Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers (22537 Views)

Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / Uber Driver, 2 Traffickers, ATBU Student Caught With Cocaine, 3kg Skunk (Pics) / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by PrinceGallant: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Girlfriend, not wife. Even if a robber grabbed my wife's bag, I would just look away, my life is important. But if he or they grabbed her, I would risk everything to free her, even my life.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Fox12(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
So long bravado

you died a good man
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by adecz: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Another dead, would be hero🏅

The girlfriend will now move on to
a less heroic dude..

RIP to the dead✝️⚰️✝️
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Expanse2020(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mayday! Mayday!!
Man down
Because of the rubber pussy
What a loss another Man down
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by zoedicus: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
highly suspicious.... are you sure this is not Jihad?
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Amah70: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
mascot87:
I'm sorry to say but the guy no get sense. He killed himself and that's the fact because I can't understand why take such risk
He died a hero.
Protecting his society is behind the risk he took. He had no tolerance for criminals.
He had the spirit of Caucasians, not your black African spirit that will make you faint on seeing your adversaries.
A Caucasian would confront two idiots who are armed with guns and defeat them.

2 Likes

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Godsonkemz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
In your next world, you will learn to mind your business and to not play superhero to impress a woman.
Why would a sensible man struggle bag that's not his with an armed person.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Pootle: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
died for the wrong gender
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by wahaladondey: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na him do himself.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by uchwar1: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Simp died in active service
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Hexohjay2017(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
I keep saying it. Never try to impress any lady. Imagine, he was trying to proof himself as a Man and he lost his life in that regard. 2 months after now the babe go date another G, if not his closest friend sef.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by aremubabs: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
He watched too many Indian movies.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by mascot87(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Amah70:

He died a hero.
Protecting his society is behind the risk he took. He had no tolerance for criminals.
He had the spirit of Caucasians, not your black African spirit that will make you faint on seeing your adversaries.
A Caucasian would confront two idiots who are armed with guns and defeat them.

Whatever dude
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by imagrg(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Failed attempt to become James Bond of his time.
Wanting to impress on a girl. 🙆‍♂️
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Quebec91(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
cheesy
Zonefree:
Like, of all species to fight for, you chose a Nigerian girl? undecided

Same girl you died for, will come to your burial with another gbola and there's nothing you can do from the grave.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by drimzsmoke(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
TheMensch:
So didn't the robbers still get away with the bag at last?!

That was how one useless human being who I work with encouraged a patient's husband to keep runing after all these Lagos bag snatchers. Wife was expressing her disapproval of the husbad act(cause he ran after the boys who snatched his wife's bag) but my oloriburuku colleague who has a sweet mouth was cheering him, said he would have done same, someone who says one thing when he is with you and another when he's with the MD. I was just look at the man and smiling while shaking my head for him in my mind

1 Like

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Quebec91(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Oriburuku somebody trying to be Hero to some Parasitic, Hoelosho gender that will still jump on another man's 🥒 that same night
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/atbu-student-killed-while-trying-to-recover-girlfriends-bag-from-robbers-police/
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by bitbillionaire: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
What a fool! Even if it was his own bag it would still be foolish and suicidal to drag it with the robbers how much more a girlfriend's bag, a girl you are not even sure if she truly loves you.

What was he even doing with a girlfriend when he was supposed to be focusing on his studies?
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mugu!
Wasted! Spits*
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Berankis: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/atbu-student-killed-while-trying-to-recover-girlfriends-bag-from-robbers-police/
He is actually a hero! More courageous than most of the guys here condemning him. The only mistake is fighting a handbag, mobile phones or even cars are not worth your life. These are things we easily gain and lose. Infact, we lose them more than we gain them.
But standing up for one of your own is noble - only let it be life-for-a- life and not for a bag or phones.

1 Like

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Nonywendy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Another Romeo gone.
Funny enough the gf won't even mourn him up to 1 month bfore moving on. RIP man but in ur next world never you struggle with an armed men
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Dennisochampa: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
And I'm sure the girlfriend is alive...
Why not leave them to go with the bag...
Whatever is in the bag at that time can be replaced... If not immediately, then with time and money but what about life??
Now e don die.... The babe go marry another man and who come lose??
E good male we deh love with our heads as well as hearts and not with heart only.... May his soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
He died is active Simpervice!

He will be remembered for his selfless contribution to the Simp world.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Tunde835(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP to him. Those who blame him because his failed attempt was in the interest of a woman should think twice. Many died the same way by fighting for themselves or for men. Why do you sound as if such a thing happens to only men who fight for women? What he did is a good gesture, though risky. So, why the mockery? What if he had done it for your old grandmother? Don't change the narrative just because the girl involved was his girlfriend.

The girl no die for him na.
We blame him because the exact scenario has happened in unilag before.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Litmus: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Typical. Only Nigerian men will fight and die for black women. The rest of Africa (and black men in the rest of the world too) would never understand this boy's action unless she was a white, Asian or Arab girl then they would be praising him and cussing the other students also for not assisting him and dying if need be for her cause.

Na lie?
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Adewale1603(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Not so fast, She's still mourning but give her just 2 months time
obinna58:
If there’s a a way we can randomly see a video of what the girlfriend is doing like right now now, you’ll see she’s presently mounting another dck

Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by spiceadole: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Zonefree:
Like, of all species to fight for, you chose a Nigerian girl? undecided

Same girl you died for, will come to your burial with another gbola and there's nothing you can do from the grave.

Social media and reality are different.
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Gainman: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP to him. Those who blame him because his failed attempt was in the interest of a woman should think twice. Many died the same way by fighting for themselves or for men. Why do you sound as if such a thing happens to only men who fight for women? What he did is a good gesture, though risky. So, why the mockery? What if he had done it for your old grandmother? Don't change the narrative just because the girl involved was his girlfriend.

The girl no die for him na.
You are very stupid. Are u a real man like this
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by zumbigbo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Who go comfort Philomena?
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by GABRIEL6036: 2:16am On Dec 08, 2023
Another banger go continue banging his girlfriend from where he stops. A mumu death😎
Re: ATBU Student Agbaidu Joseph Killed Trying To Recover Girlfriend Bag From Robbers by Dshocker(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Hero don die 🤦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / Joseph Chingangu Beaten For Stealing Laptops / Losing N6m Capital To Betting Made Me Become A Robber – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.