Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police (1502 Views)

Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly / Update Odili's House: Suspects Make Confession / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by NewsCenterNG(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2023

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Robinmido(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Too bad
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by BlackhatMentor: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cow head is more expensive than Human head in Ogun, Osun and OYO

There's a village in Ogun you can get human parts as welcome gift provided you promise not to leak their secret

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by allcomage: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
On this it's better to sell drugs than hacking heads and body parts of humans that even cow parts are more expensive, what a people.

8 Likes

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Xscape1993(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wickedness of men...
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by goodnessme1(f): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Yoruba Muslims sef.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by SSFeedsNigeria: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

There's a village in Ogun you can get human parts as welcome gift provided you promise not to leak their secret

At this rate, I think Sambisa forest is now safer than SadWaste. How they've elevated canibalism, rituals and trade in human parts to such level is indeed horrifying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by SSFeedsNigeria: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims sef.
God help Nigerians living among them.
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by BlackhatMentor: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

At this rate, I think Sambisa forest is now safer than SadWaste. How they've elevated canibalism, rituals and trade in human parts to such level is indeed horrifying.

The only habitable place in sadwaste is Lagos

And it's due to different ethnic groups living there and teaching the sons of Oduduwa civilization.

These people are so lazy they believe rather than work and make money Oduduwa will rain down money from the sky if they give Him human parts and fresh skull with kaikai as sacrifice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by IamAtikulate: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
allcomage:
On this it's better to sell drugs than hacking heads and body parts of humans that even cow parts are more expensive, what a people.
For real?

😯😯😯
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Seefinish: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Skulls miners
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Otunbakayce: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2023
I made a post earlier concerning Ogun, Oyo and Osun.

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
I still wonder what will take me to any of those O states especially Ogun. I truly wonder how newcomers sleep or eat in that state when the person beside you may have already concluded plans to butcher you like cow.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by SpatialKing(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

And it's due to different ethnic groups living there and teaching the sons of Oduduwa civilization.

These people are so lazy they believe rather than work and make money Oduduwa will rain down money from the sky if they give Him human parts and fresh skull with kaikai as sacrifice

This is the bitter truth
Most of them can never live outside Lagos
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Hahahahaha
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Awonjaaaaaaa
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

hahahahaha Bliss62 Bliss52 LeoDeKing ooo
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

God bless you

cc
LeoDeKing

1 Like

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
They should be hanged!
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by mytime24(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nawa
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Nemesis0147(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
I can’t live in ogun,,osun and oyo states free…..
A state were they openly sell human parts In the market…..all must all the graves in ogun state has been vandalized…I know this for sure when I went to ijebu ode
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Bigkoko: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
No wonder they think upside down.

BlackhatMentor:

Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Pineapplelove: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

You will assist the Nigeria Police with their investigation soon
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by TheEndless: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Whalis: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ogun, Oshogbo, Ogbomoso, Owo, Osun, Ondo avoid these places with trepidation. All the O's represent human heads. The more the O's the dangerous it becomes
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by Igbodicool(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
People who have no value for life will taunt Igbo for lack of respect.

The worst lack of respect is dismemberment of human body for stupid rituals.
I rather hawk gala than engage in Skullarship.
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by ahaz: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
NewsCenterNG:
https://newscenterng.com/her-body-parts-sold-on-demand-suspects-make-revelation-police/
Just came here to check names, offcourse am not disappointed it's still the IGR people from the dad waste region
Re: Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police by SeeWahala: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Igbodicool:
People who have no value for life will taunt Igbo for lack of respect.

The worst lack of respect is dismemberment of human body for stupid rituals.
I rather hawk gala than engage in Skullarship.

But skullarship is free bros shocked don't you like free things again?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Withdraws Atiku’s Jet / Where Is Obasanjo In All These? / Mourinho Meets Juju Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.