Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence (15940 Views)

Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Dafresh: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, learn how to voice out your opinion independently without validation from anyone.

Stop tagging people for assistance because in most cases, before they arrive, it will be late.

Don't be scared of criticism, it is one of those things in any public place. All the people you just quoted also get criticised, because they are not perfect.

If however you have nothing to contribute to a thread, just move, nobody will penalise you.
I would've like you what you posted but you have made gone through pain I no go forgive at all look at the Economy of Nigeria how you made it to be. God will reward you people in ten folds

2 Likes

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by GUNITGuy: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ Locate the famb Budget
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Deepspirituals: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Justify this Mr.Mannagriller

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
BreakingNews21:
Oh so now SR has a copy of the budget which they said wasn't ready? Real fraudulent low budget journalists na.

Not only sahara carry am. Read from other sources below:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/06/tinubus-cos-gbajabiamila-gets-n21bn-allocation-from-2024-budget

https://newsdigest.ng/budget-gbajabiamila-get

https://newtelegraphng.com/gbajabiamila-to-get-n21bn-allocation-from-2024-budget

I'm sure they'd deny this in a hurry. This is Nigeria.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by DaTruths: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
davidluv:
Nigerians, arise and protest.!!🇳🇬

Count we Yorubas out, we are happy with the way Nigeria is.
If you don't like it, go to Zimbabwe.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by qtx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
ijustdey:
President Tinubu Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence, Another N570million For Travels

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/06/president-tinubu-budgets-n10billion-renovate-gbajabiamilas-official-residence-another
just renovation? shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Elibaba1: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127347852:

At this time when the masses are groaning?
If this is true, this is arrant nonsense and uncalled for.
And need to be stopped right here, right now.
Was he living under the bridge prior now?
We won't allow this....

Modify :
Oh no,
Not again,
Na Sahara report am?
We don't take this foolish, political tool outlet news to be true anymore.

We will believe and take it up if another news outlet reports it....
Till then,
Peace out ✌️

And the man has a very beautiful private residence in Maitama o! Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Justbehave(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
So much wastage in this government.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Ojuntana: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
post=127347852:

At this time when the masses are groaning?
If this is true, this is arrant nonsense and uncalled for.
And need to be stopped right here, right now.
Was he living under the bridge prior now?
We won't allow this....

Modify :
Oh no,
Not again,
Na Sahara report am?
We don't take this foolish, political tool outlet news to be true anymore.

We will believe and take it up if another news outlet reports it....
Till then,
Peace out ✌️

Zombie pro max
What will you now do if you believe it? Protest or what?
You better go and sit somewhere
Your time don pass

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by NBAjunior: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
I wish I was never born in 9ja

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Exceed15: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
This govt is evil. May God flush them out soon.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Alliswell248: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
ruggedboych:
omo SAD WASTE people greedy no be small, they too like money.... later they'll claim say Igbos like money pass. look at the billions dingbat drug lord is dishing out... foolish tribalist set of people

Stuuupid people like....

As confirmed by.....

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
ijustdey:
President Tinubu Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence, Another N570million For Travels

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/06/president-tinubu-budgets-n10billion-renovate-gbajabiamilas-official-residence-another

any nzeogwu in the military still

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Babangidapikin: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Please how many houses can 25billion Naira build at 25000000000
Chief of Staff + Vice President
10billion + 15billion
A bungalow worth 25 million you would build 1000 houses ..
To make matters worse is the cost of yearly maintenance those mansions..

Abeg use the money build mass housing, do small raffle raise the money back, before your tenure ends you would have build 15000 houses if you are staying 8 years ..

