mrblessed(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
If Tinubu is good for Nigeria, Wike is equally good for the FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Bluntemperor: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Maize247:
Group of PDP and IPOB

Where are they- I can't see the Group o! That are being deceived!
As the so called Leaders- what do you produced in Abuja-that Wike is now a threat to you?
You see, that Abuja,as defined by Gumi,he believes,only him and the few others in the North- owns the place!
Thank God ,we now know that over 50Million is usually shared annually,by different Religious body,so their Interests are threatened ,as Wike is no Nonsense Man! They are yet to tell Nigerian Masses- what specifically,has Hon Wike done?
Please list his SINS for every Nigeria to know!
So,to political jaundice and to all jaundice ALL things are yellow!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Jemex003: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
An agbero appoints a fellow agbero as a minister! What a big shame!

Wike still relevant more than most of you dullards fathers. Pray your father meet him so that he can be bless greatly
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by pritypresh00: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
I tire for this wike self, click the link below to follow my face book page and stand a chance to win 5k this December https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084652845472
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Layksaide(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
fesadebgroup:
Thousands Of FCT Indigenes Storm National Assembly, Demand Wike's Resignation As Minister Over Alleged Land Racketeering

https://www.thecapital.ng/resign-now-massive-crowd-tells-wike-as-protesters-storm-national-assembly/

Did you protest like this when Elrufai was demolishing structures everywhere then? You guys are just playing the script of some northern elders who doesn't want a non northerner or non Muslim as the head of the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Bigseven(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sense is far from some people. Wike is not your problem. The past ministers took everything from you even employment. Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Codes151(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Lazy youths.

Mumu ppl
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Sirianese: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
The jihadis only want Wike out because he's a Christian (nominally though, with the magnitude of evil he's committed through his career, dude actually belongs to the Devil)
Stupid Nigerians prioritize religious mumbo-jumbo ahead of pragmatism and growth.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Paramount01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
kokoA:
I personally do not like the man but I must confess Wike is the only FCT minister after Elrufai that is bringing infrastructural development to Abuja. All of a sudden all the abandoned construction sites have come back to life.

Are u based in Abuja?
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Paramount01(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
happney65:
The North is still angry that their usual playground. The FCT minister has been taken away from them as if minister of the FCT is their birth right,they are now sponsoring paid and yeye protesters.

That is why I support the G5 asking for power shift to the south. Wike will do his 4 years there and there is nothing anybody can do except Tinubu wants his head to buuru. undecided

P.S. This is not an endorsement of Wike or Tinubu himself. I do not like him as a person or leader. But the fact that someone from the south is put in charge of the FCT is cool with me

Even if is not performing?
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by hotseat: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
If the FCT truly belongs to all Nigerians, then the idea of FCT indigenes holds no water.

If it were "Nigerians" protesting and not simply "FCT indigenes", perhaps, it may be justified.

Wike's dogged determination at restoring normalcy to the FCT hasn't gone down well with some very powerful forces.

When El-Rufai held sway at the FCT and went about trying to keep people on their toes, these so-called FCT indigenes were no where to be found.

Wike, like him or hate him, he goes nowhere.

All the allegations against him are largely unsubstantiated.

Wike is bringing normalcy to the FCT whether some people like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
These ones don't know who they're protesting against. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Agugbadin: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2023
Paid crowd, let the state one specific wrong that Wije has done,they could not.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Agugbadin: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2023
Blazebond:
Idiots ,they would say they want a better Nigeria but they still want to continue living without rules and regulations as they where doing in the old yeye Nigeria,this is corruption fighting back.

I believe you,they don't want to change their old lawless way of life.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by kingi777: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Tinubu and Wike should understand that most people especially civil servants earn an average of 2 million naira per annum. Most of them cannot save upto 1million in a year. Most went to suburbs of FCT to build their houses, you now came to power and increased C of O to 5million naira b4 reducing it to 3.5million naira any where in FCT. Meaning the government don't want the common man to breath and own a house. You want to generate IGR to maintain your lifestyle of flying private jet at the detriment of the people. Because you have billions, so you think everyone find it easy or opportuned to make 1 million naira easily. Insensitive government.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Ken5566: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2023
This is government of touts , and for the touts.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by enemyofprogress: 1:37am On Dec 07, 2023
When your gra gra too much na so people go change am for you. Wike the mosquitoe calling himself an eagle
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Tranquill: 1:48am On Dec 07, 2023
nickxtra:

No e never reach like that.

It’s definitely not from Rivers State.

Even those who are on the side of governor Sim on the issue in the State are proud of and solidly behind Wike against any external aggression.

His contribution to the State and his importance can not be wished away just because of some internal political wrangling.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Okoroawusa: 1:55am On Dec 07, 2023
What exactly did they say he did? Abi na the wrong article I just read?
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Ikpaitid: 2:25am On Dec 07, 2023
PDP and Labour Party fools are labouring in vain again. These losers will continue to lose forever.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by sweetgala(m): 3:39am On Dec 07, 2023
christejames:
Wike still think he is still a governor

What a clown of a man grin grin grin

He is the de-facto governor of FCT
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Tranquill: 4:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Ikpaitid:
PDP and Labour Party fools are labouring in vain again. These losers will continue to lose forever.

It’s actually those that have been unsettled by Wike’s plan to link C of Os with NIN and or BVAS.

Many things will be exposed.

Even those who have been fronting people for their properties won’t like those fronts to have their own NIN on the CoOs. We dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by drololaaof: 5:01am On Dec 07, 2023
fesadebgroup:
Thousands Of FCT Indigenes Storm National Assembly, Demand Wike's Resignation As Minister Over Alleged Land Racketeering

https://www.thecapital.ng/resign-now-massive-crowd-tells-wike-as-protesters-storm-national-assembly/
Why didn't you protest against El Rufai? A fellow northerner.
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by skydeexie(m): 5:02am On Dec 07, 2023
searchng4love:
I stand with Wike. He must be doing something right

Yes ooh, he's definitely doing something right, otherwise I don't see any reason for this hullabaloo of a protest! Have you forgotten the Shiek Gumi and other Islamic clerics claims that Abuja belongs to them? Remove Governor Wike my foot. Continue on with the mess cleaning work of the FCT created by the same islamist ministers over the years. Well done Sir! Tinubu should not make that mistake of removing you.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Promax4321: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2023
Tinubu should be careful of enemies around, as they fight credible ministers nominated, they removed Nuhu and now Wike.

They used hatred at every circles of his career but God failed and now using gullible civil servants to fight him.

He need to take decisive stand and fightback
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by franco3075q(m): 5:16am On Dec 07, 2023
forgiveness:
I didn't see one reason they want him sacked. Who paid them?

Land grabbing!!!? Develop your land or get it revoked.

Besides, how does it affects the indigenes?
U need 2 see what wike is doing in fct, distroying people property without notice and rendering people joblessin d name of revoking undeveloped land
Re: Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly by Qoko: 5:19am On Dec 07, 2023
I don’t understand this northern people, some of their brothers, sisters mums and dads were allegedly fired by drown and they all kept mute and couldn’t protest for the resignation or remover of all military chiefs, what a people with Kulikuli brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) / Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.