Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East (17103 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by PepeXKermit: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2023
Oh, so they agree that SE was marginalized in the first place? Wonderful.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by PepeXKermit: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2023
RichDude247:
Good one! Have you said it this morning as Americans say theirs on waking up every morning? Say it every morning and you will start observing how things you do in the Country shall start to Succeed:
GOD Bless Nigeria

Like of you agree that their is Power in Spoken Word!

God punish you!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by dikings(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2023
WHEN WILL THEY MAKE A BLUEPRINT THAT WILL LET IGBOS GO... IN PEACE. WE ARE NOT ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by DesChyko: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

The Pandora criminal called Peter Obi really messed Anambra state up no be small.... Stealing N250 million monthly no be beans oo

I always pity Anambra people with the way the criminal emptied the state while he was governor

cc: DesChyko

When you finish deceiving yourself, you wake up and smell the coffee 😁

It is not N250m, it is N255m. A State House of Assembly 90% PDP members absolved an APGA governor (Peter Obi) of the case when they couldn't connect Peter Obi to the money.

Peter Obi went one step further to invite EFCC to prove and they couldn't prove zilch. The money belonged to Ejike Onwusogbulu of Glitz Introserve Ltd.

Prove me wrong.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/n250m-saga-anambra-money-not-missing-says-cttee/
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by DesChyko: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2023
ayokellany:
But same foolish you is ok with a Pandora criminal like Peter Obi caught looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra n yes I know that is not looting as he is Igbo It is a saintly act. Fools everywhere acting foolish.

I challenge you to clear all doubts about your sanity by proving this. Your time starts now. 😎

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/n250m-saga-anambra-money-not-missing-says-cttee/
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Fireoflife: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2023
Coming from someone that poisoned all the judges at the Supreme Court.none wanted to gobthe way of justice centus. Mu uncle. Hey sukkot my own battle just came. I've already won though. A messenger told me i will be Nigeria president. And this morning i was told it was time for the world to watch me, that I've watched the world enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by hammerFC: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2023
E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA.

WE DONT NEED THE THIEF LIBERATION.

HE WONT GET A SINGLE VOTE FROM US COME 2027.

WE NO THEY HIDE AM.

IF U PEOPLE ATTEMPT TO RIG ANAMBRA, WE WILL OPEN THE CHAPTER OF BOMBING, ESPECIALLY IN SW REGION.

LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE, WE ARE NOT PART OF APC ISLAMIC AGENDA.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by ycat: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2023
Waste of time and energy.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by sukkot: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Fireoflife:
Coming from someone that poisoned all the judges at the Supreme Court.none wanted to gobthe way of justice centus. Mu uncle. Hey sukkot my own battle just came. I've already won though. A messenger told me i will be Nigeria president. And this morning i was told it was time for the world to watch me, that I've watched the world enough.
thats wonderful bro. a new world order. the change is here
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2023
DesChyko:

When you finish deceiving yourself, you wake up and smell the coffee 😁

It is not N250m, it is N255m. A State House of Assembly 90% PDP members absolved an APGA governor (Peter Obi) of the case when they couldn't connect Peter Obi to the money.

Peter Obi went one step further to invite EFCC to prove and they couldn't prove zilch. The money belonged to Ejike Onwusogbulu of Glitz Introserve Ltd.

Prove me wrong.

You are no different from the proverbial ostrige that decides to bury his head in the sand.

The Pandora criminal called Obi boasted that he was richer than the president of America yet IPOB cannibals are still defending the criminal out of tribal BIGOTRY.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Austineva(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Na for internet SLAVE fit dey rant like this.

No make Ganduje vex oo b4 him go decide2chain all of Una sell Una in2 SLAVE market.
I feel ur pain😂😂😂
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2023
hammerFC:
E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA.

WE DONT NEED THE THIEF LIBERATION.

HE WONT GET A SINGLE VOTE FROM US COME 2027.

WE NO THEY HIDE AM.

IF U PEOPLE ATTEMPT TO RIG ANAMBRA, WE WILL OPEN THE CHAPTER OF BOMBING, ESPECIALLY IN SW REGION.

LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE, WE ARE NOT PART OF APC ISLAMIC AGENDA.

Igbos are completely insignificant in Nigerian politics and we have consistently proved that to you guys over and over and over again.