And the 25billion is still there ...
Oga Gbaja has a house in Abuja
I don't know about the VP

Las Las na 6 feet be our final home ...
Anticipate what people would say about you when you leave office and when you are gone ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by ogbonti: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
this is FEMI GBAJABIAMILA that ran away from Georgia USA forever, and abandoned his law practice because he was sentenced in absentia for stealing $25,000 of his client money- now having his house renovated with $10 million? J-I-S-O-S --------- shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked -------------------------------------------NIGERIANS, LETS GIVE THIS TINUBU AND HIS APC GANG OF THIEVES THE GBAGBO TREATMENT

we are looking at the real enemy of the Nigerian people and we cant do anything ---- these people need to be lynched - JISOS!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

this APC TINUBU thieves are pushing Nigerians and daring us daily to do our worse

I thought Pastor Remi Tinubu said they are already rich that they do not need Nigeria money? JISOS MY BELLE BURNS WITH VILE!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

any nzeogwu in the military still

IF I WERE IN THE MILITARY I WILL OVERTHREW THESE BASTARDS THIS MINUTE - jisos ---------- what fvc kery is this ? cry cry cry cry
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Brushstrokes20: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it👀👀
The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Only the bloodiest of coups can salvage the doomed contraption from the diabolic claws of these self serving THIEVES AND INSATIABLE CRIMINALS!💯
# when the people are ready, THE NEEDFUL WILL BE ✅
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by babamoha(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Reckless spending from a reckless government.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by ogbonti: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Phantom233:
Last week it was 15Bn for building a house for the VP who already has an official residence and has been a governor for 8yts. Meanwhile That's x2 0f the total amount set aside for students loan nationwide.
Like I said, the difference between Buhari and Tinubu is in the spelling of the name. infact expect more Of Buhari's evil from Tinubu.

this is FEMI GBAJABIAMILA that ran away from Georgia USA forever, and abandoned his law practice because he was sentenced in absentia for stealing $25,000 of his client money- now having his house renovated with $10 million? J-I-S-O-S
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by joelbooks: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Misleading headline

Gbajabiamila proposed N104million for the purchase of computers and printers. For “local travel and transport for international training,” the CoS office plans to spend N579million, while “miscellaneous” is expected to gulp N103 million.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by THeUNIFIER: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, learn how to voice out your opinion independently without validation from anyone.

Stop tagging people for assistance because in most cases, before they arrive, it will be late.

Don't be scared of criticism, it is one of those things in any public place. All the people you just quoted also get criticised, because they are not perfect.

If however you have nothing to contribute to a thread, just move, nobody will penalise you.

Fool!
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Charisma01: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We can all feel your heavy heart in this response. Your disappointment with the APC government is so obvious, but you must still stand on this mandate oo.🙂
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by barinedan(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari, no wonder he vowed to continue from Buhari stopped, but some gullible followers couldn't and understand what he meant. Now everyone is seeing the writing on the wall. Otherwise how do you spend a whopping sum of 10 billion naira on the official residence of chief of staff that has no economic benefit to the country?
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by LeoDeKing: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Fool!
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by BeigJawnson(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
ijustdey:

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by BeigJawnson(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
ruggedboych:
omo SAD WASTE people greedy no be small, they too like money.... later they'll claim say Igbos like money pass. look at the billions dingbat drug lord is dishing out... foolish tribalist set of people

Please don't vent your anger on all yorubas... I am a Yoruba man, but never supported the idiot in power. I never voted for him, I voted obi. So don't generalise us. I am wise that is why I didnt vote for a drug lord from townhall different from balablue...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by UmarMusa22(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
E no go better for una
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by nnenwa5: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
The oppressed are not tired of their oppressors.
Next !!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Goodiep: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
war will mot break nigeria again but nigeria will self destruct itself, only food is enough to caurse a president from sane climes to resigne, here thousands are dying of hunger and your president is junketing. thats the reason they rush to give him ecowas chairman cus most members cant afford trips to rituals called meeting. no country can bear the level of pain here amidst plenty. anyway when kimono asked "whats gwan in this country, fella said suffering and smilling, Okosun , which way nigeria, nigeria is now or never, nigeria jaga jaga etc , if the fulani could regret buhari 8yrs, ok.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by Donedeal1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
This government is ready to make history

Massive infrastructural development

Love this.
Re: President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence by BadMaster: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Anybody who still believes that there's hope for this country, is a BIG, FAT fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nigeria President Ever? / Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food / My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.