Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! (42664 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / What Is The Name Of This Animal My Trap Caught In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Follow the following steps my people.

My trap caught a big one overnight ☺

1. The trap that did the job
2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin
4. Ready to burn the hair off the hairy rat grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
5 give it a thorough bath... cheesy
6. After the bath 🛀
7. Cut strategically and delete all the intestines. At this point you can grill the big bush rat, or continue like I did..
8. Another thorough bath, it's now like Oyinbo grin🛀...

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Zonefree(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by 2special(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oshey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
9. Cut into pieces... wink
10. Add your seasonings and cook thoroughly for about twenty or thirty minutes to avoid those bad belle curses on this thread make e no work. I even used African Basil aka African mint leaves aka Ossimun gatisumum grin
11. Drain the water and stew it up! tongue grin

That's how to make okete stew grin cheesy

Happy birthday Davido grin

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:
You martyred the poor rat on a N1,100 per kg gas? undecided
That shi is fast when removing the hairs from the big bush rat... It takes less than six minutes so it's no ish boss... cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Zonefree(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
TempUser:

That shi is fast when removing the hairs from the big bush rat... It takes less than six minutes so it's no ish boss... cheesy
Chief, na that small rat full your pot of stew like that? shocked

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by NoahHadNoArk: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
What did I just read 🤮🤢

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Chief, na that small rat full your pot of stew like that? shocked
Let's call it medium sized cos na female and she never born before cos she had small teats cheesy
I used that knife 🗡 and sink to scale it in the picture boss. E big small, let's call her biggie small 😂

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
What did I just read 🤮🤢
Who send you? Better go find who una Wan rip go elsewhere else I'd give you a good roast, better than the rat... Oponu undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by NoahHadNoArk: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
TempUser:

Who send you? Better go find who una Wan rip go elsewhere else I'd give you a good roast, better than the rat... Oponu undecided

👍

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chasito(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
I Don chop eagle, And monitor lizard, but I never gather mind to chop rat grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by TempUser: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chasito:
I Don chop eagle, And monitor lizard, but I never gather mind to chop rat grin
Na mouse them no dey chop. Them dey chop rat, just like them no dey chop toad, them dey chop frog 🐸. I saw what you did there grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by soccerlite: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Happy enjoyment O

Kia

Rat soup

Kia

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Chasito(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
TempUser:

Na mouse them no dey chop. Them dey chop rat, just like them no dey chop toad, them dey chop frog 🐸. I saw what you did there grin
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by atiku4President(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by 1TrippleCee: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hahahaha. I am buying myself three traps next week

14 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by bassdow: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
atiku4President:
Are you aware it was this kind of animal that caused COVID -19?
issue be say, if you be visitor, and them serve you food (e.g Rice & Stew), with this MeAt, chances are, you no go ever know

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by finallybusy: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2023
This one will have an alternate account where he’ll claim that Dangote begged him for some loose 300K. I will never take you children serious. Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by zinaunreal(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Na main rat you dey chop like that nothing like bush rat.After voting Tinubu see what this one decided to eat for the next 4 years while your mate for Ghana just eat balanced diet break fast this morning. You're doing yourself

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Sleekfingers: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

2. The bush rat unalived
3. Even my AI camera recognized it as food in case you're an advocate of the rat, I get Al Jazeera for aos grin

Keep eating rats.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by phemmie06(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Free meat, free heat 🔥 to prepare it,
Blessed be the LORD, Who has not given us as prey to their teeth.

8 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by RabbitGuy: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
angry
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
tell me this is not a rat

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Sapa is making people mistake rat for bush meat

5 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by AbuTwins: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
Na so Obi and Atiku enter BAT's trap!

OP, you be onijekujẹ!

You dey chop rat!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by nokspos: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
economy is really bad, he reach to dey eat rat

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Marketgists(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison

2 Likes

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by gbaskiboy: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Weekend stew haff landed. Enjoy it!
Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by hakym619(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Good day all. Pls I need help from people who have secured a state government job with recommendations from top state level politician/ top public servant etc be it directly or indirectly.

Being a health care worker, I have applied severally for advertised and unadvertised government jobs to state hospital CMDs and in the Lagos ministry of health but I have not been once called. Painful!

Please I need to secure a government job for peace of mind, to avail me time for personal pursuit, exposure and growth. I have no one in government to give me recommendation.

I'm nearing 30 now so age is no longer on my side. please help.

I'm ready for private chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by Marketgists(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
TempUser:

2. The bush rat unalived

They don't eat the tail of this animal. It is a poison .

1 Like

Re: My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! by YeyeGbami: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2023
Okete

Oro ti okete ba ba ile so nigbo. Na abami rat but sweet die

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Little Backyard Farm / Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming / #TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.