Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK (38523 Views)

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
yewit37486:

Your issue seems to be the fact that she called the cops. So, in a case where the husband is hitting or beating her, what would you advice her to do ?
hitting her? How are you sure he's hitting her? No evidence. We all know how woman feel like god in UK and forget God instructions of respect your husband. You can see how arrogant she feel by calling cop , if na niaja , will she call cop? Assuming she respect that man, she won't be six feet down though the man should have calm down. Selling his property for his wife to travel abroad not easy. We all know how Nigerian woman be , the man must have sacrifice a lot for the wife to be in UK and he can be with his wife and his wife treating him like shit.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by ProtonX: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
agba scanner, keep acting like god in UK if you are woman then you meet your match soon. Even the bible ask woman to respect their husband and instruct husband to love their wife but you will be acting like mad woman because you dey oyinvo land.

Respect a man simple as that. The idiot woman start calling cop for her husband, something she can't do in Nigeria. Start raising a shoulder for your own man. Maybe the man sold everything to make sure she travel to UK but you start treating him like trash and you expect him to keep calm and calling cop for him

Again, you're a nincompoop. I am a man. Almost 13 years married with the wife God blessed and entrusted me with. She can't call the cops in Nigeria because men like you are the ones in that system. Again, people like you will rot in jail, it's not a curse. I pity the women and girls in your life because you're clearly a wife beater, an angry and frustrated man hiding under the guise of what the Bible says. It is fathers like you that will send your daughters back into abusive marriages to get killed. All the comments you've made on this post shows how demented and narcissistic you are.

2 Likes

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by godofuck231: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Because you de uk abi , your mouth de run like osun river , wait na , divorce don complete, death don do una apart

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by godofuck231: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Because you de uk abi , your mouth de run like osun river , wait na , divorce don complete, death don do una apart.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by ProtonX: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
hitting her? How are you sure he's hitting her? No evidence. We all know how woman feel like god in UK and forget God instructions of respect your husband. You can see how arrogant she feel by calling cop , if na niaja , will she call cop? Assuming she respect that man, she won't be six feet down though the man should have calm down. Selling his property for his wife to travel abroad not easy. We all know how Nigerian woman be , the man must have sacrifice a lot for the wife to be in UK and he can be with his wife and his wife treating him like shit.

Lol. Are you the man's relative? Because you're acting like you know more than what was already published in the news and attacking other people speculating like yourself. How do you know he sold all his property? Sacrificed a lot? Wife treating him like shit? Is all well at home?

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by ProtonX: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
godofuck231:
Because you de uk abi , your mouth de run like osun river , wait na , divorce don complete, death don do una apart.

Lol. And he will be in jail for a minimum of 20 years. MINIMUM.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by descarado: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
sevenseas:
UK Police to be blamed for this death.

She called/reported to them on Nov 27 but they came on Nov 28.

1. They should have arrived same day within 20mins of report.
2. They should have removed 1 of the parties from that location that same moment.
3. They should have given forbidden law to get close of 20km from each of the parties.
I don't know much about this case but,
If she get the strength to ring the police, she can look for way to run away. Unless he overpowered her or locked the whole house.
I will run without looking back and then the necessary agency will come for my kids. Marriage dissolved later. It is not a force to remain married.

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by descarado: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
Grow up, you are so insecure.
Rough background

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
ProtonX:

Lol. Are you the man's relative? Because you're acting like you know more than what was already published in the news and attacking other people speculating like yourself. How do you know he sold all his property? Sacrificed a lot? Wife treating him like shit? Is all well at home?
Even if he don't sell his property for her to be in UK ,we all know she's is doing fine than her husband which might make her raise shoulder for her husband. Instead of you advising woman to emulate okonjo eweala and other rich and powerful woman in the world, small power given to you in UK, you start calling cop on your husband. Never hear shit about okonjo eweala or other rich woman in banking sector leave their family or treat their husband like shit because they are doing better than their husband.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
descarado:

Grow up, you are so insecure.
Rough background
smooth background pele
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
ProtonX:

Again, you're a nincompoop. I am a man. Almost 13 years married with the wife God blessed and entrusted me with. She can't call the cops in Nigeria because men like you are the ones in that system. Again, people like you will rot in jail, it's not a curse. I pity the women and girls in your life because you're clearly a wife beater, an angry and frustrated man hiding under the guise of what the Bible says. It is fathers like you that will send your daughters back into abusive marriages to get killed. All the comments you've made on this post shows how demented and narcissistic you are.
it's obvious you are doing well so your wife can't raise shoulder for you and she will respect you. If devil enter your wife and start misbehaving then you will understand what it means for wife to call a cop on her husband.

Respect your your husband like those rich powerful woman like okonjo eweala and other do but small money and power, start calling cop for your husband.

The husband go rot for jail anyway.

FYI: I can't allow my daughter disrespect her husband no matter the condition as long as he respect their marriage. Just because man don't have money for a moment don't make him less a man. All a man want his respect
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by yewit37486: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:

You still did not answer the question o. If a woman's husband is beating her, what do YOU advice her to do?
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
yewit37486:

You still did not answer the question o. If a woman's husband is beating her, what do YOU advice her to do?
what cause beating should be addressed. Once you respect a man, he won't beat you. Woman should learn to respect a husband. Whether he's broke or not. Okonjo eweala can't disrespect her husband because she is richer than him or more powerful. That's all
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aswani(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Women, when he is raising his voice and his eyes are bulging, it is a sign that he is losing control and time for you to think of your life and your children's future by walking or running away straight into a police station to remove him from your life. That is not the time to show you are tough woman that will stand no nonsense from a man and go toe to toe with him verbally.

