Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers (22538 Views)

Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2023
I don't know why some guys think they are captain America save the world. This is pathetic, how will you even think you are up to one man with a weapon not to talk of more than one.

Most men don't know when to negotiate a truce and walk away alive, if it's about massaging your ego the consequences will always be bitter most times.

Always indulge in a truce when you are against a formidable army, it's better the girl say you are a coward and you stay alive than a captain America save the world in 6feet.

Be wise and honourable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2023
tit:
Next time, kill the robbers before they kill you
Kill which robbers, don't you have hands?

You all will always motivate your guys to an untimely death and go ahead to date and marry another.

How can one person kill many persons with arms? If it happens to you use your hands and kill them.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Now i get the gist. So he wea trying to be jack bauer for a girl that would attend his burial with another guy.
Guys never learn well RIP to him. I wish him better luck next time.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Franzinni: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2023
AnalCunt:
He did a great job at least he died being a man
he died a foolish death ... He will become a distant memory in less than 3 months... For what ? Being a man? Protecting what .... A woman ? Really? A woman......
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by 642akintoye: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Can you imagine. Because of a girl?Can you imagine. Because of a girl?...

1 Like

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2023
May be the girl friend "stood by him" and she is the "loyal type" which a red'piller is trying to reward but ended up losing his life. cheesy
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by AfroBeatDiary: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2023
When you're getting into a life and death situation in a combact and it's very important you engage, go for a deadly strike to incapacitate your attacker, anything that makes you miss should make you take cover immediately.

I've let go many scenerio not because I can't strike but because my engagement will be too expensive even methodologically. There was a time our farm was under constant poisoning by our neighbors after our livestock strayed into their farm and graze, I knew they will attack because but helpless, I took night watch over the goat house and see them poison the farm, how they moved everything they did, how they rinse their hand from the river and o kept quite watching them but the day I told them and recounted each other their steps, they look at me in disbelieve.

May the guy rest in peace, I wish he let go the bag no matter what, everything replaceable is not worth up to life and in their scene, weapon of death was present, he should have just stay put.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
ijustdey:

Bauchi State Police Command has disclosed that the slain 500-level student at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) was stabbed while trying to retrieve his girlfriend’s…

https://dailytrust.com/atbu-student-killed-while-trying-to-recover-girlfriends-bag-from-robbers-police/

Nlfpmod
superman don go chow last Supper oo
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by godofuck231: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Simp, if you have to be in contact with an enemy please be armed
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hard guy hard guy. He thought he had a spare life at home ba? Of all the things to sacrifice for your girlfriend, you chose your life? Omo! RIP sha.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by 2pak(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
James bond, rip, another have taken over, in your next world be careful , you can never stastify that gender
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by callmevirus(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
The most foolish guy of the year

Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Shebbs: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
For Someone That Is Probably Sleeping With More Than One Man.

Look At How This Handsome Man Brought Pain To His Family Just Like That.

1 Like

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by JagabanB: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/atbu-student-killed-while-trying-to-recover-girlfriends-bag-from-robbers-police/
This guy is from Benue State, read the story the night he was attacked.
Modified: thought u meant Agwan Nas was his place of origin actually.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by LillyandDaisy: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
God knows if I am to write a movie about this, the next scene will be one of the robbers drilling the girl so hard….
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Father4all: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Foolish guy. The lady will marry another person sooner than later

2 Likes

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by TimeTraveller: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
Girl go get new boyfriend.
Girl even ficcccked that night.

RIP, Voltron.

1 Like

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Exceed15: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
I will not even do it for my wife. If I did she'd become a widow. Infact it's a matter of few months another man go dey fvck am. U don't engage with armed robbers. Sorry to say he died foolishly.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Burgermotors: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Because of girl bag
Nicepoker:
Can you imagine. Because of a girl?
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by twilliamx(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mumu guy
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ignorance. Wetin he go tell God now. Say he die trying to retrieve a female students hand bag wey be say everything inside nor go pass 10k? 500L student is supposed to be street wiser than that.

Well, rest in peace 🙏 to him
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by NAC1666: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
ijustdey:

And the girl will move to another boyfriend with a new hand bag. Wise up men!!
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by MDBAKP: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
He died in active duty. Kpekus wen another aboki go use he buratanshi triggered gboola expand b4 d end of this month. I remember what my grand dad told me. A man who died bcus of kpekus leaves a trillion problem behind.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by CJStarz: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
TheMensch:
So didn't the robbers still get away with the bag at last?!
Too bad mehn.....too bad
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by jumper524(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
mascot87:
I'm sorry to say but the guy no get sense. He killed himself and that's the fact because I can't understand why take such risk
oga that's a very disgusting word to say to dead people.
Show some respect.
Everybody dey mumu sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
unnecessary risk
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by countryman13: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
mascot87:
I'm sorry to say but the guy no get sense. He killed himself and that's the fact because I can't understand why take such risk
No apology for your statement because I won't even take dt risk if d bag was mine except am equally armed. It's a lesson for those of us that are still alive.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by muyico(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
he wanna claim alpha man
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by CJStarz: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
They jus wan tarnish d guy image and reputation in death.....as in to make it appear say na im kill imself.
Nonsense report.
Dey no go arrest the killers o
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Omoluabi16(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Impulse. Make we dey think things before taking action. Sometimes, one should play the coward. I feel sad for his family.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by TUANKU(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
The guy committed Hara-Kiri…tried to play Knight in shining armor.
While i sympathize with the victim’s family his decision to go after multiple armed robbers was a huge mistake that cost him his life.
I pray the criminals are found and punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Chingangu Beaten For Stealing Laptops / Losing N6m Capital To Betting Made Me Become A Robber – Suspect / NDLEA Intercepts 12.05 Kilograms Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.