Ganduje knows that he can never get a single vote from the South East because of tribalism and BIGOTRY but he is still extending his hand if love to you guys. Ganduje has absolutely no need for anything from the Igbos
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by epainos: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2023
1Alex:
OK. I can now boldly say that they have now sincerely agreed that the southeast has been marginalized since the advent of this entity called Nigeria.

So, you don't know despite the "wotowoto" you dey get everywhere even on Nairaland. Lol. Una heads never correct. Make una no go unite among yourselves first....u dey believe those guys. Una never see anything. Your best bet is to quit Naija cos hausa and fulani together with Yoruba and most south south will never forget Biafra war. Do you still think anyone in Nigeria will ever agree to allow an igbo man rule Nigeria? Dey play. I am telling you the truth. Igbo man will ne played around.

Guess what? Slaves among you like Okorocha or Uzo Kalu may get it, but both will do you more injustice and favor the north more than you.

Best way around this which is hard is to just support Ngozi Iweala. A girl who you people say is worthless is the only way out for you. I can see an Igbo woman in Aso Rock than your man there. Even I dont trust any Igbo man. But an igbo woman...for sure... give me Ngozi Iweala, and I will gladly support her. Give me Dora Akunyili of blessed memory, and I would go to tje end of the world for this Igbo woman to get to Aso Rock. But if you wan kill the dream, bring "thief thief" like Dazeni, Stella Odua, and Arunma Oteh.

I repeat, bring us Ngozi Iweala....bring this woman on board....and let Soludo be the back up behind her.....See...I will go to the end of the world. A beg....the moment Obi shows face...i will quit cos I dont want to ever have that Pandora yeye opportunist anywhere near Aso Rock. Give us Ngozi Iweala.

But I know Igbo will never bring us Ngozi cos you dont value your women...and we cannot and i repeat....no Igbo man will smell Aso Rock. No one can take such risk. I dont hate you....i am telling you the truth.

Una eyes never still clear? Make you dey beat your chests around. That greediness in your blood os what they are using against you. Una never decide wetin you want....and you will never be able to decide. Greediness is all over you. Lol.

See...insult me ooo. I dont care, but I will say the truth as it is. Small time...una wan Biafra...as soon as election time reaches, una want Aso rock. Una be paper wey wind dey blow here and there.

If you think anyone will ever trust igbo with Aso rock with that Biafra war stunt, una dey in a long dream. Lol.

Make we dey see the blue print Ganduje of all people wan give you na. Ganduje and Bola....na waooo. Ganduje and Bola wan liberate igbo. grin
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Does this mean Igbo are now unity beggers

Yes .. Igbos have always been the unity beggers of Nigeria

They are the official unity beggers of Nigeria because Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze wrote the aspect of Nigeria constitution that prevented any part of Nigeria from breaking away.

Also, Aguyi-Ironsi with the help of 4 other Igbos, was the one that created decree 34 that abolished regional government and forced power to the center
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by hammerFC: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Igbos are completely insignificant in Nigerian politics and we have consistently proved that to you guys over and over and over again.

Ganduje knows that he can never get a single vote from the South East because of tribalism and BIGOTRY but he is still extending his hand if love to you guys. Ganduje has absolutely no need for anything from the Igbos

THAT IS Y APC SHOULD RETURN IMO STATE AND STOP RIGGING OUR STATES.

I KNOW Y WE ARE SAYING IT NOW.

U ARE 1 RIG AWAY FROM HAVING BOMB EXPLOSIONS IN YOUR REGION.

THAT WAR U PEOPLE ARE FINDING, U WILL SEE IT, NOW.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Clobisman(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2023
Bobloco:
•Uzodimma charges South East to take political destiny into their hands

https://sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-has-approved-blueprint-to-liberate-capture-south-east-ganduje/?amp

There is an igbo adage that says that when you hold someone down to the ground, you that is holding that person down will also be down with him until you release him. That is the story of the southeast and the rest of nigeria.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Kruzxx: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Chai.. SE has suffered.. see Mimi uncircumcised olofofo talking about liberation . Corrupt begger of a governor.. APC see how u have brought this country to the lowest
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2023
hammerFC:

THAT IS Y APC SHOULD RETURN IMO STATE AND STOP RIGGING OUR STATES.

I KNOW Y WE ARE SAYING IT NOW.

