Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK (38425 Views)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Bliztzer: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Why would you want to hear or read his side of the story when the woman is no more to explain her side of the story?

We live a world where everything set like tik tok time. There is something about the story that doesn't add up.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by profodbaba: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2023
Killer husbands everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by sevenseas(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2023
UK Police to be blamed for this death.

She called/reported to them on Nov 27 but they came on Nov 28.

1. They should have arrived same day within 20mins of report.
2. They should have removed 1 of the parties from that location that same moment.
3. They should have given forbidden law to get close of 20km from each of the parties.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by BigBashiru: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Japa gone wrong. Black monkeys will always abuse a system in place. No wonder the UK government banned health workers from bringing family members over. The man has ended his life. I wish the children the best.

Na you and ur papa be monkeys who lick the ass of the British Island savages aka white monkeys....
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by 1Sharon(f): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2023
Bliztzer:

You call me idiot because I didn't see it from one perspective of the narrative. I witness one case of a woman who died of heart attack but it was cunningly reported that she was killed because she was supporting buhari. I am never used to giving a dog a bad name so that I can hang it.

Okay. So what killed the woman in your detective mind?
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=TINUBUISMAD post=127356134] angry
He went for her head
Ogun people still dey mine skull for UK again?

RIP[/quoteMumu, I can't believe you just mention Ogun
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Bliztzer: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Okay. So what killed the woman in your detective mind?

I don't ow you a detective explanation.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by hify9935(f): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2023
ZACHIE:
Hard o.
It is hard to dabble into matters with half information. We all don't know the details. So, I will not be quick to rain hailstones on the husband.

But, if the woman being a nurse is anything to consider, if her being in the UK before her husband joining her is another thing to consider and if the husband being an Ondo man is yet another angle to the story, one thing is sure: the woman must have been flexing power and authority to the man with a few extramarital affairs in the bag.
You see these UK nurses like to put it in your face soon as they assume control.
Maybe, maybe not .
Who knows.
Sha, the man's life is effectively over. The kids are in for a trying time.
It is a winless situation. Anger solves nothing.
Typical! double standard- exactly what I said in my previous post. Flexing power and authority? You all sha find ways to blame the woman.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by chipet67(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2023
superlanny:
Love is sweet, but when it begins to reveal its true nature, even the devil will be shocked. Believe this and know peace, there is no such thing as love, we just dey deceive ourselves in other to shift smelling pant.
So stupid a comment

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by 1Sharon(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2023
Bliztzer:

I don't ow you a detective explanation.

Lol. Just say you don't have one. Mumu.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by HaneefahRN(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2023
Toluabigr8:
There is Yoruba adage that says " if a cheating wife did not kill her husband, she will definitely kill herself". Yorubas is too sensible

Are you crazy? Where did you see she cheated? Even cheating does not warrant being killed
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Some women are going to marry unfortunate men unfortunately based on the comments from some idiots on this case.
Trying to excuse a murderer.
That was how some were crying and vilifying a woman that left her abuser at the airport, now this one brought her abuser and is now dead yet she is still the bad one.

Someone has been abusing her right from Naija, yet still brought him. She should have left that bastard back home.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Bliztzer: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Just say you don't have one. Mumu.

Can't you make a statement without insulting the other person?

I don't know you and you don't me. I have nothing against you. You called me an idiot earlier, now you re calling me mumu for withholding my view. Is it by force to tell you my thought on the matter?

Women na go dey look for God fearing men but una no dey fear God

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Fearyourcreator: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2023
jaxxy:

u can be a billionaire and still be a weak man. U think every billion is smart or the smartest? or the strongest or the most brilliant? No!!!
So na weak be billionaires... Okay
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by yewit37486: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2023
sevenseas:
UK Police to be blamed for this death.

She called/reported to them on Nov 27 but they came on Nov 28.

1. They should have arrived same day within 20mins of report.
2. They should have removed 1 of the parties from that location that same moment.
3. They should have given forbidden law to get close of 20km from each of the parties.

