Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence (15948 Views)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Killermamba: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonny95:
Seunmsg FreestuffNG LeoDeking Yarimo howfa?

Any renewed Hope ?
Even all the fools you just listed are ashamed and furious
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Killermamba: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
davidluv:
Nigerians, arise and protest.!!🇳🇬
Dem dey use empty belle protest. 2024 mark my word the hardship will triple, if you have a little please save oooo
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by dkidd: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
ekeneokwologu:
Abeg any free babe around Ajah or sangotedo axis for Enjoyment this Xmas?
Go tinder bros
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
ijustdey:
President Tinubu Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence, Another N570million For Travels

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/06/president-tinubu-budgets-n10billion-renovate-gbajabiamilas-official-residence-another

They are milking the treasury bit by bit
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by mclloyd22: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Buhari will be looking at Tinubu

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by BreakingNews21: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Not only sahara carry am. Read from other sources below:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/06/tinubus-cos-gbajabiamila-gets-n21bn-allocation-from-2024-budget

https://newsdigest.ng/budget-gbajabiamila-get

https://newtelegraphng.com/gbajabiamila-to-get-n21bn-allocation-from-2024-budget

I'm sure they'd deny this in a hurry. This is Nigeria.

I don't know who started the story but I first saw it posted here on NL.
I noticed for a while that the media copy and mimic stories by changing a few words to be in vogue with so-called breaking news. They almost never print or publicly announce retractions when the info proves false.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Khyrvxjzy: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, learn how to voice out your opinion independently without validation from anyone.

Stop tagging people for assistance because in most cases, before they arrive, it will be late.

Don't be scared of criticism, it is one of those things in any public place. All the people you just quoted also get criticised, because they are not perfect.

If however you have nothing to contribute to a thread, just move, nobody will penalise you.

finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Codes151(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
104m for computer and printers.

Wow. Wow. Wow
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by JudasNaKarrot: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, learn how to voice out your opinion independently without validation from anyone.

Stop tagging people for assistance because in most cases, before they arrive, it will be late.

Don't be scared of criticism, it is one of those things in any public place. All the people you just quoted also get criticised, because they are not perfect.

If however you have nothing to contribute to a thread, just move, nobody will penalise you.
Very childish and idiotic response.
Reference your defence and voice up for this Tinubu administration, we expect you to make a reasonable and logical defence of the matter, instead you are spewing trash. This shows how unintelligent and fuulish majority of you are.

Bigots, I spit on you all forehead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kepukepu:
We voted for them. We will bare the consequences.

You voted for them.

Me, I did not.

I am OBIDIENT now and forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Very childish and idiotic response.
Reference your defence and voice up for this Tinubu administration, we expect you to make a reasonable and logical defence of the matter, instead you are spewing trash. This shows how unintelligent and fuulish majority of you are.

Bigots, I spit on you all forehead.

But how do you expect an agbadorian to make a reasonable and logical input?

That's practically impossible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by emdis: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
A black man has no business with leadership! It's a thing for white people.. if u like call it inferiority rubbish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Melagros(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
slivertongue:
Tinubu is recouping his campaign expenses
We never even see anything yet
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by hardcore007: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Only ? Come on you can do better than that.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Ken5566: 1:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Isee e e!!!
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Agbodoarians will never see anything wrong in it but the same people were the ones that criticise Jonathan

Is time we unite against our politicians
Because they have united against us

If you criticise Jonathan, Buhari and now you no longer want to criticise tinubu because of tribalism and religion sentiments may you and your children know no peace
If you were gingered in 2012 protest when Jonathan removed subsidy and you were part of the protest but now you suddenly lost your voice for a protest when the suffering under tinubu is getting worse may you and children know no peace
As at today federal tertiary institution staffs haven't received their salary
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by cococandy(f): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2023
And some of you want the citizens to be patriotic and support this bastardization of the country .
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by fcbelle72(f): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2023
ekeneokwologu:
Abeg any free babe around Ajah or sangotedo axis for Enjoyment this Xmas?

I'm here for u darl... bardore is the location
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Qoko: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2023
One of the most finest piece in Lagos, (Civic Towers) with 15 floors and pent is not up to N10 billion, so N10B will be paid and N8B will be returned to politicians pockets, what a people with no conscience?
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by blackgold2018(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

mugu. Na your parents I pity. Do they know how stupid you are?

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Ahigbo1: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2023
This government of humongous budgeting with nothing to show for
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by tallceejay(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2023
I like to hear from the people who voted for APC if they are happy with the budgetary allocation , so I know where to direct this thunder to
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by blueAgent(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
emdis:
A black man has no business with leadership! It's a thing for white people.. if u like call it inferiority rubbish grin

I tell you.
Very foolish and hopeless race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra: APC, APGA Agents Paying 2,500, 2000 Each To Buy Votes– PDP Alleges(pic) / Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) / Akeredolu Criticises Hate Speech Bill, Kicks against Death Penalty For offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.