U ARE 1 RIG AWAY FROM HAVING BOMB EXPLOSIONS IN YOUR REGION.

THAT WAR U PEOPLE ARE FINDING, U WILL SEE IT, NOIW.

You say wetin?

Cannibal Ojukwu ran his cannibal mouth more than this but ran away when action start.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by mipeesoft(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2023
SCAM ALERT!!! grin
Bobloco:

https://sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-has-approved-blueprint-to-liberate-capture-south-east-ganduje/?amp
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by hammerFC: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

You say wetin?

Cannibal Ojukwu ran his cannibal mouth more than this but ran away when action start.

POST THE PICTURES U HAVE BEEN POSTING SINCE YOU LAUNCH NAIRALAND, THAT WAN NA YOUR PROBLEM.

JUST AS LONG AS U KNOW TO KEEP OFF ANAMBRA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by lexy2014: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

The blue print is only imaginary to IPOB cannibals.

The blue print is real to the rest of Nigerians

ok...that still leaves the questions unanswered.

the question is where is the "blueprint"?

can we see all it?

or is it some imaginary "blueprint" as usual?
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by lomprico(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2023
So una know say una been dey marginalize south east all these while?

Na their useless leaders I blame sha.

Please release MNK!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2023
After stealing Obi mandate.

The thief is really fun.

If Obi can win Nigeria against both Yoruba candidate and HausaFulani candidate, it means Igbo are not marginalised.

Nigerians are willing to vote Igbo candidate, the problem is the cabal, we need the military to come in and wipe you guys off the system.

Nigeria is due for a reset.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by seunayantokun(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2023
If your hope is built on the Nigeria political system, with all these political dealers, ...uhm...
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Okwyjesus(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2023
Bobloco:

These people don't have any serious plan to integrate SE.

ALL THEY WANT IS SOUTH EAST VOTES

Meanwhile l was in ABA yesterday and am impressed that Otti is God's sent.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Okwyjesus:

These people don't have any serious plan to integrate SE.

ALL THEY WANT IS SOUTH EAST VOTES

Meanwhile l was in ABA yesterday and am impressed that Otti is God's sent.

Nigeria needs a reset just like Niger and Mali.

The cabal network needs to be wiped out, and only the military can do it.

Else, they will keep rigging every election.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Bmaster(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2023
RichDude247:
Good one! Have you said it this morning as Americans say theirs on waking up every morning? Say it every morning and you will start observing how things you do in the Country shall start to Succeed:
GOD Bless Nigeria

Like of you agree that their is Power in Spoken Word!
which power is in a spoken word ?
Since I was small I have been conferring the status of dangote and other rich men to be mine,why am I not there yet ?
Or have I not spoken enough?
Oya,speak riches and wealth to yourself every morning without going out to hustle for it.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by VULCAN(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2023
One of the basic tenets of deception is to find out what your target has as a deep need and present yourself as one who is offering that.

APC that has destroyed the socioeconomic and moral foundation of the country is coming to entice the SE with promises of a blueprint to develop her.

Uzodinma alone with his personal UGM has killed hundreds of not thousands of people since he stole power.

APC is bringing a Trojan horse to the East
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by uchwar1: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2023
dexmond:
APC that is responsible for all the terrorists activity in the country in that they refused to deal with the bandit and herdsmen issue till SE took up arms to defend themselves.

How will such organization liberate SE. Good thing is that they have unwittingly accepted that the zone is marginalized. At least, the ignorant among Ndigbo can now see that what Mazi has been saying is true
see this one! Was there no marginalization in SE before your lord and savior Mazi came into the picture?
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by Ikpaitid: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2023
Tinubu is making a mistake, we don't need the South East to win elections. Allow them to play opposition politics forever.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2023
hammerFC:

POST THE PICTURES U HAVE BEEN POSTING SINCE YOU LAUNCH NAIRALAND, THAT WAN NA YOUR PROBLEM.

JUST AS LONG AS U KNOW TO KEEP OFF ANAMBRA STATE.

We will not keep off any part of Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East by numericalguy(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2023
lexy2014:

ok...that still leaves the questions unanswered.

the question is where is the "blueprint"?

can we see all it?

or is it some imaginary "blueprint" as usual?

How will you see it when hate and bitterness have closed your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Friday Itulah, Kenneth Ahbulimen Step Down For Asue Ighodalo / Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja / Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.