They responded on 27 Nov, it's just not stated in this particular nairaland source.

From SR:
The police added, β€œOn Monday 27th November 2023, Taiwo contacted Suffolk Police reporting an assault by Olubunni on her that day and a further assault from 15th August 2023. Olubunni was arrested on suspicion of both assaults at 10:23am 27/11/2023. He was released from police custody at 6:20pm 27/11/2023 with police bail conditions. The Police Bail conditions imposed were: Not to go to 239 Exning Road, Newmarket, CB9 0AY. Not to contact Taiwo Abodunde directly or indirectly except via a third party to arrange child contact.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Toluabigr8(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Are you crazy? Where did you see she cheated? Even cheating does not warrant being killed

If you are not mentally deranged, where in my statement did I accuse the wife of cheating
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
superlanny:
Love is sweet, but when it begins to reveal its true nature, even the devil will be shocked. Believe this and know peace, there is no such thing as love, we just dey deceive ourselves in other to shift smelling pant.
the man no supposed kill her and the woman know that if na naija, she can't call Nigeria police on her husband. Something you supposed calm down for your husband, just because she knows na woman own UK, she begin do like werey for her husband. Well the man go stay for jail for a long time.

Woman should learn to respect their husband for that UK otherwise plenty people go died soon or divorce go plenty
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Toluabigr8:
There is Yoruba adage that says " if a cheating wife did not kill her husband, she will definitely kill herself". Yorubas is too sensible
don't think it's cheating, it's just misunderstanding that need to be resolved btw couple but werey wife start acting like superwoman calling cop for your husband because you dey UK. It serve her right. Woman should learn to respect man in UK. That mentality woman own UK is trash and no man will like to be treated like garbage in UK by his own wife

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
post=127356576:

May God never allow us come across a partner that will lead us to our death in life.
AMEN πŸ™
May we find partner that will respect us and not the one that will start calling cop for us just because we dey UK and she knows na queen (woman) own UK
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by ProtonX: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jail for a long long time. I have zero pity for any one, male or female who lays their hands on another human being, and worse still to the point of death. Unfortunately, the young kids will be scattered around different foster homes, foster parents, etc. They may never see each other again. Always walk away when you're angry and announce to your partner that you're going to cool off, never ever resort to violence. Ever.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by sisisioge: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
It is well.....I no know why people would rather be killed or turn a killer in relationships o. If it's not working, part ways biko!

For the husband to have stayed with her corpse, it shows he wasnt cut out to be a killer fa. Look how they ruined their lives and that of their children biko! It is really well.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by ProtonX: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
don't think it's cheating, it's just misunderstanding that need to be resolved btw couple but werey wife start acting like superwoman calling cop for your husband because you dey UK. It serve her right. Woman should learn to respect man in UK. That mentality woman own UK is trash and no man will like to be treated like garbage in UK by his own wife

You're a demented scallywag. Wife beater. I pity the woman who is or will marry you and the children that you will father. Serves who right? The woman who is dead or the man who is going to be locked up for life?Or the children who will be moved from one foster home to the other and exposed to drugs, alcohol, sexual abuse and even death?
You're very mad.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to people like you who think they can lay their hands on others without consequences. Nigeria will take it but the West wouldn't. I have scanned through some of your comments on nairaland, just don't come abroad for long periods of time because you will go to jail for your misogynistic views and actions.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
Typical Naigerian man, he couldn't handle the cold weather and the fact that his wife may not have time to lick his african ass anymore.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
HaneefahRN:
Some women are going to marry unfortunate men unfortunately based on the comments from some idiots on this case.
Trying to excuse a murderer.
That was how some were crying and vilifying a woman that left her abuser at the airport, now this one brought her abuser and is now dead yet she is still the bad one.

Someone has been abusing her right from Naija, yet still brought him. She should have left that bastard back home.
Wellcome to Naigeria, i feel sorry for Naigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Tboymessiah(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
The husband should be sent to jail. Stupid bastard

NasoLifeBe!!!

