Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP (49571 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / I Need Advice On Grasscutter & Rabbit Farming, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by chiefolododo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
you enjoy what israel is doing in palestine right?, how would you feel if your brothers or sisters are studying in university of maiduguri then the military bomb some of the faculties your siblings are simply because boko haram are hiding there.?,or they bomb their hostel because bandits lives around there,God will punish those of you supporting israel if you cant answer this
you must go to Gaza and fight for Palestine

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by tctrills: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
you enjoy what israel is doing in palestine right?, how would you feel if your brothers or sisters are studying in university of maiduguri then the military bomb some of the faculties your siblings are simply because boko haram are hiding there.?,or they bomb their hostel because bandits lives around there,God will punish those of you supporting israel if you cant answer this

See this idiot telling God who to punish.
How would you feel if Hamas terrorists raped your mother and sisters in front of you.

When Israel destroys Hamas, Gaza would be safer for everyone especially the Palestinians.

Have I answered your question?

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Sunnykind(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

I know it works... But how do you get hold of the rat after catching it when you wanna open the door without it escaping? For example, pouch rat (okete) is fast and could even bite if you hold it carelessly. Or do you just find a way to kill it inside the cage or what
When I caught okete, I had to kill it right inside the trap. If not it will escape, they're so fast.

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
There is no alligator in africa. Its either nile croc in northern Nigeria or west African dwarf croc in the south

2 Likes

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Raphael81(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
The trap should be used to catch those who have stolen the commonwealth of Nigeria.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by TinubuNG: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Any reptile? I doubt this can can snake o
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by GambaOsaka: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kehfie:
How can one get this

Just download it from the internet. Simple
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
you enjoy what israel is doing in palestine right?, how would you feel if your brothers or sisters are studying in university of maiduguri then the military bomb some of the faculties your siblings are simply because boko haram are hiding there.?,or they bomb their hostel because bandits lives around there,[b]God will punish those of you supporting israel if you cant answer this [/b]

Just shut up, this jihadi boy

Who sent you to go start a stupid, unnecessary war on the 7th of October??

Israel have to act in a way that will deter the terrorists from repeating the massacre, and that will cause a lot of acceptable collateral damage.

Don't blame anyone for your terrorist brothers' foolishness and recklessness.

The solution next time is to never start a useless war.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Floky215: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:

First and foremost the situation are not similar so no point in the first place making comparison...!!

You have a low IQ, I'm sorry to tell you with this analysis and comparison of yours...!!

The indices are never similar in the first place in the two scenarios you are trying to paint...!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Bluntemperor: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This Trap can be used to catch Bush Rats, Rabbits, Grasscutter, Rats, abd any Reptile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccqAPeRyV4

A good innovation,bro.welldone!
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Bluebolt: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This Trap can be used to catch Bush Rats, Rabbits, Grasscutter, Rats, abd any Reptile.

You mean sey this kind trap go fit cash Bushira?
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by marunga(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is for bush people
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Floky215:

First and foremost the situation are not similar so no point in the first place making comparison...!!

You have a low IQ, I'm sorry to tell you with this analysis and comparison of yours...!!

The indices are never similar in the first place in the two scenarios you are trying to paint...!!!
i think you av a low iq instead because if you are a critical thinker, you will get my submission... why cant israel go man to man ,balls to balls and face hamas
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
so as bandit and boko are waging war in most lg in nigeria, it best to bomb civilian because boko hides among them,hows israel different from terrorists
ChybuzzDD:

Just shut up, this jihadi boy

Who sent you to go start a stupid, unnecessary war on the 7th of October??

Israel have to act in a way that will deter the terrorists from repeating the massacre, and that will cause a lot of acceptable collateral damage.

Don't blame anyone for your terrorist brothers' foolishness and recklessness.

The solution next time is to never start a useless war.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
and israel bombing over 10000 civilian, hows that different from what hamas are doing..same thing,israel defence terrorists
tctrills:

See this idiot telling God who to punish.
How would you feel if Hamas terrorists raped your mother and sisters in front of you.

When Israel destroys Hamas, Gaza would be safer for everyone especially the Palestinians.

Have I answered your question?
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
whos this dropout,to hell with tinubu and his lineage
shox:
when emilokan finish dealing with you , you’ll be too hungry to think about this not to talk of typing and spamming
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by tctrills: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
and israel bombing over 10000 civilian, hows that different from what hamas are doing..same thing,israel defence terrorists
Oga first these are Hamas numbers. Second it's unfortunate but it's not preventable in the war against terrorists.
Please blame Hamas for using their people as human shield not Israel for defending itself.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by BigDawsNet: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

There's this one they call "wire" trap... they use long stick with one rounded iron wire at the center of the stick... do you know it and do you know how it works?
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by LooneyLester: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
My own trap

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
guy you be oloriburuku oo.. so those children , women are hamas number...weyrey, why cant israel go man to man, balls to balls and fight like a soldier, but istead drops bomb on civilian buildings..you have to be fukkking disgusting to even come up with a defence on such
tctrills:

Oga first these are Hamas numbers. Second it's unfortunate but it's not preventable in the war against terrorists.
Please blame Hamas for using their people as human shield not Israel for defending itself.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Gr8mind07(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
I doubt this will ever catch a grasscutter. Those guys are damn too careful and sensitive
Mindlog:
Place them in different sections of a rice farm, na unlimited grasscutter. for the owner on a steady, cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Toosure70: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Stealing by trap , Abi na you get am?
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nice!!!!!
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Teeklef(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
hkidola00:
God will triple your punishment.....ode

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Mindlog: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gr8mind07:
I doubt this will ever catch a grasscutter. Those guys are damn too careful and sensitive

It would, we had something similar and the catch was regular.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by Chassy03: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Let the rat breath

1 Like

Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by SlavaUkraini: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
Haydens:
This how they will catch Tinubu very soon.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

There are several ways to achieve this. If you want to remove it alive, target the tail (you know it has long Tail) when the Tail comes out from a wire space, hold the Tail and have someone open the Trap door.

It wont be able to fight back, cause it is already tired. Since it fell into the Trap, it has been struggling to come out of the cage. It muast've lost so much strenght. This will make it easy to remove it alive.

However, if you want to kill it, just use a stick to stab it through the wire hole.
Great! I just learned something new... Thanks.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by FinidiGeorge: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sunnykind:

When I caught okete, I had to kill it right inside the trap. If not it will escape, they're so fast.
Great... Thank you.
Re: This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP by hkidola00(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
im speaking for humanity sake,its inhuman people like you that deserve punishment
Teeklef:

God will triple your punishment.....ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Health Benefits Of Ewe Akintola, CHROMOLAENA ODORATA / Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) / Latvia's Iconic Blue Cows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.