Those who fight and run away live to fight another day and live to grow old to take care of their grandchildren.

There are touch points to every argumentative situation that ends in a violent encounter, between two people, not just men and women, most are identifiable and action can be taken to avoid escalation past the point of no return.

This is not absolving the man or blaming the woman because even the man that we are blaming, his life is effectively over and it is the children that will suffer the most. Very sad considering they didn't ask for Mighty Igor or Mil Mascaras as parents.

Hopefully the deeper meaning of my post sinks through the brain of the usual suspects and those that didn't read anywhere that I blamed the woman in this case will not respond to my post based on their foolish and incorrect assumption that I did.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by yewit37486: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
aktolly54:
what cause beating should be addressed. Once you respect a man, he won't beat you. Woman should learn to respect a husband. Whether he's broke or not. Okonjo eweala can't disrespect her husband because she is richer than him or more powerful. That's all

You are clearly talking based on your experience, but remember this, not everything is black and white, some men are frustrated, they start drinking, and out of frustration resort to beating their wives, even without the woman disrespecting him. Regardless, no one has a right to beat or murder another.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by aktolly54(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
yewit37486:

You are clearly talking based on your experience, but remember this, not everything is black and white, some men are frustrated, they start drinking, and out of frustration resort to beating their wives, even without the woman disrespecting him. Regardless, no one has a right to beat or murder another.
did I say the man has right to kill his wife? Calling cop on her husband is wrong and am sure she must be threatening the man that she(queen) owns UK and can deport the man back to Nigeria. No man will want to take nonsense like that from his wife whether you are the one that finance her travel or not. Man has ego and don't like it be bruise whether he's broke or not
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by seunodediranivy: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
hmmm, allowed a wife to go abroad while I will be staying in Nigeria is foul.

I will be the one that will go while she stays at home, and I will be visiting her when necessary. I can't be puppet to a woman.

Man must always be man.

The husband was frustrated to take that foolish action.
He should have summoned the courage and return back to Nigeria, some idiotic men will follow their wives abroad. Never in my life.

He is going to rust in the prison like a metal.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by FireUpNow(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Before Nkor shey na market dem go send him ni
Jail sef na market for criminals

1 Like

Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Rinoxy: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
buJu234:
husbands, boyfriends & males..

if you know you can't tolerate your women being your equal or even bossing you.

please don't relocate with them to the Western world..

if you are the sponsor please don't send them there ooo..

be warned.
Facts.
I knew this early enough.
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Rinoxy: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Correct! He probarbly couldn't handle the cold weather and the fact that his wife simply asked him to wash (just turn on the washing machine) the childrens cloths, hoover the house, go down the shops and buy bread and milk for the house, clean the toilets that he has being using, wash his own dishes after eating, take the children to school, wake up early and get his kids ready for school and his wife is too tired to have sex with him because she has being working 12 hours night shift last night to bring in wages to pay for rent, bills and other households expensis. His lazy ass african man ego was put down.

Alota african men cannot [/b]leave[b] in Europe.
LIVE
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by bigcasava1(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Fear this people, I keep saying it again and again, this people can kill for irrelevant reason
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by DangoteIvy: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2023
superlanny:
Love is sweet, but when it begins to reveal its true nature, even the devil will be shocked. Believe this and know peace, there is no such thing as love, we just dey deceive ourselves in other to shift smelling pant.
shocked grin
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
post=127356076:

See More Photos @ www.ñaijacover. com
I have 9000 airtime for sale... Please call me or chat me up on 07033642257. It's urgent please
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by NaijaCover(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
I have 9000 airtime for sale... Please call me or chat me up on 07033642257. It's urgent please

Which Network
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Dougad: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sad

RIP
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
post=127382540:

Which Network
Sold.... Thank you!
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by godofuck231: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
ProtonX:

Lol. And he will be in jail for a minimum of 20 years. MINIMUM.
well such is life , since when wants to give you hell ? Send her there first
Re: Family Mourns Nigerian Lady, Taiwo Owoeye Strangled To Death In UK by NoToPile: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2023
HaneefahRN:
Some women are going to marry unfortunate men unfortunately based on the comments from some idiots on this case.
Trying to excuse a murderer.
That was how some were crying and vilifying a woman that left her abuser at the airport, now this one brought her abuser and is now dead yet she is still the bad one.

Someone has been abusing her right from Naija, yet still brought him. She should have left that bastard back home.

The woman runs from the one she knows will eventually kill her, it's her fault.

She stays with the one who also eventually kills her, it's also her fault.

Once you understand that once the words abroad, women and especially nurse is in the story the woman will be blamed, even if she's the one who ends up dead.

The thing is a high percentage of Nigerian bred men can't live abroad with their families, some who do it have either adjusted to the hands on life over there or are struggling to do so and might snap at their wives in the nearest future.

You see that thing called ego, is a big problem. A lot of Nigerian men can't do school runs, can't baby sit, can't buy stuffs from the market, can't do laundry can't do a lot of things not necessarily because they can't but because they it's not man's place. In naija this matter is easier to manage but there hmmm....

Now you go abroad where the realities are different, wahala starts, and then the woman is termed to be pompous, disrespectful, non submissive etc, the man can't adjust to what will work for the family.
And kaboom it all goes haywire and naturally the woman will always be blamed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video / 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.