Before Nkor shey na market dem go send him ni
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
kurlz:

So killing her is the solution?
Why can't he simply leave her, you can not be a Nigerian man and be a western man all the same. You have to choose one especially in that part of the world. That's not Nigeria where you will want πŸ’― percentage contribution from the woman, take full responsibility of house running yet you will want to be Lord at the same time. Some will even be home all day yet they won't lift a finger but expect a woman who is the sole proprietor to still come home do all shore cook and serve like a slave. No! That can't work in that part of the work. And when the woman refuses to accept the marriage to be the slavery mentality the men were groom that it should be the woman will not know peace. It's high time Nigerian men think.
Correct! He probarbly couldn't handle the cold weather and the fact that his wife simply asked him to wash (just turn on the washing machine) the childrens cloths, hoover the house, go down the shops and buy bread and milk for the house, clean the toilets that he has being using, wash his own dishes after eating, take the children to school, wake up early and get his kids ready for school and his wife is too tired to have sex with him because she has being working 12 hours night shift last night to bring in wages to pay for rent, bills and other households expensis. His lazy ass african man ego was put down.

Alota african men cannot leave in Europe.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
Well... grin grin grin guess who will be going to jail for atleast 20 years in the UK and his kids taken way........ undecided THE MAN! Upon all his Mano status, his african monkee ass will end up in the Her Majesty the Queen's (a woman) prison! So yes! Women still own the UK.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Ekpekus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
post=127356065:

Source: https://punchng.com/family-mourns-nigerian-lady-strangled-to-death-in-uk/
RIP
However what caught my attention was the response time of the police... The deceased called on Monday about an assault, the Police waited till Tuesday to respond... that is unacceptable based on the UK standards
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
ProtonX:

You're a demented scallywag. Wife beater. I pity the woman who is or will marry you and the children that you will father. Serves who right? The woman who is dead or the man who is going to be locked up for life?Or the children who will be moved from one foster home to the other and exposed to drugs, alcohol, sexual abuse and even death?
You're very mad.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to people like you who think they can lay their hands on others without consequences. Nigeria will take it but the West wouldn't. I have scanned through some of your comments on nairaland, just don't come abroad for long periods of time because you will go to jail for your misogynistic views and actions.

agba scanner, keep acting like god in UK if you are woman then you meet your match soon. Even the bible ask woman to respect their husband and instruct husband to love their wife but you will be acting like mad woman because you dey oyinvo land.

Respect a man simple as that. The idiot woman start calling cop for her husband, something she can't do in Nigeria. Start raising a shoulder for your own man. Maybe the man sold everything to make sure she travel to UK but you start treating him like trash and you expect him to keep calm and calling cop for him
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by yewit37486: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ekpekus:

RIP
However what caught my attention was the response time of the police... The deceased called on Monday about an assault, the Police waited till Tuesday to respond... that is unacceptable based on the UK standards

They responded on 27 Nov, it's just not stated in this particular nairaland source.

From SR:
The police added, β€œOn Monday 27th November 2023, Taiwo contacted Suffolk Police reporting an assault by Olubunni on her that day and a further assault from 15th August 2023. Olubunni was arrested on suspicion of both assaults at 10:23am 27/11/2023. He was released from police custody at 6:20pm 27/11/2023 with police bail conditions. The Police Bail conditions imposed were: Not to go to 239 Exning Road, Newmarket, CB9 0AY. Not to contact Taiwo Abodunde directly or indirectly except via a third party to arrange child contact.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by yewit37486: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
agba scanner, keep acting like god in UK if you are woman then you meet your match soon. Even the bible ask woman to respect their husband and instruct husband to love their wife but you will be acting like mad woman because you dey oyinvo land.

Respect a man simple as that. The idiot woman start calling cop for her husband, something she can't do in Nigeria. Start raising a shoulder for your own man. Maybe the man sold everything to make sure she travel to UK but you start treating him like trash and you expect him to keep calm and calling cop for him

Your issue seems to be the fact that she called the cops. So, in a case where the husband is hitting or beating her, what would you advice her to do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.